Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson vs Notre Dame tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,075

Clemson vs Notre Dame tickets

Sep 23, 2015, 11:32 PM

I am looking for 2 lower deck Clemson vs Notre dame tickets. I am getting married. October 10th and would love to surprise my fiancé with tickets to this game. She's never been to a big time game before at night, just your woffords and such. I can do up to 300 for a pair but no more because we just bought a house. I know I my request may be unrealistic but Tmail me if you have any for sale or know anyone that does. Always worth a shot. Thanks and Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hold your breath...

Sep 23, 2015, 11:39 PM

No way you are getting a pair of lower deck for 300.. or even upper deck for 300.

Hold your breath...

Sep 23, 2015, 11:39 PM

No way you are getting a pair of lower deck for 300.. or even upper deck for 300.

Re: Thanks for reiterating

Sep 24, 2015, 8:46 AM

wasn't 100% sure until I read it agian

Re: Clemson vs Notre Dame tickets

Sep 24, 2015, 5:54 AM

Just wait before the game...they will come down they always do. I know some don't like to go up without tickets and I guess it depends on how far of a ride it is for you but if it's not I woukd suggest that ...I have never had a prob finding tix right before kickoff and you won't pay these stupid prices some of these idiots are asking....good luck and go tigers!

"oneclemson" calling others "idiots"? Those "idiots" are the

Sep 24, 2015, 6:40 AM

ones that truly support Clemson by giving a lot of hard earned money to support the program and have done so for many years even when people like you enjoyed getting to see games for how much $5-$10? We all remember those days and you didn't have any problem with us "idiots" paying your way in but now that the product value has gone up and you are left out in the cold, wet parking lot listening to us have a BIG time in the game, you get your feelings hurt because you don't have that choice and may have to miss THE game. Enjoy yourself down at the Esso club.

Re: "oneclemson" calling others "idiots"? Those "idiots" are the

Sep 24, 2015, 7:27 AM

That has nothing to so with it...if I had the money I would be giving as much as I could...some of us can't afford it...and I have no problem with people trying to sell tickets and even making a little money...but it's called a donation for a reason ...when you sell tickets that's the dumbest excuse iv ever heard that we'll face value doesn't include the donations and everything I paid ...that's a dumb excuse...you paid it and may need to check what the definition of donation is. Like I said I don't have a problem with ppl selling over face but asking 4 and 500 dollars for a ticket is absolutely absurd. And trust me I'm not butt hurt as you woukd say bc I have tickets and have a way to get in so I won't be stuck in the cold but I feel bad for the others that have to deal with it.

Re: Can you not read. that has everything to do with it

Sep 24, 2015, 8:48 AM

"cash rules everything around me"

Re: Clemson vs Notre Dame tickets

Sep 24, 2015, 7:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson vs Notre Dame tickets ]

Agree with oneclemson....you just have to be patient and wait until 10-30 mins before kickoff. Prices will drop like a rock.

that is the advice I give those that ask, if you can wait

Sep 24, 2015, 7:44 AM

until they run down The Hill, the prices drop as fast as the team runs down The Hill. I just don't think Clemson fans should be calling other Clemson fans "idiots" just because we don't share the same opinion. Come on now, we're better than that aren't we?

Re: that is the advice I give those that ask, if you can wait

Sep 24, 2015, 9:24 AM

Well I agree...should not call them idiots bc in fact it's the opposite if they can get what they are asking for some of these tickets ...just frustrating I guess and just not the person I am bit everybody is diff...so yea your right I shouldn't call them that I just don't understand it I guess

No real Clemson fan would get married during football season

Sep 24, 2015, 8:42 AM

much less on a Saturday with a home game (against Ga Tech, no less).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No real Clemson fan would get married during football season

Sep 24, 2015, 9:17 AM

I would have to agree with you good sir. With that being said, I could accept a Clemson fan having a wedding this Saturday (bye week) with the exception that the honeymoon does not interfere with said football games; specifically, Notre Dame (Oct. 3rd) and GA Tech (Oct. 10th). I feel like we should write a legal document regarding these timeline issues. ;)

Re: Did you buy the house from a veteran with PTSD

Sep 24, 2015, 8:45 AM

from the Civil War that has never been to a Clemson game before?

Post pigs of your fiance

Sep 24, 2015, 8:50 AM

we will then price the tickets accordingly.

Just think about it this way

Sep 24, 2015, 8:51 AM

The less she's wearing the less the price will be.

ROH

Best of luck finding tix. And many congrats on your imminent

Sep 24, 2015, 9:22 AM

nuptials. I would recommend y'all coming to town for the atmosphere/tailgate and waiting till very close to kickoff or maybe even right after kick right around the hill so you can see the pregame and then buying some tix when the prices come down and ppl get desperate that they won't be able to sell them.

I brought my then girlfriend to her first game (UGA) in 2013 she loved Clemson. She is now my wife and loves the tigers. Night games'll do that I guess haha.

Re: Listen man this is a once in a lifetime event

Sep 24, 2015, 9:24 AM

You're getting married starting a new life bought a house everything is great. Cap that ##### off with a great weekend in the DV. night game, ND, your wedding all in one week. This would be a story for the ages.

One time I had this opportunity. I was headed to England and I wanted to see soccer on the biggest stage and ticket price were high to get into Man Utd. something like 200 pounds were the only available tickets. Two tickets with added VAT at the time cost something like $750. I pulled the trigger and never regretted a single second of it.

Do da damm thang

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,075
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic