Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
great job scheduling
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

great job scheduling

Nov 3, 2013, 8:43 AM

I know schedules are usually made years in advance, to some extent, but having a bye week just before playing the two triple option teams is excellent. Defensive coordinators have said that it is so difficult to prepare for these teams with just a week of practice, because they are so unlike anything else the defense sees all season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know everybody is pizzed about missing Saturday games...

Nov 3, 2013, 8:48 AM

but this schedule could have only been better had we a creampuff before FSU. USuCk has scheduled their creampuff before us for three years now. That's been a difference maker, IMO.

With The Citadel coming in before USuCk that gives us 16 days to prepare for them. Can you say 'azzwhuppin,' boys and girls?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: great job scheduling- actually no

Nov 3, 2013, 8:49 AM

we sch ooc and give them to the league who makes the sch. so they set the bye weeks and as late as the ACC sch you could say the sch is completed days in advance

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: great job scheduling- actually no

Nov 3, 2013, 8:53 AM

The league gave us a break with GaT because it's on a Thursday night, not because It's an option team. We did, however help ourselves with the Citadel because we set that date and opponent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What you say is important to me.

Nov 3, 2013, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: great job scheduling- actually no ]

So, I'm willing to pay for a decoder ring to enable me to understand you. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: great job scheduling

Nov 3, 2013, 8:56 AM

We should start preparing for USuC the Friday after we beat the crap out of Tech.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic