»
Topic: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY
Replies: 79   Last Post: Jan 7, 2017 7:00 PM by: CM Shack
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.


[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 79  

Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY

[52]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 5:11 AM
 

could have guaranteed you 2 tickets.

We have heard the debate from people that don't join IPTAY, for whatever reason. One of their reasons for not joining is that they can get tickets for any home game they want w/o needing IPTAY.

Now that we are in the most highly sought out and expensive ticket in Clemson football history, and it is interesting to note that any IPTAY priority point (even just 1 point) could have reserved you two tickets for the Natty.

Again, not making judgments....but yet another reason. Join IPTAY.

2020 orange level member

Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY

[4]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 6:21 AM
 

There are fans and there are those who support CLEMSON . Fans enjoy seeing the team be successful and supporters help the team be successful. They should not be confused with each other.


Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY

[4]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 6:36 AM
 

Short , concise, well stated. A+.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket


Yup

[5]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 6:42 AM
 

Kicking myself a little bit for not reserving a ticket through IPTAY, but it is what it is. I couldn't really even afford face value. :)


Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY

[8]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 6:53 AM
 

Its a rich man gig now. I am a real tiger fan and just can not afford it now. Grad and retiree from CU. Was a every game attendee. Went to Orange bowl 81. It was much cheaper and in laws paid for the trip. We all got priced out of seats few years back. It just comes down to priorities. Eating and paying bills is much higher.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I understand that....so if that is the case you were not

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 7:49 AM
 

interested in going to the Championship Game anyway, so the post was not directed at you.

2020 orange level member

Yep***


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 9:27 AM
 




Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY

[4]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 6:58 AM
 

I just honestly don't recall ever seeing the email. I assume one was sent? If so, about when was it sent? I'm one of the ones kicking myself as I have plenty of points and could have reserved but apparently never saw the dang email.... :(

2020 white level member

sometime around the carolina blowout, I reserved on 12/2***

[1]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 7:24 AM
 




Re: sometime around the carolina blowout, I reserved on 12/2***

[2]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 10:17 AM
 

I ordered while at the stadium for the coot game. Ordered for all bowls I would go to and all playoff games. Wasn't sure what I would get but ordered what I wanted. There were numerous notifications sent out by the ticket office. This allocation is the best handled by the ticket office to date.


Same here. IPTAY member (IPTAY level) and don't recall

[2]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 7:33 AM
 

seeing an email. Went back through them and didn't see anything.


Message was edited by: randystigers®


2020 student level member

You may need to update your account info or make sure

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 7:50 AM
 

those emails don't go to your Spam.

2020 orange level member

Re: Same here. IPTAY member (IPTAY level) and don't recall


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 3:41 PM
 

It was the same email about all other bowl games.

That's why I missed it. I assumed a separate email would be sent about Natty tickets because that's what I thought happened last year.

D'oh.


Re: Same here. IPTAY member (IPTAY level) and don't recall


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:12 PM
 

I found one of my emails from the ticket office dated 10/30/16.


Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY

[2]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 8:03 AM
 

I got the email. Went and reserved seats for Post-Season tickets on IPTAY Website, pretty sure I went through the whole process all the way through to where you print out a confirmation that says this is not a ticket. I never got charged the processing fee of 15.00 and I never went back to check out my Order History. I am pretty sure I distinctly remember printing the confirmation, because afterwards I immediately walked into my supervisors office and requested off for Friday - Tuesday, and told him I just requested tickets for The National Championship if Clemson makes it again. However I have since missed place the confirmation or threw it away in a purging process to clean my desk before Christmas so I could start a New Year with a freshly cleaned desk, that has already piled back up.

Not sure where I failed during the whole process, but for some reason I have no order history on my account and will not be receiving tickets from IPTAY. However I will be sitting Club Level in 244 Row X booing BAMA as they come out the Tunnel up under me, it just cost me a $1000 extra a ticket.

Thanks IPTAY for you wonderful website. I will be making recorder phone calls from here on out.

