»
Topic: knew it..SEC'ers are so happy about FL winning over Miami & ACC.
Replies: 9   Last Post: Aug 26, 2019 9:58 PM by: ninetytwotiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

knew it..SEC'ers are so happy about FL winning over Miami & ACC.

[2]
Posted: Aug 26, 2019 4:23 PM

Geez, wish the Canes could have shocked 'em!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: knew it..SEC'ers are so happy about FL winning over Miami & ACC.

[2]
Posted: Aug 26, 2019 4:31 PM

I do NOT like the canes. However, I despise sec fans, so the u’s atrociously embarrassing performance was, well, atrociously embarrassing.

2019 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.

[2]
Posted: Aug 26, 2019 4:50 PM

The Gators were not much better. Fortunate to escape. Nothing for either fan base to be proud of.

[2]
Posted: Aug 26, 2019 5:34 PM

If they think that is the #8 team think again. They are awful and extremely overrated.

2019 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

The Canes gave that game away.

[1]
Posted: Aug 26, 2019 5:38 PM

Anybody who thinks that game showcases how great the SEC is better think again.

military_donation.jpg

As much as I hate the Canes I was pulling for them because..

[3]
Posted: Aug 26, 2019 6:02 PM

...of all the S-E-C chestbump nonsense we always have to endure. I have a high opinion of the university but a low opinion of their culture and football antics. I think the TD brass knuckle bling along with the take-away chain show us how much they embrace their thug culture.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Coulda, shoulda, woulda...

[1]
Posted: Aug 26, 2019 8:26 PM

Florida has a missed false start penalty on 4th and 5 when they went for it in no mans land. Had it been called, they probably would have punted. That takes 3 points off the board.

If it were 21-20 at the end of the game, ThugU could have tried a FG.

Both teams looked like shit, IMHO, but the refs gave UF some questionable calls.

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 9:36 PM

Lightbulb - Don’t know if I can say “happy” is the right word. What I can say is that in the end I am glad they won ... while at the same time being exposed.

The reason I am glad is not the SEC ranting type thing that you can read about on almost any non SEC forum but I do want them to have the best record possible when we play them in Jax. They better they are ranked the better we look, if and when, we beat them.

Do I think they were over rated? Yes

Do I think they will be ranked after the season? Probably not unless they magically get better overnight.

Franks is no where near a top tier QB.

Defense is suspect at times and they can look good at others. They had a horrible off season losing players via transfer, suspension or any other crazy reason imaginable.

Honestly I think Miami has a better opportunity to improve and be ranked higher than Florida by the end of the season.

I saw Gator flags today in Greenville -- WTH after

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 9:55 PM

that performance LOL

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I'm glad the Gators won.

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 9:58 PM

Good for me!

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Fiesta Bowl
FOR SALE: Lower Level Premium Section 105, Row 30, Seats 15 & 16 $550/pair Also have 2 more tickets (poste...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1523 people have read this post