Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 111
| visibility 1

Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about

Jul 27, 2016, 1:09 PM

DaBO, Staff & Clemson FB Team.

Saying, if we had more religious or GOD-fearing, honest, do what you say you're going to do, responsible & hard-working politicians..as we do seem to have with our entire present Athletic FB Staff & Team..

then I would feel safer & be happier about life in The USA!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you could only choose one, would you take a

Jul 27, 2016, 1:12 PM

hard working atheist or a God-fearing loafer?

Just trying to figure out what my B-team looks like.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the vast majority of Christian thinkers would not

Jul 27, 2016, 4:44 PM

accept the idea of a "Christian loafer".

They would instead point out that the person

was not living up to the Faith appropriately by not accepting the call to promote

the goodness of the Lord in everything they do.

Non-believers really need to stay away from commenting on Christianity,

or for that matter any other religion.

What you don't know, but so blithely exclaim,

can and does hurt all of us.

Call me when you've got a real question....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIL

Jul 27, 2016, 8:11 PM

There are no lazy Christians.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

there are plenty of lazy people....

Jul 27, 2016, 8:56 PM

those who profess to be Christians are simply failing in that aspect of their Christian life.

smart-azzes like you pretend to want to clarify

when really the idea is to denigrate, acting as if intelligent. whatever....

my point has simply been -

just because a person professes to be Christian,

does not mean they act on that in every aspect of their life.

a parallel, one would presume, would be those

"peaceful" Muslims who blow up busses full of women and children.

we are told they are not acting on their true "Muslim" faith, now aren't we?

Are you a poet by trade?

Jul 27, 2016, 9:01 PM

Your paragraphs and punctuation put me in mind

Of some of the

Great poets of the olden days

With their almost Picasso like irreverence

For convention

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it beneath you to acknowlege that he has a valid point?

Jul 27, 2016, 9:43 PM

Cause I'm feeling blessed to be in your virtual presence here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not at all...

Jul 28, 2016, 9:19 AM

I'm not sure he has one because it seems to subtly shift with each response. Nonetheless, I try not to get tied up in arguing religion with the religious. No matter how many years of Sunday school I have, and no matter how many times I have read the Bible, it always seems to come down to being told I don't understand because I don't believe the same way they believe. It's all very outcome based as if it were math, where if you don't get the same answer, you must have done something wrong.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, just trying to keep it simple

Jul 27, 2016, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Are you a poet by trade? ]

so the point doesn't get lost

on the challenged, arrogant, or un-initiated.

want me to make it rhyme too?

I'll tell you like granny told me.

Jul 27, 2016, 9:40 PM [ in reply to I think the vast majority of Christian thinkers would not ]

'If someone hurts your feelings you have them stuck out too far.' CT's granny

With that being said, there's nothing as boring as someon trying to discuss something which they do not understand.

Did I insult everyone?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about

Jul 27, 2016, 1:14 PM

Seriously though. Did Trump really just ask Russia to commit cyber warfare against the USA on live television?? I don't understand how any of you could vote for this man. I don't care what you're beliefs or party affiliations are, if you don't think he's dangerous for our country, you haven't been listening.

Jul 27, 2016, 1:15 PM

Your* (before the grammar nazis parachute in from the skies above)

Jul 27, 2016, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

Maybe some people agree with his policies which is what really matters....

let me check

Jul 27, 2016, 2:08 PM

i didn't take any prescription meds this morning and no alcohol - as of yet. let me put on my reading glasses. ok...i see it now. you said "his" policies. now i get the joke. the correct punchline however would be, what policies? thanks for the laugh today - i needed it. been a stressful wed. which should not be the case because its hump day

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jul 27, 2016, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]
image.png(76.0 K)

What policies? Aside from "make America great again", I haven't heard a single detail about his platform beyond stop immigration, build a wall, stop importing from chine, high-five with Russia.

I'm no fan of Hillary's, but if honesty is what you're seeking, Trump isn't your guy. Have you ever looked at politifact? Check the graphic.

Killary and Barry the least likely to lie?!!!

Jul 27, 2016, 2:35 PM

Lmao yeah that graphics legit lololol

Re: Killary and Barry the least likely to lie?!!!

Jul 27, 2016, 2:37 PM

Politifact

Was this before or after the FBI proved

Jul 27, 2016, 2:39 PM

Killary lied about the emails?

Re: Was this before or after the FBI proved

Jul 27, 2016, 2:44 PM

No one is denying that, i especially. But to say something is illegitimate because it doesn't line up with ones beliefs is ignorance. If a 3rd party goes through every statement you make over 9 years and you're telling falsehoods more than half the time your mouth is open, that's a problem.

Lets start with Barrys campaign promises...

Jul 27, 2016, 2:46 PM

Jul 27, 2016, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Was this before or after the FBI proved ]

Like yesterday, when all my right-wing friends were so quick to share on social media that the DNC didn't have any American flags on display. Smh. Don't be so quick to believe something simply because it aligns in favor of your own party.

Jul 27, 2016, 2:49 PM

UH, THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY FLAGS ON DISPLAY, NOT ONE, TILL THEY CAUGHT HE!! ABOUT IT. AND HOW BOUT THE FUNNIEST PART WHEN THEY HAD TO LOAD THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE INTO THE TELEPROMPTER.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2016, 2:52 PM

FALSE! Did you even watch it? Exactly. Don't be a sheep bro.

http://www.snopes.com/flags-banned-at-dnc/

Jul 27, 2016, 2:56 PM

OH THOSE SMALL FLAGS STUCK OVER IN THE CORNER. AFTER PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT THERE BEING NONE. THOSE FLAGS.

Jul 27, 2016, 2:57 PM

AND I WATCHED IT UNTIL I GOT SICK TO MY STOMACH. THE HUMAN DEBRI IN THAT ARENA IS MIND BOGGLING.

Jul 27, 2016, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Was this before or after the FBI proved ]

Firstly, take your caps lock off, my eyes are bleeding and this isn't kindergarten keyboarding class.

Secondly, if you cared to read, both parties utilized DIGITAL displays of the American flag. They were on display on the screens behind both party's conventions off and on the entire time. You're grasping straws with bs rhetoric like that man. Seriously! If a right wing blog writer says Hillary was having dinner with the leader of ISIS, you sound like one of those sheep that would share it with all your friends before even looking into it. Stop!

Jul 27, 2016, 4:38 PM

Speaking of sheep how is the heard of Democrats doing today?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you can say anything

Jul 27, 2016, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Was this before or after the FBI proved ]

factual and you get responses like this above.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: you can say anything

Jul 27, 2016, 3:00 PM

Lol. ????

it would be funny

Jul 27, 2016, 3:05 PM

if it wasn't so sad. just say gas prices are down and attribute it to anything that supports either party and the other will claim it or refute it. even though, fact, gas prices are down

fact is fact

Jul 27, 2016, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Killary and Barry the least likely to lie?!!! ]

but you can't show people facts when they believe their made up facts. its exactly like usuck comparing themselves academically to clemson. facts and stats say otherwise, but ask a usuck fan and they will defend usuck. same principle. you believe the lie long enough until it becomes your truth. oj simpson is prime example

thats totally bogus with lying jailory clinton. if her mouth

Jul 27, 2016, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

is open lies just flop out automatically.

When the rapefugees visit your family...

Jul 27, 2016, 7:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

...then you'll wish you had voted for The Don...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I did NOT have sex with that Wimmens!"

Jul 27, 2016, 7:27 PM

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And you think killary is any better?!

Jul 27, 2016, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

Her legacy as SofS is ISIS and the death of Americans at Benghazi.... we wont go into how she fleeced the Haitians or put our country at risk with her careless emails. Now THATS dangerous.

Oh and she wants more syrian refugees

Jul 27, 2016, 2:07 PM

Bc thats not VERY dangerous.....

glad

Jul 27, 2016, 2:09 PM

no president has ever put us in danger. you may stop now

How great are the refugees working out for

Jul 27, 2016, 2:14 PM

England, France, Germany, etc?

your sarcasm button is broken

Jul 27, 2016, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

you see, sometimes Trump goes "Saturday Night Live" on us. Maybe it's a fatal flaw, maybe not.

But that was a masterful DNC troll line, directed towards those who have been tinfoil-hatting it all week over Russia and e-mails.

He'll eventually understand like the veteran posters on here do, that some people have absolutely no way to differentiate sarcasm and A-bomb seriousness. I bet Putin even got a chuckle out of that line, which went zooming right over your head. Don't worry, you're not alone - most of the media have the vapors over it too.

Re: your sarcasm button is broken

Jul 27, 2016, 2:29 PM

DING DING DING, SO TRUE.

No. He did not.***

Jul 27, 2016, 7:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

That said, I'm not a trump supporter...

Jul 27, 2016, 7:48 PM

https://www.johnsonweld.com

Jul 27, 2016, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

You're an idiot.

Jul 27, 2016, 1:43 PM

Trump is a nut case, childish, egomaniacal and dangerous not even counting stupid!

bingO "papa" BUT what does lying Hillary bring us?!

Jul 27, 2016, 1:50 PM

Saying...as i said, i would 110% prefer DaBO, Staff & Clemson Team to show AMERICA how to succeed, live & work together as a positive & highly successful Unit!

Gut eR Done!

it's been the plan all along lbb

Jul 27, 2016, 1:54 PM
image.png(811.8 K)

And she ain't the problem

Rightttttttt!

Jul 27, 2016, 2:01 PM

And when Dabo appears with Jimbo or Saban...it's a conspiracy! Fear the Trumpmaster!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah sadly this county's government is completely broken...

Jul 27, 2016, 6:44 PM [ in reply to it's been the plan all along lbb ]

it's not even a conservative or liberal issue. It's complete and total corruption. We don't have an investigative unbiassed media, just partisan cheerleaders. I am trying to remember the last corruption scandal in the government, Abscam?

Meanwhile, you have years of Bill Clinton taking "speech" money paying for Hilary giving her rich friends contracts and favors.

Yet sadly, Trump isn't ANY better somehow. How in the he!! did it get this bad???

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah sadly this county's government is completely broken...

Jul 27, 2016, 9:15 PM

remember obama?????????????????????? he was the start and killary is just as bad.. Trump is our only hope... and the NRA

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So if we have two pieces of garbage... VOTE LIBERTARIAN

Jul 27, 2016, 2:41 PM [ in reply to bingO "papa" BUT what does lying Hillary bring us?! ]

The whole platform of the Libertarian party is that the federal government usually sucks so make it less powerful.

This country is full of idiots who can't bring themselves to recognizing the two party system finally gave us its logical outcome. The two worst people in the country are our only two choices.

Wake up and don't be a fool (everyone.) Stop feeding the two party system.

Jul 27, 2016, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

AND OBAMA IS WHAT.

Jul 27, 2016, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

I wasn't going to join this politics talk, but I just got tired of some of the rhetoric.

How can someone possibly call Trump stupid? For the most part, he's a successful businessman. You can question how successful he would be if it wasn't for his rich father, but stupid people would have squandered his inheritance and other "benefits" received as a son of someone very wealthy. Instead he's increased his wealth in over 40 years as a shrewd businessman. Yes, he's had some failed business ventures as well; it happens. That's life. You'll have your ups and downs. And based on his fortunes, he's had more ups than downs.

Trump might not have any political experience, which might actually be a blessing, but he's certainly smart enough to pick the right people to help him make the right decisions as president.

What has lying Hillary done?

She's failed as Secretary of State so is it right to promote her for her repeated failures?

So #### up, move up?

No, thanks!

Is Trump "dangerous" for speaking the truth? Is he "doom and gloom" because he mentions the rise of ISIS (all you need to do is watch the news...another attack happened last night in France) and other terrorist groups, the rapidly increasing national debt, the violence against our police force and the overwhelming illegal immigration?

Of course, Hillary is going to think that everything is rosy. For decades, she's been in politics and has always had an entourage to keep her safe. Maybe that's why she's out of touch.

Is Trump not politically correct? Sure, and I like it. This country needs an effective president. This country needs and deserves someone who cares enough to point out the problems and work hard to fix.

america is already great

Jul 27, 2016, 2:38 PM

in 2020 who will be put up there? kim kardashian? give it a rest. its football season. reality is reality. she'll be president and everyone who does not like it will just have to deal.

Jul 27, 2016, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

OBAMA NOR HILLARY HAVE EVER SIGNED THE FRONT OF A CHECK. CASE CLOSED.

Neither Trump of Hillary are stupid. Neither are honest.

Jul 27, 2016, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

Trump is a more obvious liar. Trump is a more obvious impulsive demagogue. Clinton is a more obvious threat to certain civil liberties and a more obvious race-baiter.

Both are hideous candidates. Both are only attractive to the foolish, emotional or extremely uninformed.

So... vote libertarian. Duh.

Re: Neither Trump of Hillary are stupid. Neither are honest.

Jul 27, 2016, 2:45 PM

LIBERTARIAN HUH. LOL. SMOKE EM IF YOU GOT EM.

I don't smoke pot, and it's a tiny sliver of the platform

Jul 27, 2016, 2:47 PM

but republicans use that one issue to scare conservatives who care about the constitution from flirting with the only party that actually sticks by it.

Because most Dems and Repubs are hopeless sheep, stuff like that works.

exactly

Jul 27, 2016, 2:53 PM

so therefore, those sheep are not pro-america they are pro-party. which reeks of being un-american. they are the problem with this country. you do not blindly support someone. not only does it scream of mental issues but it screams you shouldn't be allowed to vote

The founding fathers were pretty clear on this.

Jul 27, 2016, 3:01 PM

Both major parties have become enemies of the Constitution. The Republicans were not nearly as bad until they committed suicide by electing Trump. Trump is every bit as big of a threat to the Constitution as Hillary.... which is insane.

yep

Jul 27, 2016, 3:09 PM

its called the entertainment philosophy now. don't say anything of value or factual. just entertain the sheep. and to try the old "fear" factor so the sheep will zombie out and sway back and forth.

Easy living and instant gratification have turned a once

Jul 27, 2016, 3:21 PM

proud society into a bunch of knee-jerkers with very superficial understanding of complex issues who are susceptible to reality TV stars, demagogues and bumper sticker slogans.

It's only a matter of time until our decline is impossible to ignore. History has witnessed this over and over again from the Far East to the West. The latest batch of zombies are just playing their part.

Re: Easy living and instant gratification have turned a once

Jul 27, 2016, 3:57 PM

A lot of people don't like bumper stickers , but I don't mind them . Bumper stickers are kind of a great shortcut . It's like announcing " Hey , let's never hang out ."

-Demetri Martin

DB23

Re: The founding fathers were pretty clear on this.

Jul 27, 2016, 5:54 PM [ in reply to The founding fathers were pretty clear on this. ]

Completely Solid Orange is dead on target:

GEORGE WASHINGTON, Farewell Address, Sep. 17, 1796

However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.

That is precisely what has happened. The Democratic and Republican parties have proven over and over again that they serve themselves first, and American 2nd, if at all.

While, in collusion with major media (whose primary goal is revenue), they focus the attention of the public away from their activities and toward mindless personality battles and silly cultural wars.

America, you've gotten what you deserve. While your pizzing and moaning about which bathroom to use....your democracy has been subverted by the wealth and ambition of a very small group of people.

So now vote in November, your choice is Cholera or Syphilis.

FELiX2...best non-FB post in '16 & know I'm headed to my Doc

Jul 27, 2016, 6:24 PM

For a shot for both of those unspellable diseases! LoL

Re: FELiX2...best non-FB post in '16 & know I'm headed to my Doc

Jul 27, 2016, 6:28 PM

Lol, thanks lightbulbbill! Sorry about that shot thingy, assume the position. :)

Re: The founding fathers were pretty clear on this.

Jul 27, 2016, 9:04 PM [ in reply to The founding fathers were pretty clear on this. ]

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND U VOTE?????????????????

Thats how Barry was elected

Jul 27, 2016, 3:05 PM [ in reply to exactly ]

Fail

vote kardashian!!

Jul 27, 2016, 3:10 PM

that is what you will be relegated to in 2020. can't wait till hear that defense

Kardashians are demonrats, so no, I will not

Jul 27, 2016, 3:13 PM

Be voting for them nor watching their lame tv show. Id still hit Kim though.

so was

Jul 27, 2016, 3:18 PM

your boy - he's playing you and you are falling for it. he's about as conservative as 20 buck hooker

I know hes not conservative

Jul 27, 2016, 3:27 PM

But look what these so called Washington conservatives have done... they are all lap dogs for Barry. Im only voting for him bc hes an outsider and bc killary is dangerous.

Scary thought. Americans now think the best qualifications

Jul 27, 2016, 3:37 PM

for being the most powerful person in the free world is not being Hillary and being an outsider.

Never mind the thousands of other factors we could judge a person on. Low standards.

Thanks two-party system.

Re: so was

Jul 27, 2016, 3:29 PM [ in reply to so was ]

IS THAT ONE OF BILLS HOOKERS YOU SPEAK OF. WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR HERO ANYWAY. LOOKS LIKE HE HAS DIPPED HIS WICK IN A FEW BAD SPOTS.

Re: so was

Jul 27, 2016, 3:37 PM

Geez man, you know he has a serious heart condition right? I know you may hate Hillary, or all democrats for that matter, but if you look at their resumes (character aside) - can you seriously argue that Trump is better qualified? He's as impulsive as a hippo around its offspring. And outside of making a reality show and real estate, I'm not seeing a whole laundry list of accomplishments there. Not to mention his support of both clintons for decades until 6 months ago.

big deal

Jul 27, 2016, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Re: so was ]

that's a big who cares. kinda dig him for that

You don't think Trump has banged like a million hos?

Jul 27, 2016, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: so was ]

Who cares?! You are being a party-loving hypocrite.

Trump is a well established democrat. Your pants are down.***

Jul 27, 2016, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Kardashians are demonrats, so no, I will not ]

Re: Trump is a well established democrat. Your pants are down.***

Jul 27, 2016, 3:23 PM

SO WAS RONALD REAGAN. HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU.

are you comparing

Jul 27, 2016, 3:25 PM

REAGAN TO TRUMP - LET THE INSANITY BEGIN!!

Re: are you comparing

Jul 27, 2016, 3:27 PM

REAGAN WAS JUST AN ACTOR. AT LEAST TRUMP HAS SIGNED A FEW CHECKS IN HIS DAY. AND NO I AINT COMPARING THE TWO. JUST ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION.

Trump's problem isn't his professional background.

Jul 27, 2016, 3:35 PM

It's the fact he's an impulsive, tantrum throwing, Constitution threatening narcissist.

I'd prefer your average hot-dog vendor over Trump. He's the ONLY Republican candidate that I wouldn't easily prefer over Hillary.

I consider Trump pseudo-third party

Jul 27, 2016, 3:47 PM

He's the Manchurian Candidate in a couple ways.

Jul 27, 2016, 3:51 PM

He's clearly going to do permanent damage to the Republican Party with respect to electability. He's turned the Republican party into the less-educated, angry white people party. Demographics will kick in eventually and the GOP will be extinct.

But I doubt he's going to even attempt most of the foreign policy stuff he's talking about. Treating NATO like a source of mercenary income? That's crazy-talk. The Pentagon and the State Department would revolt. But if he does follow-through it would be the best thing that has happened to China, Russia and Iran in decades. They will finally have all the breathing room they need to assert hegemonies closer to home.

Re: He's the Manchurian Candidate in a couple ways.

Jul 27, 2016, 3:56 PM

TODAYS GOP NEEDS TO BE EXTINCT. THEY HAVE THE CONGRESS AND THE SENATE AND HAVE DONE NOTHING TO SLOW DOWN ANY OBAMA AGENDA. HAVE YOU CHECKED LATELY HOW MUCH YOUR INSURANCE COSTS. OR COSTS YOUR EMPLOYER PAYS FOR YOU THERE AT MCDONALDS.

As a Libertarian, I'm mostly against Obamacare.

Jul 27, 2016, 4:02 PM

Not because I have to hate Democrat stuff, but because I do not like an expansion of federal government powers.

Republicans signed some of the most important anti-gun laws that are on the books today.

So my justification for my positions is grounded in something more legitimate than towing a party line.

I'm a property-owning, business owner with employees by the way.

you're making too much sense***

Jul 27, 2016, 3:56 PM [ in reply to He's the Manchurian Candidate in a couple ways. ]

Re: you're making too much sense***

Jul 27, 2016, 3:57 PM

WHY THANKS.

You need to look at the other thread format.***

Jul 27, 2016, 4:04 PM

they see what they want to see

Jul 27, 2016, 4:09 PM

thats the problem - they get it wrong

Re: I consider Trump pseudo-third party

Jul 27, 2016, 9:09 PM [ in reply to I consider Trump pseudo-third party ]

all of U guys are just going along to complete confiscation of all our guns!! that is killary`s plan

Jul 27, 2016, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: are you comparing ]

so thats the prerequisite to earn a rep nomination? signing a few chks? railroading businesses? and being ignorant? ####, there's lots of candidates for that. on both sides. what would be hilarious is to see the reaction if he had been the dem nomination. don't think you're getting it. i'm stopping now - lost cause. but more than happy to talk tiger fball

Jul 27, 2016, 3:58 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us.

Jul 27, 2016, 4:10 PM

no my friend - its called fact. fact: tigers will win natty. and yes, i am rarely wrong

Jul 27, 2016, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: are you comparing ]

if you don't like it - don't read it

Jul 27, 2016, 4:13 PM

THIS IS YOUR LATEST HERO.

https://www.facebook.com/rondwyersettingtherecordstraight/videos/930151860446162/

For me? Fine I guess. Pros and cons. How about you?***

Jul 27, 2016, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump is a well established democrat. Your pants are down.*** ]

That settles it, DABO FOR PRESIDENT!

Jul 27, 2016, 1:56 PM

As long as retains his duties as Clemson football head coach.

Jul 27, 2016, 2:40 PM

Honestly, it scares me that a lot of people (especially here in the South) feel this way. It SHOULD worry people when folks like Trump's VP indicate they are a Christian first and foremost. The folks who make the best leaders are those who can separate their religion from their politics.

Jul 27, 2016, 2:42 PM

SO, HAS OBAMA SEPARATED HIS MUSLIM FAITH FROM HIS POLITICS. I THINK NOT.

Jul 27, 2016, 2:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

THIS IS A FOOTBALL BOARD....SPOT THE DANG BALL and leave the politics for the talking heads on CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc.......Want to talk politics? Send Hillary an email (she's good with those)....Want to talk FOOTBALL? Stay here.

whoa..didn't mean to get SO political but meant to compliment

Jul 27, 2016, 2:47 PM

how DaBO, Staff & Team get it done even though so diverse in race, religion & ideas, etc.

They just "Gut eR Done" so to WiN!

Re: whoa..didn't mean to get SO political but meant to compliment

Jul 27, 2016, 5:52 PM

I understand, but the head has been kicked off of the anthill and our fellow Tiger Luvr's are scurrying about trying to compare which pile of dog feces smells the least in an attempt to justify their votes come November. This should be a place of pure Clemson FUUUBAAAAWWWW....no smell from the political arena, no landmines (read dog piles) dropped by political pundits to watch, and comment on, the fracas that ensues,..... no ridiculous claims and spins by two "candidates" who have no more concern for the American people than these two do....SPOT THE DANG BALL and hopefully in November the only thing we will be worried about is Wins vs Losses.

The Simpsons saw this coming.

Jul 27, 2016, 2:57 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

Our populace is mentally incapable of saving itself.

Jul 27, 2016, 3:40 PM

Agree LBB , but I think you should abandon all hope of finding any honest politicians.

Tiger Football cures all ailments and douses all conflagrations !

go TIGERS, beat AUBURN!

DB23

Jul 27, 2016, 3:41 PM

Yes, back to FOOTBALL! Good call Dug, per usual. Deshaun, I thought, spoke very well today in all of his interviews. Such poise this young man has. How many days till kickoff again????

Jul 27, 2016, 3:46 PM

Too many days ! DW seems to always rep Clemson with class and his beaming pride ...and then oh yeah he is pretty solid on the field at times ??

DB23

Jul 27, 2016, 4:41 PM

Was not going to get involved in a political discussion here, but.. I can safely say that in my 60+ years on this earth, Trump is the WORST candidate for President that I have seen in my lifetime, and I've seen some doozies(McGovern, Dukakis, George Wallace, Ross Perot, Al Gore, and George W Bush). A crooked con man who convinces Americans he is going to protect their jobs, while having his own and his daughter's products made in China and Mexico. A swindler who refuses to pay his bills to his partners, creditors, suppliers, and workers. A scoundrel who collects money for our soldiers, then holds it in the bank to collect interest before being forced to disburse it by publicity. A hypocrite who claims he will defend the first amendment, but bars reporters from any news source that criticizes him. Finally a chicken who claims that he will stand up to ISIS and Putin, but is scared of a GIRL REPORTER! He is a sad excuse for a candidate. I will not vote for Hillary because I like her this election, but I am voting for her because she is far the lesser of two evils.

Jul 27, 2016, 4:47 PM

I can tell you watch CNN

TiME OUT!

Jul 27, 2016, 4:58 PM

Take a break & drink some Cool-Aide OR if you like the SEC then drink some Gator-Aide!

LoL

There are more than 2 candidates...

Jul 27, 2016, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Worried big time for OUR AMERICA but not about ]

https://www.johnsonweld.com

Re: There are more than 2 candidates...

Jul 27, 2016, 8:09 PM

Nope.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Think we should write in Dabo?***

Jul 27, 2016, 6:36 PM

Replies: 111
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic