Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Locker room Issues???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,064

Locker room Issues???

Sep 10, 2016, 11:47 PM

I am not pointing the finger or jumping to conclusions but something is not right with this team and staff this fall. Sitting in Death Valley today was not easy for anyone especially seeing our Tigers struggle with Dropped passes, poor execution or coaching decisions. So what's up? Who knows.., but They need to take ownership and be motivated to play period!! It's not about how good the other team is but about our Team, we need to get much better. Dabo was right when he said Clemson couldn't have played a worse game today....unless it was a loss. Sincerely, A concerned IPTAY member since 1997.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Locker room Issues???

Sep 10, 2016, 11:49 PM

something's off for sure...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2016, 11:55 PM

I posted earlier something is missing with this defense and I still don't know what it is... I'll re watch the game tomorrow and see if I can spot somethings... Offense clearly has not played up to what we all thought they were gonna be.... Hopefully Louisville game will wake everyone up

with the defense?

Sep 11, 2016, 12:07 AM

could be the defense is why we are 2-0

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: with the defense?

Sep 11, 2016, 12:11 AM

Line is stout... Defensive backs played well, and didn't have any busted coverages that I remember... There's no edge rush that jumps out to me yet... It'll come along I know that, maybe I should just give it time.

2-0. Let's not panic***

Sep 10, 2016, 11:55 PM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While I agree that it was a sloppy game....

Sep 11, 2016, 12:07 AM

I also think many Clemson fans are a bit spoiled and expect a dominating 50 point and 500 yard offensive performance week-in and week-out. Two weeks in a row they don't get it and now they're getting impatient and restless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: While I agree that it was a sloppy game....

Sep 11, 2016, 12:21 AM

No impatience here as I have been to many games over the last 25 years. Sloppy play, execution, lack of focus, etc....something is not right with our Tigers right now especially on offense.

Sep 11, 2016, 12:11 AM

Jumping to conclusions I'm thinking. I can't help but to think that it's play calling that's bogging us down. When Elliott speeds things up, we play a lot better, then he will call plays to conservative and to careful, and that boggs us down!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,064
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic