Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's a long long way to February recruiting day. You
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

It's a long long way to February recruiting day. You

Jul 25, 2015, 5:54 PM

Worriers need to go get yourself a six pack or two and just relax or you may have a heart attack before we kick off with Wofford in a several weeks. I'm not worried. We will have a great class and continue to move forward.

Go Tigers!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yetur Matos

Jul 25, 2015, 6:00 PM

I can just hear The Valley erupting after a Big Sack........."Yeth Thur!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was at WVU today. Here's what I have on him...

Jul 25, 2015, 6:14 PM

DE Yetur Matos 6-4 235 Fredericksburg, VA Chancellorville HS

24/7 composite rating is 4 stars and the #9 DE. Rivals gives him 4 stars and the #237 player overall. Visited Clemson for two days in July of 2015 with his father. He has stopped by Clemson twice and is scheduled to visit again. He plans to make it back for the home game against Florida St. Attend 2015 Dabo Swinney Camp and received an offer. As a sophomore in 2014, Matos had 68 tackles, 22 of them solo, and a fumble recovery. In a game versus Spotsylvania, Matos recorded a total of four sacks. For his efforts in that game he was named Free Lance-Star player of the week. He was also named a second-team all conference player. Here is some footage of the said game- http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2365920/highlights/191543382/v2Matos Some sites report him as having run a 4.6 40-yard dash. Has offers from Clemson, UVA, VT, Penn State, Maryland, and others.

On Clemson- “It was a really good visit. I really enjoyed being there and hanging out with the coaches,” Yetur said. “The student coaches showed us around. What stood out to me most was the family aspect of Clemson and how close the players and coaches are, as well as the relationship they have with the community.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's a long long way to February recruiting day. You

Jul 25, 2015, 7:27 PM

Yep. This staff can flat recruit. No worries

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic