Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
the upside of being a clemson basketball fan: you can
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 250

the upside of being a clemson basketball fan: you can

Mar 15, 2013, 11:16 AM

sit anywhere you want to at the ACC tournament. took my 9-year-old to the tournament last night. it was the first time for either of us. once the maryland/wake game ended and the wake fans left, we moved down to the first row behind the clemson bench. we could literally hear brownell sighing every time the tigers did something boneheaded. it was awesome. i think i saw him listing his home with the realtor.com app on his phone.

we saw hubert davis and JR reid, wojo and jeff capel. we also saw lots of missed layups, dunks and freethrows by the tigers. then we saw what may have been milton jennings' finest couple of minutes of basketball. when he hustled back and blocked that shot as the tigers were seemingly rallying from behind to steal the game at the end. brilliant!

even though i live up here, i had never been to the tournament. i will definitely go more often now. you can literally do anything in there during the clemson game. and you can hear everything. it's awesome to be a clemson fan. so long as you don't expect to win. :)

Message was edited by: tigerinkvillenc®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

Re: the upside of being a clemson basketball fan: you can

Mar 15, 2013, 11:17 AM

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

post this in response to a Mackey blog, and I will send you

Mar 15, 2013, 11:32 AM

pics of my wife's hooters.

Re: Thats funny because

Mar 15, 2013, 11:38 AM

post this in response to a Mackey blog and then send myself pics of my wife's hooters

well, it's nothing like your tales of potato salad, squats

Mar 15, 2013, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: the upside of being a clemson basketball fan: you can ]

and otter boxes, but i'm trying. ;)

FAT TAX NOW!

Pulled that cherry red Miata right up next to the arena too.***

Mar 15, 2013, 11:22 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no way. i would never take my baby into that part of

Mar 15, 2013, 11:23 AM

greensboro at night. too much hood around there. ;)

FAT TAX NOW!

Re: the upside of being a clemson basketball fan: you can

Mar 15, 2013, 11:23 AM

My favorite was Cliff Ellis' last year. When Lou Ritchie slammed his his palms down on the hardwood, and you could hear it all the way over to Lightsey bridge and startle the girl Rayfield Ragland got caught peeping on.

#things have been worse.

Replies: 7
| visibility 250
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic