Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
i dont know if we should be ranked one or two
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,236

i dont know if we should be ranked one or two

Sep 29, 2019, 12:00 AM

but the guy during the az vs ucla cut in said he doesnt even know if we should be in the top 6 is pushing it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i dont know if we should be ranked one or two

Sep 29, 2019, 12:06 AM

We won. Move on. Next.

Sep 29, 2019, 12:10 AM

Do you realize what's happening? This is literally them trying to push the BS "the SEC wears each other out" excuse to gain advantage of making their scheduling look better than ours to come up with a way to really to keep us out. Won't work, but it's hilarious the levels they are stooping to after we whipped the crap out of their King.

Sep 29, 2019, 12:39 AM

Like i said in a recent post, you could make a argument that LSU, OU, OSU, Auburn and bama could/should be ranked ahead of us right now. Thanks to our crappy conference, If we dont start dominating our opponents then we could be on the outside looking in. A long season left to go but a scenerio that could happen: LSU 13-0, OSU 13-0, OU 13-0, Bama 11-1, UGA 12-1, Clemson 13-0. If we have even one more game like today say against FSU or NCST you could make a strong argument to put a 1 loss bama/UGA over us if their only loss was to an undefeated LSU. Just kinda sucks that not only do we have to win but win big to leave no doubt that we belong in the playoff with the ACC as bad as it is this year.

Sep 29, 2019, 12:46 AM

You forgot one thing that the CFP Committee won’t....we won the National Championship 2 of the last 3 years and had the same tough games each year in the same ACC conference.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 12:57 AM

I just think the ACC is awful this year and having another game like today wont look good if the top 5-7 teams now keep doing what they're doing the rest of the season.

Sep 29, 2019, 1:22 AM [ in reply to Re: i dont know if we should be ranked one or two ]

It doesn’t matter. Your scenario has no consequence for Clemson. There can only be 1 unbeaten team left in the sec. A 1 loss non conference champion will not get in over us if we are unbeaten.

Sep 29, 2019, 1:48 AM

My point was basically that we have to go undefeated and that puts a lot of pressure on a team. Another game like today and you have a argument to put a one loss team in over us. 1 loss, we're done. Thanks ACC.

LSU 13-0, OSU 13-0, OU 13-0, Bama 11-1, UGA 12-1

Sep 29, 2019, 2:39 AM [ in reply to Re: i dont know if we should be ranked one or two ]

Yes, that is possible, but highly unlikely!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 12:41 AM

Why are y'all so concerned with what people are saying? Grow some thicker skin this is football and it comes with the territory of being champions.

Sep 29, 2019, 2:48 AM

I think we are about the 6th best team in the nation, but I would rank us 3rd when it the poll comes out. Maybe even 4th.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,236
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic