Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Re watched the game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Re watched the game

Nov 5, 2017, 2:02 AM

After watching the game again without the emotion of watching it live ..I found myself even more irritated than the first time . The amount of no calls was beyond crazy ..so many cut blocks by ncsu offensive line even worst than with ga tech , so many facemasks that didn't drag our guys down but slowed them down just enough , 90% of every pass play was holding and pass interference , the push offs by ncsu receivers was worst than we ever thought about doing , the aggressive way they tried to throw our receivers around , every time we ran the ball and backs were down someone would always land on them for extra hit , that gay towel crap Chubb was doing , the crowd booing every #### thing , the #### ncsu coaching staff ...my point is yes we left some things out there, and last series running Bryant up gut 3 straight times was bad coaching ..but with as dirty as ncsu was playing ,blocking , holding just all of it I think we actually played a good game and good game plan . I didn't think anything could take the way I feel about a team after Louisville and their fans came into the league , but ncsu has taken the crown after Maryland leaving and Louisville coming in ..screw their team , the coach , and their
fans ...finley is only one that's worth a crap as player or person ..rant over

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re watched the game

Nov 5, 2017, 2:22 AM

And I thought Doeren b!tched alot

Re: Re watched the game

Nov 5, 2017, 3:03 AM

That's funny ..I wrote this for everyone in here complaining about how we looked today and it's me complaining ..right

yet they are upset with refs***

Nov 5, 2017, 6:01 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic