Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our President is an IDIOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 801

Our President is an IDIOT

Jul 16, 2018, 3:50 PM

There, I said it. I didn't vote for the guy, (Gary Johnson) but I've tried to refrain from bashing the man for any and everything like most on my side of the aisle have/continues to do, but he is an idiot.

If you don't trust our intelligence community, ignore the question, anything besides throw them under the bus.

####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our President is an IDIOT

Jul 16, 2018, 3:59 PM

That says a lot coming from you. You are probably the least biased most balanced person that posts in the politics forum.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2018, 3:59 PM

Thanks, Carl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i hate to tell you

Jul 16, 2018, 4:01 PM

but millions and millions of americans dont trust our agencies anymore.
They have been spying on Americans and have lied under oath when confronted. But nothing happens to them.

And now we learned they spied on a Presidential campaign, during the election. How no one finds that treasonous is beyond me. but whatever.

I wouldn't have said what he said, at that time, but he aint wrong. They have lost all credibility and I personally dont trust them. They have proven to be politically motivated.

peace out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i hate to tell you

Jul 16, 2018, 4:05 PM

Yeah, they are what are properly referred to as morons who fell for a demagogues bull dung..

Jul 16, 2018, 4:11 PM [ in reply to i hate to tell you ]

I'd agree that millions of Americans no longer trust our government/intelligence.

As I've pointed out here, we question local police but can't question federal officials? That doesn't make sense to me.

But, I do believe there are safeguards that come into play when a biased FBI agent goes rogue.

Jul 16, 2018, 4:16 PM

They also believe/believed that Mexico was going to pay for us to build our wall. They have lost their minds.

i hate to tell you also

Jul 16, 2018, 4:18 PM

no one believed that.
mayyyyybe thru tariffs but that was about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i hate to tell you also

Jul 16, 2018, 4:55 PM

Yeah they did. They screamed it at the top of their lungs at Trump rallies.

Jul 16, 2018, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Re: i hate to tell you ]

I think distrust in federal authorities goes back much further than Trump. (Maybe to a lesser extent but the distrust was still there)

Jul 16, 2018, 4:31 PM

It has always been there, but it has increased under Trump. It has become lunacy.

wait

Jul 16, 2018, 4:38 PM

you all are mentioning lunacy?

have you seen your reactions the past 2 yrs? Dear Tom!

Re: wait

Jul 16, 2018, 4:57 PM

Bless your ignorant little heart. I have been one of the tamer ones when it comes to Trump. I gave him a chance first.

So your saying you lasted 2 days

Jul 16, 2018, 8:21 PM

Cause I must've missed you giving.him a chance.

Again The US is.booming in all areas.
Get a grip on reality, not your TDS

Re: So your saying you lasted 2 days

Jul 16, 2018, 10:19 PM

Yeah, but you are I kind of an imbecile, so how would you ever know the difference? You are definitely in the bottom of the 10% of the dumbest people on here. That is being complimentary by the way? I am not sure who is dumber than you on Tnet? 10% is compliment bro.

Jul 16, 2018, 11:08 PM [ in reply to Re: i hate to tell you ]

There are many ways to in effect make Mexico pay for the wall without the government of Mexico actually writing a check or shipping cash to the US. You know this but won't admit it. You're blinded by your hatred of Trump and offer very little in the current pokutical debates. Donald Trump is a great man. Get over it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

like the FISA court? lol

Jul 16, 2018, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: i hate to tell you ]

ya, that worked out realllll well.
Or congress oversight? Ya, the FBI has been bucking requests for 1.5 yrs now and bucking subpoena's. But again, nothing happens to them.

Try not complying to a subpoena and see what happens to you.

Re: like the FISA court? lol

Jul 16, 2018, 4:23 PM

I'm speaking more along the lines of a chain of command, a team of investigators before indicting someone.

you dont need to indict

Jul 16, 2018, 4:41 PM

Just spy on Presidential campaigns and leak the hell out of all the information you have.

Jul 16, 2018, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Re: i hate to tell you ]

This isn’t just a biased FBI official, he’s one of the top ranking FBI officials that was spearheading both the Russian probe and Clinton email scandal. If this was just some rank and file member who was perched in a corner cubicle somewhere, then yeah...maybe. Doesn’t all this make you at least a little skeptical?

Millions of people believe the earth is flat, don't believe

Jul 16, 2018, 4:48 PM [ in reply to i hate to tell you ]

we landed on the moon, and don't think global warming is a thing.

325 million people live in this country, how many do you define as "millions and millions"?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I disagree.

Jul 16, 2018, 4:02 PM

The overwhelming quality of the President is not that he is stupid, but it is that he is self-serving to an extreme.

There are two possible reasons why he would defend Putin and attack the United States in front of Putin. One is that he is in cahoots with Putin. I don't think that's it, and never have. The other reason, that I believe is quite obviously true, is that even a hint of talk about interference by the Russians, the President views as an attack on himself, that it makes his election less legitimate. So he will railroad any intelligence agency, any government official, or any person, in order to make sure his own superiority is not in question.

If you listen to the President speak, and watch him behave, with this understanding, everything he says and does makes sense. It's really very simple.

Oh, to have people in positions of authority with a servant's heart! How it would revolutionize this country! And I'm not just talking about in the White House, but in all areas of government, businesses, churches, homes. The truest quality of a great leader is place self as the last priority.

Re: I disagree.

Jul 16, 2018, 4:07 PM

I agree with your second reason, Prodigal.

I believe he really believes the intelligence community, etc was/is out to get him.

But, I still say ignore the question, especially with Putin standing there.

Jul 16, 2018, 4:32 PM

You just hit 8000.

Jul 16, 2018, 4:45 PM

Thanks!

I think both are very true.

Jul 16, 2018, 5:04 PM [ in reply to I disagree. ]

He's a self-serving idiot.

This also allows for him to also be compromised by Russia as there is a ton of financial "smoke" that points to a Trump/Russian relationship and could easily explain his unwillingness to be confrontational with Russia.

There is some legitimacy to the part-idiot claim.

Jul 16, 2018, 8:25 PM [ in reply to I disagree. ]

He's obviously not a complete idiot in every way. The guy has talents.

But when it comes to speaking, he's an idiot. When it comes to covering his own ###, he's an idiot. When it comes to handling diplomacy, he's an idiot. When it comes to logic, or consistency, he's an idiot.

But when it comes to his gut, he's talented, in an inconsistent and rough sort of way. Never seen someone's gut so far outrun his brain. It's like a Ripley's believe it or not scenario. He's 100% impulse, and when it comes to not losing and causing opponents to fall back on their heels, the guy is a ret@rd-savant.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just read a transcript of the entire presser, and it

Jul 17, 2018, 10:27 AM [ in reply to I disagree. ]

jives with what I posted so well.

A reporter asked about who was to blame for the decline in US/Russia relations, and his tweet about the Mueller probe being partly to blame.

He hears that, and takes that question as an attack on his election. His answer is entirely about there being no collusion, and that he beat Clinton in the election. The question had nothing to do with collusion, or his election.

The next question was directed toward Putin, but the President jumped in. It was about his denial or interfering in the election.

Again, he hears that question, which wasn't even directed at him, and for some reason takes it as a attack on him personally. His answer details how he won the election, even referencing (incorrectly) the Electoral College vote total. And again, about there being no collusion. The question was not about collusion, or the legitimacy of his election!

The last question was the pointed one, about whether he believed the US or Russia about interference in the election.

He hears that question, and rambles about a server and e-mails. The question had nothing to do with either. Instead of considering it as a fairly simple and just question, he takes it as a personal attack, and goes on the defensive.

Our President is definitely an idiot but I do not trust our

Jul 16, 2018, 8:21 PM

intelligence communities either.

Obviously, Trump is a disgusting loser who has his own low-rent motivations for saying so, but for reasons probably beyond Trump's attention-span, our intelligence communities are contributing to more harm than good for the American people, in my opinion.

The US is in a tailspin because we have thoroughly forsaken our Constitution.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2018, 11:00 PM

Who in what intelligence agency has said for certain that Russian agents hacked the DNC and Podesta?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2018, 10:58 AM

Who in what intelligence agency has said for certain that Russian agents hacked the DNC and Podesta?

Christopher Wray, Director of the FBI
Mike Pompeo Former Director of the CIA
Gina Haspel Current Director of the CIA
Admiral Mike Rogers Director of the NSA
Rep. Devin Nunes Chairman of the House Intelligence Commmittee
Sen. Richard Burr Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee
Dan Coats Director of National Intelligence
The Indictment of 12 Russian Military Intelligence Officers by Robert Mueller the Special Council
Vice President Mike Pence
Sen. Mitch McConnell Majority Leader of the Senate
Rep. Paul Ryan Speaker of the House of Representatives.

....just to name a few.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Literally every agency's director has said that

Jul 17, 2018, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Our President is an IDIOT ]

There are something like 17 agencies and every single one agrees on this point.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 801
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic