Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I have a question on the portal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 788

So I have a question on the portal

Jan 16, 2020, 9:31 AM

Lets say a player will graduate in May. If he enters now does he have to sit a year even if in May he has graduated? Or should he wait till he graduates and then enter the portal to avoid sitting for the one year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sitting a year is a thing of the past

Jan 16, 2020, 9:40 AM

Lawyer up and play

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what I want to know is are grad program offerings at schools

Jan 16, 2020, 9:44 AM

so different that it seems these guys can transfer at will to programs that offer a certain program the current school doesnt have. Unless I missed something, the rule states they can transfer to another University that offers a post grad degree the current school doesnt offer. My gut feels like most major public Universities would offer similar post grad degrees. I guess maybe they are splitting hairs where one may offer a XY degree with an emphasis on X while the other school may offer one with emphasis on Y.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

depends on if they let you finish your work while in portal

Jan 16, 2020, 9:47 AM

Cant remember if KB or Feaster entered the portal first and then finished their respective course work. Rule may state you just have to have graduated before you enroll in new school and participate in activities at that school.

Re: depends on if they let you finish your work while in portal

Jan 16, 2020, 10:31 AM

If they enter the portal now and try to graduate in May would they lose there scholarship money to finish up here?

Replies: 4
| visibility 788
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic