Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That's game . FSU horseshoe still lodged firmly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,159

That's game . FSU horseshoe still lodged firmly

Nov 15, 2014, 11:34 PM

in their ###.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep***

Nov 15, 2014, 11:34 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's game . FSU horseshoe still lodged firmly

Nov 15, 2014, 11:54 PM

It'l shake loose and fall out if they play someone like Oregon in the playoffs....along with rabbits' feet, boxes of Lucky Charms cereal, drugs, and the entire seafood section of a supermarket....wait..that's just Winston's.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All undefeated teams have some luck but they find a way to..

Nov 16, 2014, 12:09 AM

TO win a MNC, you need some luck and for the ball to bounce your way at times. However, FSU is a extremely resilient team that finds a way to win. If you are talking about the catch on the deflected ball, that was still a great heads up play.

Jimbo Fisher is showing no ethics and doesn't seem to care what his players do as long as they perform on the field. However, this FSU team seems to make plays when they are needed. I know they are on second biggest rival next to USuCk but they are a good team. They are just not as dominant as last year. They keep finding a way to win and I think it is crap that a one loss Oregon team jumps them in the rankings. They won 20 some games in a row, one the NC last year, and just keep on winning. They should be number 1 until someone beats them.

It would not surprise me if they make it they make it to the NC game and even win it because no lead seems to be too big against FSU. Winning a Thursday Night game at Louisville with the Number 1 defense in the nation after being down 21-0 on the road was quite an accomplishment. Beating us with their backup who had never played shows a great deal of internal fortitude. Yes we had lots of chances to go up by more but we will never know what happens if Stoudt would not have missed that easy TD pass before getting benched or if don't have the ball snapped 10 yards over Watson's head when getting ready to score. That would have changed the game.

Jameis Winston is a first class thug and possible rapist and who knows what else. However, he does play fantastic football when the game is on the line and makes NFL type passes quite regularly in the second half when FSU is down.

Look at all the lick Auburn had lest year with their last two games and they had FSU down by 18 points. FSU just keeps finding a way to win. They are playing with fire but they have the longest winning strength in the nation and they didn't do that with just luck.

Deam

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, I can't stand them but they

Nov 16, 2014, 12:12 AM

are a mighty good football team. Speed and power dominated tonight. They should reclaim # 1.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, I can't stand them but they

Nov 16, 2014, 1:17 AM

But FSU hasn't exactly beaten anyone of note to.prove their greatness. As the season has playet out, their notable wins over Oklahoma St., Clemson, ND, Miami, now look like empty victories against teams not sniffing the top 25. When you look at those wins, and how close they all were, not very impressive at all. Benefits from a schedule that appeared challenging, but at the end of the day was pretty weak.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,159
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic