»
Topic: JJ Robinson and Tee Higgins
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 24, 2016 3:39 AM by: HendrixTiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

JJ Robinson and Tee Higgins

Posted: Mar 23, 2016 2:44 PM

Any updates on these two?

2019 student level member

hood has his best men on it***

Posted: Mar 23, 2016 2:59 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.

Re: hood has his best men on it******

Posted: Mar 23, 2016 3:09 PM

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

My old Grandad used to say, "When one door closes, another one opens". Great man, lousy cabinet maker though.

in it with both

Posted: Mar 23, 2016 4:00 PM

Robinson was ready to pull the trigger a few weeks ago and has a good relationship with J. Scott, but Florida has been all over him lately. Their recruiter is from the same area and is trying hard to get him to Florida. This one will be between us and the Gators it looks like. It will come down to his relationship with Scott and his relationship with the recruiter at Fl more than likely.

Higgins- I think we have a better shot at right now. He is friends with A. Rogers, and a couple of other guys we already have committed. He may go through the recruiting process for a while before he finally makes a decision but I like our chances a lot.

I'm not a recruiting guru just read a lot of twitter and recruiting sites. tigerbry probably knows more than most on this board.

Re: in it with both

Posted: Mar 23, 2016 4:11 PM

Both are coming to Clemson. WRU continues to roll

Posted: Mar 23, 2016 9:44 PM

who the hell´s gonna throw robinson the ball at florida?? he´s gotta come to clemson with our future quarterback lineup

Posted: Mar 23, 2016 9:49 PM

> who the hell´s gonna throw robinson the ball at
> florida?? he´s gotta come to clemson with our future
> quarterback lineup

They have the next Logan Thomas coming in this year. Can't see the field but he is real tall.

Posted: Mar 24, 2016 3:39 AM

You've got it right. We still lead for both but Florida is trying to push for Robinson.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Two tickets in TDO, Row Q (50 yard line upper deck) available for Georgia Tech. Asking $200 total fo...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
4323 people have read this post