SALTY but GO TIGERS.


I got like 5 emails and I think I received 2 regular mails

[1]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 8:24 AM
 

I still goofed up and missed the deadline.


ditto***

[1]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 9:09 AM
 



2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Not to throw rocks at your window but,

[3]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 7:03 AM
 

and I'll preface this by saying I am an IPTAY member and have been since 2002. Do you really think every IPTAY member that wanted tickets was able to get tickets through IPTAY? I'm not going to say you couldn't cause I have never tried to get them through IPTAY cause I have always heard you have to have so many IPTAY points to be guaranteed tickets. While I give at the Champion Level and have for years I only have a small number of points comparatively speaking.


Re: Not to throw rocks at your window but,

[3]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 7:17 AM
 

You only needed ONE point to buy two tickets!


^^^^^correct, IPTAY did a fabulous job with this one!!***

[1]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 7:25 AM
 




Fact

[3]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 8:27 AM
 

I bought 11 nc tickets through iptay last year
6 tickets to orange bowl
Could not get any acc champ tickets.

So what you heard is correct and incorrect. It is situational.

The only fact is, you will never get tixs through iptay if you don't try.


uhh no, FACT is that 1 point got you 2 tix

[1]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 9:59 AM
 

every single person that requested tickets got them. That is the facts.

2020 student level member

I could not get acc champ tiks last year


Posted: Jan 5, 2017 10:04 AM
 

Iptay TOLD me i Did not have enough points. So I got them third party.

Accept it or not, it is a fact.


Re: Well the fact is that


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:18 PM
 

You are correct. It strictly depends on the number of tickets Clemson is allocated and the demand (requests) for the tickets. Clemson was allocated 5500 tickets to Orlando (which is kind of hard to believe - thanks ACC) and over 20,000 to the National Championship. Remember that the Athletic Department and school have a hold back before they release to IPTAY. I went elsewhere for the ACC tickets when I was told I wouldn't get any. They overestimated demand in that case.


Everyone that is an IPTAY member got at least 2 tickets


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 7:51 AM
 

if they requested them by the deadline fro the National Championship Game.

Last year's ACC Championship was different...I believe.

2020 orange level member

NGa Tiger & Geeeville - Rhymer is talking about Natty tixs

[2]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:20 AM
 

only in his post above.

Only about National Championship game tickets this Monday.

He didn't say join IPTAY and get every single ticket you will ever need for every game.


Geeeezzzzzz. . .

People always blow up IPTAY about tixs and he was just posting something positive - the way it worked this year - if you had even 1 IPTAY point and did what you were supposed to do - you got 2 Natty tixs at face.



Great job on this one IPTAY - it paid to be a member !!!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Deerest Rocky.. ### are you writing about ?


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 12:01 PM
 

I never disagreed with rhymer.

My resins to Scott was that I

to see who these non iptay members are that are crying about clemson's tiket policy.


My other responses were to other people about tikets availabilit being situational.


Geeeezzzzzz. . .


The Battle By The Bay.....see you there GO TIGERS!!!***

[1]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 7:22 AM
 




Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY

[2]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 7:29 AM
 

We are IPTAY members , and we have tried moving 2 of our season tickets the past 2 years with no results. One of the prices we pay for having a winning team. I don't mind taking one for the team!


Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY

[3]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 7:35 AM
 

> could have guaranteed you 2 tickets.
>
> We have heard the debate from people that don't join
> IPTAY, for whatever reason. One of their reasons for
> not joining is that they can get tickets for any home
> they want w/o needing IPTAY.
>
> Now that we are in the most highly sought out and
> expensive ticket in Clemson football history, and it
> is interesting to note that any IPTAY priority point
> (even just 1 point) could have reserved you two
> tickets for the Natty.
>
> Again, not making judgments....but yet another
> reason. Join IPTAY.

Your still wrong. You pay minimum 700 for two tickets a year. Then you have to pay your donation fee. Let's say you give 300 which I would bet it's more. In two years you have spent 2000. In a normal year I can get any home ticket for 150 a piece and I may go to one big game a year. So look at how much I save.

With all that I save I bought a ticket off stubhub for 1800 on the 40yd line in the club level. Over the years I still spend less than you.

If you want to support your school good for you but you are not coming out cheaper than me. This was the point you were trying to make and it's not true.


No he is right.

[2]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 7:46 AM
 

You could have joined for $160.00. Thats all. You don't have to buy anything else. You would have been eligible for 2 Natty tix.


Re: No he is right.


Posted: Jan 5, 2017 8:00 AM
 

Right and got the worlds crapiest tickets. I would have rather dropped the two grand. You are looking at one year. You can't do that I have been able to join iptay for ten years now. In that span I can promise you I have come out better.


You haven't come out better

[4]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 9:17 AM
 

You will be sitting home! Don't change the original context of the thread to make your lousy point. He didn't say over 10 years and he didn't say you had to buy tickets. Be a supporter or just keep congratulating yourself for being so smart while you watch the game on a black-n-white TV plugged into an extension cord from a neighbors power outlet. Wish i was as thrifty as you is! Think of all the $$ you could have saved by not eating anything over the past 10 years too.


Re: You haven't come out better

[2]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 7:55 AM
 

> You will be sitting home! Don't change the original
> context of the thread to make your lousy point. He
> didn't say over 10 years and he didn't say you had to
> buy tickets. Be a supporter or just keep
> congratulating yourself for being so smart while you
> watch the game on a black-n-white TV plugged into an
> extension cord from a neighbors power outlet. Wish i
> was as thrifty as you is! Think of all the $$ you
> could have saved by not eating anything over the past
> 10 years too.

I won't be watching from a tv. I'm sitting on the 40 yd line on row w in the club section. Tickets I paid 1500 for but I did not care because I came out better by not donating to iptay and that's a fact. The money I would have had to give to iptay to get those tickets is a #### of a lot more than 1500. That is a fact.


Not going to argue your point, but that is a very selfish

[2]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:03 AM
 

way of looking at it. Even giving $160 a year can help our program.

The same program you just dropped $2K for tickets to go see.

2020 orange level member

Re: Not going to argue your point, but that is a very selfish


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:12 AM
 

Not at all, there will always be people like you willing to give money. I commend you for that. To me I gave them to much money when I went to school there so trust me they got theirs. Maybe one day when I see the an advantage I will. For now I will save my money.


Next time you see the new Football Facility, think about it.


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:53 AM
 

And next time you see #4 throwing a TD pass, think about it.

Just saying :)

2020 orange level member

I think you're a moron

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 3:09 PM
 

As little as $160 would have gotten you the chance to buy 2 tickets. If you've given over 10 years, your seats would be pretty good ones (maybe not 40 yd line) but good. So, $1600 over 10 years and you're at the Natty. but you'd prefer to spend $2000 in ONE year to be at the same Natty. And yet you say you're better at saving money? On what planet? Overspending to get a better seat rather than spending the same amount while also supporting the very team you're cheering for.... THAT is moronic and your argument is laughable.

Truth is probably more like this: you just love to argue and haven't purchased any ticket to the Natty...

But if I'm wrong, post a picture of yourself from the game under your TN profile with the $1500 ticket in your mouth. Then we'll know its you. Otherwise, please stop showing your stupidity and get a life.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

..:: ru4god2 ::..


No way

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 4:19 PM
 

No way $160 over 10 years would get him even decent seats.

I've been donating more than that for longer.

My tickets at last year's NC game, which had lower demand, were upper deck like 10 yard line.

He is likely right in his statement about saving money.


I've never paid a "donation fee". I've just paid IPTAY dues

[1]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 8:03 AM
 

and bought tickets. Been doing it since 1989.

2020 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!


Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY


Posted: Jan 5, 2017 9:55 AM
 

Cheaper in dollars. ..

Not in peace of mind.


I did similar as you for 6 years.

When I first joined iptay my season tiks were not good. Friends would buy at gate and get better seats for less. After 3-4 years I changed.

So I kept paying dues..150 then 300...but didn't get season tiks. Got them before the game and saved money. Did that for many years and never missed a home game.

But.. I was always freting ..wandering around looking for tickets, getting to my tailgate spot at 5 am sometimes to get my spot, leaving my tailgate early to hussle for tikets.

It was less money but more worry.

All that changed when I was unabe to get a uga ticket. That day my friend is the day I started ordering season tikets again.

I'm paying more monies but less hair loss.


Re: Maybe you are wrong?


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:32 PM
 

Why do you think that contributing to IPTAY requires you to buy season tickets? If you give the minimum to IPTAY you will have priority points. One point for each year of giving and one point for every $250 cumulative giving. So with one point you could have ordered two tickets at $900 plus handling of $15 and your minimum IPTAY donation that year (think it's $160). How do you think you saved money?


My only comment is that IPTAY's seating isn't the

[3]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 7:39 AM
 

best seating, correct?

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat


This is where the

[2]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 7:52 AM
 

IPTAY higher point totals come into play. My group requested and received through IPTAY, 12 300 level (Got Section 310). And 14 level 200 (Got Section 210). Cant get much better than that.


definetly not good for me

[2]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 8:31 AM
 

I must have pissed someone off at IPTAY because I get some shiddy tickets. Well, except for the semi-final game in PHX, but I think that was based on the fact that there was not a high demand.

I like sitting with Clemson fans so I endure the ticket locations.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!


Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY

[1]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 8:15 AM
 

I've heard of a good dozen people that swear they requested tickets but IPTAY has no record of it. I think they dropped the ball. I'm an IPTAY donor and I'm glad I didn't go through IPTAY for my tickets.


If I say "I SHOULD be given the correct lottery numbers"

[1]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 8:22 AM
 

Would we be debating it?


Every1 knows the rules. Heck , even iptay members don't always get what they want?


I'd like to see some of these posts from noniptay members stating they deserve tickets. Were the born in the 90's?


there are pros and cons

[3]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 8:29 AM
 

of joining IPTAY and buying tickets from them. For many games (the last 3 playoff games!), you were able to get tickets from secondary markets cheaper than the price on the ticket sold from IPTAY. Most Clemson games are cheaper from secondary markets than the list price. This may be one of the few times where it will be cheaper through IPTAY.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!


good stuff Scott.***

[1]
Posted: Jan 5, 2017 8:53 AM
 



2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Best Is The Standard


Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY


Posted: Jan 5, 2017 10:01 AM
 

To add on to that, my good friend has 268 points and all he got was the end zone. But at least he's going!


That is surprising.


Posted: Jan 5, 2017 10:05 AM
 

Gotta be lower deck atleast.


if all 'fans'


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 7:43 AM
 

Had the same attitude as many of you have and ignored iptay, we probably WOULD NOT be discussing tickets to the national championship game! It's not something that just happens. Perhaps you 'fans' should thank some of us for keeping the ship afloat so you can be a fan of a winning team.
GO TIGERS "..................JOIN IPTAY".............BE PART OF. WINNING PROGRAM ..........





And quit the dam'whining!


Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:38 PM
 

What did he order? If he is in the endzone, he is near the Clemson students and the band. That will be a happening location especially if we win. Good seats!! Those sections are only 24 rows so close to the field too. I have just under 250 points and ended up there too. I was pleased with them since it wasn't the uppers.


it boils down to one thing, $$$$$***


Posted: Jan 5, 2017 10:11 AM
 




You have to pay to play***


Posted: Jan 5, 2017 10:32 AM
 




There's no Rhymer reason to it.***


Posted: Jan 5, 2017 10:16 AM
 



badge-donor-15yr.jpg


Well played!***


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:05 AM
 



2020 orange level member

Was email from IPTAY or


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 10:38 AM
 

Prime sports? Rechecked inbox and lots of emails from IPTAY, re-up, tax break, basketball tickets, ACC, but nothing on Natty. Went as far back as August.

2020 white level member

IPTAY***


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 10:57 AM
 



2020 orange level member

Tell that to the people who got shutout of the ACC CG last


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 12:18 PM
 

year


Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 4:09 PM
 

This post sucks. You're just putting your nuts on the table.


C'MON MAN.

We decide for ourselves if we want to spend more money on a donation or not. That's our right.

Not all of us have the money to donate like we would like to yet.

2020 student level member

I have no objection to someone who can't afford IPTAY or Nat


Posted: Jan 7, 2017 7:33 AM
 

Natty....heck this stuff is expensive.

But I do have a problem with people complaining about not being able to get a ticket to the game when if they simply had paid IPTAY $160 for one year, they could have bought 2 tickets.

Plus, I believe IPTAY is essential for our program and wish more folks thought of that instead of ticket location when deciding to join or not.

2020 orange level member

IMHO, purely a SUCK UP post! Hello IPTAY, look here!

[4]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 5:02 PM
 

Did you get paid for the advertisement.

Really is disgusting that BIG DOLLARS shuts out the long time Tiger fans that just will not or cannot BUY into the big money tragedy that has become of College Football.

Last I checked, every year with IPTAY gets you one point, so 40 years = 40 points and then 1 point per $1000 in donations. One big dollar Company comes in drops $100K = 100 points off the get go. Take a backseat loyal fan scratching to afford to go to any games, give more money or lose the privileges you had the previous year. Nothing we can do as its the way of the world, pay to play. So some chose to do what they can to get a ticket here and there. Why would you slam these folks?!? Unbelievable.

"could have guaranteed you 2 tickets" - more correctly, the priviledge of reserving 2 tickets for a RIDICULOUS face value amount.

"One of their reasons for not joining is that they can get tickets for any home game they want w/o needing IPTAY!" Still a very TRUE statement for home or away games.

"not making judgements" - REALLY? Ask those that you are addressing if your post sounds that way?

Success brings in the big spenders that want to be seen and say "I was there" or hand out freebies to their clients and write it off as BD! Been around long enough to know everything cycles and when the glamor fades, we will see who is left to support the Tigers. Big money just chases the Winners and moves on when things aren't so shiny.

The folks with one point obviously cannot afford the face value for the biggest part, so yea, they were not going anyway, but your post absolutely fried my behind. Shameless! Some folks cannot afford all the fees and have no points, so for you to jump their butt and say join IPTAY is a little harsh.

PS NOT slamming Tiger Football, it's not unique to us.

Probably should go back and proof this better but then I would probably just never post it, so ....

Off the box
Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg

agreed, the Victory lap was in poor taste***

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 5:37 PM
 




LOL.


Posted: Jan 7, 2017 7:36 AM
 

Let's slam the organization that directly is responsible for giving us an elite program. Yea, that makes sense!

2020 orange level member

where exactly in this thread did I slam IPTAY?***


Posted: Jan 7, 2017 7:00 PM
 




Bingo.***


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 7:46 PM
 




Re: IMHO, purely a SUCK UP post! Hello IPTAY, look here!

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:16 PM
 

Lots of good points both ways. I am a loyal fan and IPTAY member, but the big money shuffles me out all the time. But, that's life. I will never gain a lot of points, but I know that and accept it. Right now I choose to support Clemson through IPTAY, but I can definitely see the benefit of not doing it from a financial standpoint, and get better seats as a result.


Re: A couple of corrections


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:48 PM
 

One point per year of IPTAY membership. One point per $250 of cumulative giving and then the points added for the level of giving. So becoming a purple member will cost $160 a year and get you 3 points plus one for the year of membership = 4 total. The next year at the same level would be 3 points + 2 for years giving + 1 for $250 ($320) in cumulative giving = 6 points. Also enables you to buy 2 season tickets if you like. Not saying I agree with the allocation method but wanted to correct the point earning error.


If anyone took my post as a suck up to IPTAY, I find that


Posted: Jan 7, 2017 7:34 AM
 

a compliment.

IPTAY is one of the major reasons (maybe the single reason) we are playing Monday night for a National Championship.

Without IPTAY and all those "big corporate donors" you slam, we are talking about hockey NHL right now.

2020 orange level member

Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY

[2]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 7:06 PM
 

There is nothing difficult about it if you are willing to spend the money. Pay and get what you want, not like there is a shortage. Decent Iptay tickets are impossible to get theses days without "granddaddy" having your seats forever. Personally, no problem with it as the better we are the more demand but it's impossible for a young alum without connections to start out with iptay and even expect decent tickets or parking without paying big bucks. Bottom line big money runs Iptay and $160.00 isn't gonna get you anything in the long run.

2020 orange level member

null


It would have given you the rights to 2 natty tickets this


Posted: Jan 7, 2017 7:38 AM
 

year and it would have put $160 towards our program/scholarships/football facility, etc.

To suggests it gives you nothing is incorrect.

To suggest it won't give you 50 yard line season tickets....well that is indeed accurate.

2020 orange level member

Maybe you are right, but for those of us not paying for

[2]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017 7:25 PM
 

West Zone or box seats, our history is different than what you describe. We've been IPTAY members for 30 years, and are not $160 members. We give what we can afford, and contribute to the Clemson Fund as well. We buy 2 season tickets each year, and were lucky to keep our formerly non-IPTAY parking for the past football season (unlike many IPTAY folks.) We've tried ordering bowl/ACC championship tickets from IPTAY several times with no success. Not complaining that Clemson folks support the team, but the reality is that average fans like us don't contribute enough to register on the IPTAY radar.

You are preaching the IPTAY sermon to folks that live in the real world where there are priorities on where the money goes. We paid WAY too much for the NATTY tickets, but understand the market and have no problem with the cost. Most of our bowl and championship tickets were purchased below list in the past.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Maybe you are right, but for those of us not paying for


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:21 PM
 

Agree 100%! Sounds like you just described me.


Re: Great post!!!


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 8:54 PM
 

I contacted IPTAY about 7 years ago and suggested they add a bonus point structure for the loyal fans. I said if the team starts losing and some of the high dollar givers leave (which they would), they will be counting on the thousands of members that give at the lower levels like during the Bowden/West years. Suggested points be added at consecutive year mark intervals. For example 5 at five years, 10 at ten years etc. They said they would consider it and hung up. Oh well!


Trust me...I'm in the real world with ya!

[1]
Posted: Jan 7, 2017 7:40 AM
 

I give to IPTAY what I can. I have less than 60 IPTAY points. But, I put what I can in to help the program I love.

I don't get caught up in what that gives me, in terms of seats. I think of it as an investment to the program....similar to tithing at church.

2020 orange level member

Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY


Posted: Jan 6, 2017 7:59 PM
 

People b!tching about Ticket prices, don't buy them!!! The more people are willing to pay for them, the more they will jack the price up. When the fans decide to say h&ll no not anymore, the prices will drop back down to a reasonable price for watching a live FB game!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg


Or even worse, IPTAY members who want to go but


Posted: Jan 7, 2017 12:11 AM
 

didn't request their championship game tickets in time. Talk about poor planning!

2020 white level member

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.


Re: Maybe the most difficult Natty Ticket possible, and IPTAY

[1]
Posted: Jan 7, 2017 1:27 AM
 

Although I wouldn't have been able to attend this game anyways. After watching prices all week for family on the East coast, I fully plan on joining IPTAY and donating here and there when I can. I am not a Clemson alum, both parents are, but nothing I love more than Clemson! Was lucky to be at the title game last year and plan on being there again one day. IPTAY is only going to make my life easier for getting there.


Well said...and you are helping the program by donating


Posted: Jan 7, 2017 7:41 AM
 

to IPTAY...regardless of whether you get tickets or not!

Go Tigers!

2020 orange level member

Replies: 79  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: IPTAY donor/Clemson Grad here selling my extras! 6 aisle seats together in Section UI (Row H: 2,4...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
9975 people have read this post