Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
charone peak ran
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

charone peak ran

Jun 17, 2015, 4:45 PM

A 4.19.... That kid is fast... Speed kills. #TEMPO# GO TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when?***

Jun 17, 2015, 4:51 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah... and I ran a 4.4***

Jun 17, 2015, 4:52 PM

Re: Yeah... and I ran a 4.4***

Jun 17, 2015, 7:22 PM

Congrats! Still butthurt i see

Re: charone peak ran

Jun 17, 2015, 4:55 PM

You want to buy some of this curative snake oil. It is legit!!!!

Jun 17, 2015, 7:23 PM

You might need to pick up some for that coot defense lol

Jun 17, 2015, 4:58 PM

probably more like a 4.35 summer times are not that accurate because they're done hand held

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Hopefully, you don't believe that.

Jun 17, 2015, 5:06 PM

when he was 100% before the injury...pretty sure I heard, 4.28--which is far fetch.

Right now, I could believe a 4.4.

Re: Hopefully, you don't believe that.

Jun 17, 2015, 7:24 PM

#21 aint even close

Well, he was the fastest on the team when we had

Jun 17, 2015, 5:07 PM

Sammy and Martavis, both of whom could fly, so if he's healthy, it's not hard to believe he's the fastest now. A legit 4.19 though? I don't know . . .

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Well, he was the fastest on the team when we had

Jun 17, 2015, 5:12 PM

shyatt, A scott runs in the 4.6 range, but look at the plays he made as the season was winding down.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure what you're saying, but if Scott's best

Jun 17, 2015, 5:25 PM

40 is 4.6, then a healthy Peake is significantly faster in the 40 (which is my point). Scott is plenty fast enough to be a very effective WR though, no doubt about that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Not sure what you're saying, but if Scott's best

Jun 17, 2015, 5:29 PM

he seems to do well with the ball in his hands. He maybe faster than that, but I seem to remember him listed at 4.6 in HS.

Yeah, I think Scott's strength is not so much straight-line

Jun 17, 2015, 5:47 PM

speed (he's fast enough) but rather vision and quickness. He's pretty tough too and isn't afraid to lower his shoulder.

- H. L. Mencken

Re: Yeah, I think Scott's strength is not so much straight-line

Jun 17, 2015, 6:36 PM

love him, sammy light.

cant wait to see Cain this fall

and Ray Ray***

Jun 17, 2015, 9:05 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Re: Well, he was the fastest on the team when we had

Jun 17, 2015, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, he was the fastest on the team when we had ]

But he has shown some great ballet moves down the side lines.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

indeed.***

Jun 17, 2015, 9:06 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Seems legit. Sammy ran a 4.2 remember? And Peake is faster.***

Jun 17, 2015, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Well, he was the fastest on the team when we had ]

Ran a prety straight line against the Cluckers*******

Jun 17, 2015, 5:50 PM

Jun 17, 2015, 6:11 PM

Jun 16

Wayne Gallman II ?@Wanye_Kanye

@BossGreen256 bra Charone hit 4.195 ??

TJ Green– ?@BossGreen256

@Wanye_Kanye I knoooooow ??????

1:56 PM - 16 Jun 2015

Good article on Peake here

Jun 17, 2015, 6:14 PM

http://www.independentmail.com/orange-and-white/scott-peakes-progress-a-long-time-coming

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Hoping Peake has a break-out year

Jun 17, 2015, 7:49 PM

And a high draft pick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Do you remember a couple of years ago?

Jun 17, 2015, 9:04 PM

There was a summer tweet by Sammie or someone saying that nearly all of the WRs had run a 4.2. That wasn't exactly accurate, either. These are hand clocked times and not even close to official..... probably designed to try and scare the competition.

Sometimes it works. More than 50 years ago, I was asked to join the track team after a baseball game to see if I could give them some help in the 220. After the baseball game, I ran a 23.0 on my first try in shoes too small and was using starting blocks for the first time ever (had never seen such things before). I did improve a bit after that first time, but the result of that race was mistakenly posted in one of the SC newspapers as 20.3, which would have tied Jesse Owens' world record. When I got to the Greenville Piedmont Relays, the state sprint champion was scheduled to run against me in the first heat. I grew up with him, but knew he was on the juice, because when I had run against him when we went to the same HS, I could beat him like a drum and run rings around him. Just before the heat, he asked me about it... if that 20.3 was true. I just looked at him sort of uninterested-like and told him "That's what it said". He scratched himself from the race with a "cramp". If my memory is correct, I think I was eliminated in the first heat..... :) But I'll always have the memory of getting inside that cheater's head and making him quit.

You lost, but you won!***

Jun 17, 2015, 9:09 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Re: You lost, but you won!***

Jun 17, 2015, 9:16 PM

Heck, I sure did.... later in the day, our sprint relay team won the 4x110 and 4x220. I ran lead on the first one and anchor on the last one. It was a great day! The trophies are still around here somewhere.....

Jun 17, 2015, 11:05 PM

a 4.19 35 yd. dash. Now you know the rest of the story...

I ran a 3.6 forty back in 11th grade. But got tested for mdma and jet fuel so they said I was doping

Jun 17, 2015, 11:18 PM

My cleats were falling off I was so fast. Steroids and hgh should be legal. Was MLB better in 98..,,Yes it was

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic