»
Topic: Can someone explain the kick catch interference at end of 2Q?
Replies: 11   Last Post: Dec 5, 2016 11:56 PM by: Allinsinceday1
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Can someone explain the kick catch interference at end of 2Q?

[1]
Posted: Dec 5, 2016 10:27 PM

We didn't hit him until he caught the ball. What is the rule?

it's kind of like when Boulware "tackled too hard." ACC Refs didn't

[2]
Posted: Dec 5, 2016 10:39 PM

like it. So they made up a new halo rule on the spot.

Pretty much any play in football now where the crowd goes "Oooooooo" will draw a flag. Then they make up some BS reason for throwing it.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Re: it's kind of like when Boulware "tackled too hard." ACC Refs didn't

[1]
Posted: Dec 5, 2016 11:11 PM

That's what I thought. Now that the halo rule is gone the only kick catch interference penalty I can find is if the receiver calls for a fair catch and then bobbles the ball he has to have an unimpeded opportunity to catch it before it hits the ground. Weird rule but I didn't see the receiver bobble it anyway.

That's what I thought. Now that the halo rule is gone the only kick catch interference penalty I can find is if the receiver calls for a fair catch and then bobbles the ball he has to have an unimpeded opportunity to catch it before it hits the ground. Weird rule but I didn't see the receiver bobble it anyway.

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 11:20 PM

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 11:21 PM

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 11:21 PM

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 11:37 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 11:37 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 11:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 11:56 PM

I didnt understand this the first 32 times you posted ot. Thank god for the last one...lol

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: Section 502. $95 a ticket. Call or text 864.979.7577

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1332 people have read this post