Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
do we still se Amari taking punts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,331

do we still se Amari taking punts

Oct 2, 2018, 4:26 PM

obviously his muffed punt at our 10 was a potential game killer and he had two other muffs that he still recovered. Id been every pleased with his play until the muffed punts. honestly, if a punt has a high hang time and lands in our redone, just let it roll through the end zone. Amari is deadly if he gets a punt that doesn't hang in the air for long, so the return team doesn't have a chance to run down the field. I believe he just had a bad game, other than that, hes very reliable.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like it when folks answer their own question,

Oct 2, 2018, 4:29 PM

Less typing for me.

Jk. I think it was nerves with the booming kicks and trying to do too much. He’s a good player. My fingers are tired now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: do we still se Amari taking punts

Oct 2, 2018, 4:32 PM

Yes

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes***

Oct 2, 2018, 4:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes***

Oct 2, 2018, 4:38 PM

I don't know.***

Oct 2, 2018, 4:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Maybe....***

Oct 2, 2018, 4:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Oct 2, 2018, 5:04 PM

Yes. He had an off game.

Unless Wake fumbles, throws a pick or scores

Oct 2, 2018, 5:07 PM

Who am I kidding, Wake isnt going to score on our D.

By My Count, Amari has dropped 4 Punts so far

Oct 2, 2018, 5:20 PM

This Season. I would put Renfrow back there this week to start with and gradually work Amari back into the role -- provided he is consistent in holding on to the Ball.

Re: By My Count, Amari has dropped 4 Punts so far

Oct 2, 2018, 10:00 PM

I don't think Renfrow needs to be in more than about 48 minutes (80%) of any one game. Let's give everyone else a fighting chance to cover their own positions most of the time! :)

Of Course We Do.

Oct 2, 2018, 10:14 PM

Just a bad game. He seems to have been awful distracted this past Saturday though. If the trend shows signs of still lingering expect him to be pulled. Short hook b/c of how poorly he played with the dropped passes and the muffed punt. Something else might have his attention; but he is a dynamic player with the ball in his hands!
Renfrow would be my 2nd.
Kendrick would be 3rd and if we need more of a explosive return.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 5:16 PM

I would have Renfrow back there but I also would have the 2 years before and we may not have won at NC ST last year without Ray Ray giving us a spark.

Y***

Oct 2, 2018, 6:37 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 6:39 PM

Yes...absolutely...without question...

He had a bad game but all the mishaps can be easily cleaned up...catching punts is all about confidence and our coach is a mastermind at instilling confidence.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Oct 2, 2018, 6:49 PM

He has to be ready for next year. He needs to be back there as much as possible. Only in situation where a game is hanging in the balance should Renfrow be back there. We need Renfrow to be our QB. :)

Dabo said Yes ... so yes.***

Oct 2, 2018, 7:20 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No

Oct 2, 2018, 9:48 PM

He’s shakier than Ray Ray on catching punts. Let Hunter do it, at least when the game is on the line. That many muffs in a row is the yips. Can’t risk losing a game on that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 10:28 PM

I rather have Ren back there.

I wouldn't mind seeing both. Amari should be back there when the

Oct 2, 2018, 10:42 PM

punts are returnable but Renfrow is probably the better option when a return isnt likely and the punt just needs to be fielded. Renfrow obviously has incredible hands but hes not a good return man. Amari is much more dynamic.

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,331
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic