Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow! J. Klatt said Clem won countless games in spite of DW4
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,092

Wow! J. Klatt said Clem won countless games in spite of DW4

Mar 14, 2017, 3:40 PM

the last 2 years on Skip and Shannon today. Basically, he said that the other guys on the team were so good that they had to rescue Watson from his career of troubles with consistency and turnovers.

That might be the dumbest assessment I've ever heard from a critic of Watson. Talk about making an uninformed statement. I can't even count the number of games the past 3 year where Watson straight up carried us to wins. No one that has actually watched Watson take every snap in the Tiger uniform could even say what Klatt said with a straight face.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow! J. Klatt said Clem won countless games in spite of DW4

Mar 14, 2017, 3:49 PM

I mean there may have been a couple, but the numerous games we have won because of him greatly outnumbers that.

I'm curious if some of these people even watch college football. The scouts on TV make it sound like we are comparing the 2x Heisman winning 4 time national champion Mitch Trubisky to the guy who started 7 career college games in Deshaun Watson.

Measurables and your own agenda only go so far. Turn on the tape, listen to an interview, and then make a real assessment.

He's the same idiot that has Kizer as his top QB....

Mar 14, 2017, 3:51 PM

and #15 prospect overall. That tells me all I need to know about him.

Albeit he does have DW4 at #17 overall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

He is trying to get clicks/buzz for Profit.

Mar 14, 2017, 3:57 PM

He wants different ones to interview him so he can become a NAME in the Sports World. I never heard of him and frankly, I will not listen to anything that Dummy has to say about anybody! No Credibility IMO!

Yeah, looking at his rankings he's definitely trying to get

Mar 14, 2017, 4:02 PM

clicks/start conversations to get his name out there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

That assessment is reaching... the only game we could really

Mar 14, 2017, 3:59 PM

blame on DW's shortcomings is the Pitt game IMO. He threw three picks all in situations where we otherwise would have scored a touchdown. Pretty much every other game he played in, he gave us a chance to win based on his ability and we otherwise would not have won the game without him.

Watson also set an ACC record passing yards against Pitt

Mar 14, 2017, 4:05 PM

He's the only reason the game was close.

Re: That assessment is reaching... the only game we could really

Mar 14, 2017, 4:35 PM [ in reply to That assessment is reaching... the only game we could really ]

um...Troy....(NC State could possibly be chunked in as well)

Troy, he had a 36.5 raw QBR, 45.1 Adj, 2 interceptions and only 292 yards. He was honestly shaky in that game...his lowest QBR and RAT the entire season...and he did play the whole game. :(

DW4 wasn't bad in the Troy game. WRs couldn't catch a cold

Mar 14, 2017, 5:54 PM

His numbers were bad because of all the drops. The only reason the game looked close at the end was because the Defense gave up 2 easy TDs playing prevent when we went up 3 scores and Ray Ray's bonehead Punt Return where he dropped the ball before crossing the goal line.

You can't do what Klatt does and just look at numbers. You have to watch the games to make a true assessment.

DW4 was 52-70 for near 600 yds and we scored 42 pts vs Pitt

Mar 14, 2017, 5:58 PM [ in reply to That assessment is reaching... the only game we could really ]

He wasn't why we lost that game. The Defense was why we lost that game.

I hate these guys who decide to start "scouting" him a month

Mar 14, 2017, 3:59 PM

ago by watching film and then make these moronic sweeping statements about his game.

Even with my orange-tinted glasses on, I wasn't sure Tajh was going to be a good NFL QB, I have NO DOUBT Watson (assuming he doesn't go to some black hole franchise or get injured) will be an All-Pro QB.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So much this^^^^

Mar 14, 2017, 4:09 PM

I had my reservations with Tajh translating to the NFL, but I have zero doubt when it comes to Deshaun.

Well that's great news for us in 2017 !! No DW4 to ...

Mar 14, 2017, 4:00 PM

... To hold us back.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah Right! All you need to know about this Klatt cat...

Mar 14, 2017, 4:10 PM

is that he said at the end of the season, prior to the bowls, that the four best teams in the country were: Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, and Southern Cal.

Re: Yeah Right! All you need to know about this Klatt cat...

Mar 14, 2017, 5:01 PM

Klatt is a D A

If he said that, he is doubling down on his stupidity*******

Mar 14, 2017, 5:24 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow! J. Klatt said Clem won countless games in spite of DW4

Mar 14, 2017, 5:27 PM

How many games did Joel Klatt win in his college QB career ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,092
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic