Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
real joke this time... a teacher notices large, repeated
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,840

real joke this time... a teacher notices large, repeated

Dec 26, 2015, 8:42 PM

bruising on a 9 year old boy in her class and grew more and more concerned, and eventually filed a report to social services. After an investigation they determine the mother had been beating him. Since the father had previously been arrested for domestic violence and for beating the boy, the judge presiding over the boy's welfare grants custody to his remaining living grandparents, his mother's parents.

After a few weeks had passed and the same teacher noticed more bruising, a relatively short investigation revealed that astonishingly his grandparents had also been beating him in a heartbreaking case of multi-generation abuse the likes never heard of by the judge.

In a groundbreaking turn of events the judge declares he will allow the boy to decide who he would prefer had legal custody of him -- a right never before granted to a minor in that county. To that, the boy stated he would like to be in the custody of the South Carolina gamecocks football team. The judge, perplexed, responds by asking why them? And the boy answered he was pretty sure it would be a safe place, and that he was pretty sure they wouldn't beat anybody.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: real joke this time... a teacher notices large, repeated

Dec 26, 2015, 8:47 PM

Child abuse jokes, like 9/11 jokes, are never and will never be funny. You could have easily found a different method of delivery to get the punchline across.

just replace the child with a coot kid

Dec 26, 2015, 8:50 PM

then it's funny

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2015, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Re: real joke this time... a teacher notices large, repeated ]

Ok sorry just telling it as I heard it, I apologize if you or anyone consider that in bad taste...

Mom, Grandpa has the remote and said we can't watch Tosh, Family Guy, or South Park***

Dec 26, 2015, 8:53 PM [ in reply to Re: real joke this time... a teacher notices large, repeated ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dermal Hypoplasia is at epidemic levels today

Dec 26, 2015, 9:07 PM

people walking around with skin so thin it's practically translucent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2015, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Re: real joke this time... a teacher notices large, repeated ]

I thought it was funny when i heard it awhile back. And anyone who gets offended by a joke on the Internet should be p#@@y kicked repeatedly

Dec 26, 2015, 9:07 PM

Thanks... the TDs dropped my TigerPulse a point, drat...

Even if you don't think that's funny I don't think any coot

Dec 26, 2015, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: real joke this time... a teacher notices large, repeated ]

joke deserves a thumbs down. That's like giving a product on NewEgg a bad rating and explaining how you're bad because NewEgg screwed up on the shipping. My intention was in the right place, humor for you at the expense of a coot...

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,840
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic