Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm devastated and can't stop crying
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 261

I'm devastated and can't stop crying

Jan 8, 2016, 10:46 AM

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!!

http://www.wlwt.com/news/more-than-2-dozen-bottles-of-stolen-bourbon-to-be-destroyed/37318080?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_campaign=News

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Yeah I'm sure the cops will 'destroy' that...

Jan 8, 2016, 10:49 AM

Black Lives Matter may want to keep clear of Frankfort, KY for a day or two after the party.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah I'm sure the cops will 'destroy' that...

Jan 8, 2016, 10:53 AM

Remembers me of the time back in the day when a buddy's mom was visiting and found his stash of weed. "Promise me you'll burn that, (son,)" she said. "I will, Mom, I will." He did. I helped.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol - my 16 year old self was stopped for driving like

Jan 8, 2016, 11:01 AM

someone who didn't want to live to be 17 and I had a sealed handle of Seagrams 7 in the car that the cop confiscated. I doubt it lasted the evening.

When I was a student we rented the President's box in DV

Jan 8, 2016, 11:09 AM

for a party Friday night. When we picked up the keys we were told to return them on Monday when the office re-opened.

So, on Saturday night we go back into the president's box and start again. At some point a dude came in and said 'uh, the cops are banging on the gate at the bottom of the ramp' (we had locked it behind us).

Cops came in and confiscated all our liquor. Luckily we had folks there that were 21 and time to empty all of the cups, so no tickets were given. I remember Officer Hand loading it into the trunk of his squad car. Somebody asked him what was going to happen to it and he just smiled.

Message was edited by: 97CUtiger2®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

perks of the profession I guess - there have been documented

Jan 8, 2016, 11:14 AM

cases of cops and firefighters using confiscated steroids too, I'm sure they have a smorgasbord of chemicals to play with if they so choose.

That is just 18 year, right?***

Jan 8, 2016, 10:50 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

could they not sell it with a disclaimer of some sort?***

Jan 8, 2016, 11:05 AM

Replies: 7
| visibility 261
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic