Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Baseball is 5 and 1. Jack has turned this thing around. Good
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Baseball is 5 and 1. Jack has turned this thing around. Good

Feb 29, 2016, 6:40 AM

thing we didn't fire him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Baseball is 5 and 1. Jack has turned this thing around. Good

Feb 29, 2016, 6:58 AM

His offensive philosophy has done a complete 180 . Through our first 6 games we've outscored Maine and JMU 59-13 .
This Leggett fellah got the message .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 29, 2016, 7:20 AM

you do realize these are all of jacks players playing right now. all these guys are a year older and better. love coach lee but lets wait till sunday night before getting all giddy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 29, 2016, 7:34 AM

^^^Dang it - I hate it when I have to agree with DER, but he's spot on with this one.

But for me - I think the change in BATS is the difference. Well - Pitching is better (so far) than I truly expected.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 29, 2016, 7:37 AM

dont get me wrong. love everything i have seen. just sayin pump the brakes till at least sunday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 29, 2016, 8:12 AM

Agreed

Not sure anymore, do Coots still field a baseball team?

Feb 29, 2016, 10:01 AM

We'll know soon, won't Lee.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 29, 2016, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Baseball is 5 and 1. Jack has turned this thing around. Good ]

Jack gave us some good years here at Clemson but many of thought it was time for him to go. Let's show a little Clemson class and support the new staff without snide remarks about Jack. He deserves better than that.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not saying we're Omaha bound yet

Mar 1, 2016, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Baseball is 5 and 1. Jack has turned this thing around. Good ]

but I'm loving the attitude and the changes in style of play.

I do, and figured there would be one person who took this

Feb 29, 2016, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Baseball is 5 and 1. Jack has turned this thing around. Good ]

seriusly. I like what I;m seeing so far.

Wrong. Beer has been the biggest postive impact on this

Mar 1, 2016, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Baseball is 5 and 1. Jack has turned this thing around. Good ]

team, and Leggett had nothing to do with getting him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wrong. Beer has been the biggest postive impact on this

Mar 1, 2016, 12:31 PM

Who do you think recruited him?

Mar 1, 2016, 1:00 PM

According to the article I read, we just got lucky. LeCroy had called him a few times, but he wasn't really interested. His mom talked him into coming along while his sister came to Clemson for a volleyball camp or something like that and he fell in love with the place.

Mar 1, 2016, 1:40 PM

You are correct on how he ended up visiting the campus but he also met with coach Leggett who convinced him to come to Clemson. Nobody is coming to Clemson to play for Lecroy I promise you.
My responce is directed more to the person who said Leggett had nothing to do with Beer being at Clemson.

Mar 1, 2016, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Baseball is 5 and 1. Jack has turned this thing around. Good ]

Seth Beer, Chris Williams, Jake Higginbotham, and relievers like Papp and Gilliam are all new guys

Not to mention the position changes. Moving Pinder to CF and Weston Wilson to 2nd has been a revelation. Wilson looks like a brand new player and Renwick is holding up very well at 3rd so far.

We started out 7-2 in 2015 w/ 2 big wins against SCar.

Feb 29, 2016, 11:27 AM

... before the wheels began to fall off.

I'm cautiously optimistic, but we've almost always had a 5-1 type of beginning to each season.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^truth here^^^***

Mar 1, 2016, 10:27 AM

^^^Irrelevant Cocklover Here^^^***

Mar 1, 2016, 12:32 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I think it is the hair.***

Mar 1, 2016, 12:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You mean de boosh?

Mar 1, 2016, 1:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poOZKQwgs0g

No! I am not going there.***

Mar 1, 2016, 1:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic