Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why does everyone keep acting like
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Why does everyone keep acting like

Feb 16, 2019, 5:13 PM

we blew a huge lead to lose this game? Everyone keeps on saying that we lose close games because of coaching. This game wouldn’t have been close if it weren’t for great coaching. It took two great defensive sets to get us to a spot where we could have a shot to win this thing. Yes Eli made a bad decision to try to take it himself but i felt like that was just him trying to put his guys on his back as a leader in desperation mode more than bad coaching. Even though we lost, I’m still extremely proud of how our guys fought today and it shows this team hasn’t given up on the season yet and that they’re still buying CBB’s message.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why does everyone keep acting like

Feb 16, 2019, 5:46 PM

So were we in the games vs the inferior teams we’ve lost to because of “great coaching?” ?????

what about the many games we’ve won against teams with more talent?

Feb 16, 2019, 5:48 PM

The argument can be played both ways!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what about the many games we’ve won against teams with more talent?

Feb 16, 2019, 6:32 PM

I agree it goes both ways but we’re not WINNING enough

Feb 16, 2019, 7:00 PM

I think because we gave two away and everyone knew we had to steal one of these. Another lost opportunity. Maybe don’t blow NC State and Miami games and this one doesn’t seem so negative. Either way, baseball season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2019, 7:13 PM

Tigers down by 7 with 20+ seconds to go and had a shot to win it at the buzzer. Sounds like some coach really wasn’t get the job done. Many teams would have folded the tent in that situation but my guys gave it a good shot.

Is there a replay of those last few seconds? I would like to rewatch that series of plays

Feb 16, 2019, 7:24 PM

I confess I try not to watch Clemson Basketball. Just burns me up because I know we are going to lose in th most painful ways. I did attend last Saturday’s game against VT and enjoyed it but just have to make myself go outside. Won’t be seeing any replays.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2019, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Why does everyone keep acting like ]

It was great defense by the tigers as well as shooting. The inbounds steal was awesome, but the shot to win was meek and rushed. I was the only one in a HH pub rooting for them and made an a$$ of myself screaming like a girl.. oh well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic