Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why wait so long to put Nick in?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,164

Why wait so long to put Nick in?

Nov 22, 2014, 6:36 PM

Up 28-0 why not let Nick play least the entire 4th quarter to give him longer playing time just in case he is needed next week. Did Cole's dad save Dabo's life or something we don't know about and thats why? I like Dabo & Cole but come on now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we don't want U$uC to see him.***

Nov 22, 2014, 6:37 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why wait so long to put Nick in?

Nov 22, 2014, 6:38 PM

...and he didn't even get any meaningful snaps. I can't believe how bad our team is managed right now offensively.

Nov 22, 2014, 6:41 PM

You can thank Dabo for that. He wanted to build Cole's confidence. Horrible thing to do to Nick. I'm sure Dabo will blow smoke up our rears about how well Cole played. If I was Nick I would transfer. No way he gets to play for Clemson with Watson, Bryant, and Tucker ahead of him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nick will play against USuCk in mop up duty...

Nov 22, 2014, 6:40 PM

After Watson inserts the dagger...

Nov 22, 2014, 6:42 PM

Dabo doesn't want him to do anything so that he can still justify starting Stoudt in his mind next week. 1 TD 1 INT and only 132 yards on 19 completions against GAST might be a better indication of how bad Stoudt is than last week's game. I'd estimate over half of those completions were screen passes that a number of people on this board could've thrown. Stoudt might have had 5 "good" throws against a 1 win Sun Belt team.

He doesn't want the fans excited if Nick plays well

Nov 22, 2014, 6:45 PM

Causing a QB controversy before the USuck game. He has decided it is Stoudt or bust unless Watson can play

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He doesn't want the fans excited if Nick plays well

Nov 22, 2014, 6:46 PM

I think we all know how that's going to end...

BUST!!!

Cole has to play the game of his life, coots have to turn it

Nov 22, 2014, 6:50 PM

Over and a Dye needs to have a coming out party. The D needs to shut them down. I think we can win with Stoudt if we catch some breaks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He doesn't want the fans excited if Nick plays well

Nov 22, 2014, 6:51 PM [ in reply to He doesn't want the fans excited if Nick plays well ]

Why should we do that? Dabo already knows nick isn't going to play. Y'all know that athletes should improve if they play every week. Too bad stoudt has not done that. Neither has the coaches improved either ... I think a lot of dabo but this qb crap he is pulling is rediculous. And what can the players say? Nothing

The backup QB is often the fan favorite until he plays

Nov 22, 2014, 6:54 PM

That's just the way fans are. Unless Watson can go, Stoudt is our QB next week. I hope they turn Dye loose on the coots

Re: The backup QB is often the fan favorite until he plays

Nov 22, 2014, 7:13 PM

while somewhat true....but DW was the backup and he outplayed stoudt and schuessler looked pretty darn good against Wake when he played a short period of time

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,164
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic