Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WillieB will B lousiest stadium #1 Clemson will play in during regular season imho ??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

WillieB will B lousiest stadium #1 Clemson will play in during regular season imho ??

Nov 11, 2015, 8:12 AM

What say you?

GO#1CLEMSONTiGERS..keep ROCKing! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WillieB will B lousiest stadium #1 Clemson will play in during regular season imho ??

Nov 11, 2015, 8:15 AM

LOUDEST WILL BE DEATH VALLEY, THEN LEWISVILLE, THEN NC STATE. WILLY B WONT BE LOUD AFTER THE FIRST 7 MINUTES.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WillieB will B lousiest stadium #1 Clemson will play in during regular season imho ??

Nov 11, 2015, 8:17 AM

Lousiest is probably correct. Concrete jungle. Thugs outside the stadium scalping tickets.

Yes, I agree, the Lousiest stadium we will play in all year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For a half maybe

Nov 11, 2015, 8:16 AM

When the Clemson TD's start mounting and the liquor starts wearing-off, so will their interest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Don't kid yourself if you've not been there; NCst will be 3/4 the noise

Nov 11, 2015, 8:20 AM

GoTiGS...#1 BABY! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't kid yourself if you've not been there; NCst will be 3/4 the noise

Nov 11, 2015, 8:24 AM

I agree bill. If USuCk is in the game, that stadium will be way louder than anyone we've played in on the road. But after the first quarter, they will be out of the game and you will hear crickets by the fourth quarter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2015, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Don't kid yourself if you've not been there; NCst will be 3/4 the noise ]

The difference is, NCST is a better team than usuck. Brissett is twice the quarterback orth is. NCST's defense is better than usucks. Dont forget, noise or no noise, Clemson is more talented than usuck at every position, and that includes their egyptian wannabe. Clemson is playing for a spot in the CFP's. The coots are playing for the "state championship". usuck fans remember 63-17, the stands were cleared at half time. Dont make it out to be a difference maker this year, it wont be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2015, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Don't kid yourself if you've not been there; NCst will be 3/4 the noise ]

BEEN TO BOTH STADIUMS ABOUT 20 TIMES EACH. WHAT ABOUT YOU.

Nov 11, 2015, 9:20 AM

Been to 5 USuCk/ Clemson hames in the Roach , and the Tigers have won 4 of those (last game attended there was the 2009 loss ) and they have a bad house . Bad meaning not good , but bad . The palm trees and hedges don't hide the busted pallets and rubble outside the gates . There are still homeless people living in and around the trashy , warehouse railyard setting . That's facts .
Lousiest is spot-on .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 11, 2015, 8:23 AM

Say Wat no way louder than our valley

Yes they will be clucking till kick-off
but after the 1st quarter would not stand close
to an exit

Nov 11, 2015, 8:24 AM

People just can't read....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Nov 11, 2015, 8:25 AM

Well Bill , we all know just what a bunch of loudmouth hooligans they are . Interested to see how loud the 14 Coots left in the stadium after halftime will be . Maybe they'll start a wave or something .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The 1981 Team was in a chicken fight entire game..noise-wise.

Nov 11, 2015, 8:35 AM

Any of you there, as I was? ??

Keep ROCKing #1 TiGERS!

I have attended every Clemson/$CU game since 1976***

Nov 11, 2015, 8:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I think Bill is right. The first 5 mins will be nuts

Nov 11, 2015, 8:47 AM

then empty by halftime..
This is assuming they beat the Citadel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I think Bill is right. The first 5 mins will be nuts

Nov 11, 2015, 8:48 AM

Everyone, please read the initial subject line....

He said nothing about it being loud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Re: I think Bill is right. The first 5 mins will be nuts

Nov 11, 2015, 9:09 AM

TattedCop: I guess they can't hear you because of the noise.....

Think the post says "lousiest". Yes. The worst.***

Nov 11, 2015, 9:21 AM

Nov 11, 2015, 9:24 AM

No matter how bad they may horrifically suck, the fans will ALWAYS be pumped to play us. Having been to a game at WB against Clemson, I can say that their stadium's atmosphere was pretty wild (especially because they beat us that game)..

So yeah, they'll be the loudest group Clemson has seen... for a short while.

Nov 11, 2015, 9:30 AM

Yep it sucks really bad.

GeeZ..I did mean LOUDEST but will stick with LOUSIEST also.

Nov 11, 2015, 9:40 AM

Those two "L's" are the forerunners of another L word...LOSERS!

LOL & Go#1CLEMSONTiGERS..Keep ROCKing Em!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic