Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers***
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers***

Dec 12, 2016, 11:18 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers***

Dec 12, 2016, 11:34 AM

I assume that means if your pulse is 80% or less; we have no valid opinion? and also I would assume by your attitude that you must have jumped from 0 to 93% in one great leap? wonderful!

Dec 12, 2016, 11:35 AM

yours matters less, as evidence of your pulse - you're welcome

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

In my 15 or so years on tnet I've concluded

Dec 12, 2016, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers*** ]

Low pulse in more about being an ahole than having an opinion.

Example.

It wasn't lamars decision to win the heisman. The voters chose him. Please consider this when you direct your frustration. Aim it at those responsible.

Or

Lamar didn't vote for himself idiots. You mammas basement living morons need to lay off him.

2 ways to post the same opinion. Both will likely get td but one more than the other.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Yep

Dec 12, 2016, 11:55 AM

I've held some unpopular opinions here. I've defended coaches that were not popular, and I've had criticisms for things that were popular.

It's all in how you handle yourself. Disagree but don't be disagreeable and admit when counter-points are valid. Just like life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2016, 11:38 AM

Pretty pathetic to have an ounce of care in your body about a number on a sports forum.... This isn't gonna matter 10 years from now lol

Dec 12, 2016, 11:40 AM

Everyone pulse is high until you start speaking your own opinions and not follow the lead to save your precious little numbers like most do on here...

Dec 12, 2016, 11:42 AM

So you respect Heisman voters but not votes on yourself from your peers?

Dec 12, 2016, 11:44 AM

I seriously do not care about my pulse or the number of votes I get man... It doesn't define me as a fan, and it really shouldn't stroke your ego as much as it does.

Dec 12, 2016, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers*** ]

smh

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Dec 12, 2016, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers*** ]

Also pulse is not tied to opinions. I was one of the biggest detractors for Jack Leggett for the last 5 or so years and I never got as low as you are.

Dec 12, 2016, 12:18 PM

Is there anything we will ever agree on? Lol

Dec 12, 2016, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers*** ]

My many opinions usually causes me to gain a few down votes, which goes against your pulse and brings it down after however many TDs you get.. So my opinion kinda does tie into my pulse.

None of this matters now***

Dec 12, 2016, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Re: When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers*** ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: None of this matters now***

Dec 12, 2016, 11:42 AM

You are soooo right!

most my TD's came from saying men should use the mens

Dec 12, 2016, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers*** ]

bathroom

¯\_(?)_/¯

Dec 12, 2016, 11:43 AM

Hey look, I have a higher number of points than you! That makes me more of a fan than you! And my opinion matters more than yours.... I mean, that's how it goes on here right?

Dec 12, 2016, 11:44 AM

yes

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 12, 2016, 11:46 AM

You better all listen to me or I will blow this place to pieces.

Dec 12, 2016, 11:49 AM

be careful; I see you are less than 80%!

Dec 12, 2016, 11:52 AM

I see yours is below 60. You must be a coot!!

Dec 12, 2016, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers*** ]

Some do not like me on here because I will argue all day with em. Alot of my pulse went down for calling Cornell Powell CP3 because that was his twitter name in high school. Must be a lot of Chris Paul fans on here.

Dec 12, 2016, 11:48 AM

I love me some Jeff Fisher.

Dec 12, 2016, 12:01 PM

Wow, this place is a joke. No wonder Dabo calls it "the devils playground". support what's being said and have no opinion of your own or you'll be looked down upon. Sounds a lot like CNN and NBC during the election. Get a life! (And no, having a high pulse in Tnet doesn't mean you have a life)

Sure would be nice to have a legitimate conversation on here without a bunch of idiots calling you a "coot"

P.S. I'm waiting. There will be one window licker who calls me a coot in reply to this post.
In advance, good job you're a winner. I'm sure your life is awesome, bruh

Dec 12, 2016, 12:03 PM

Coot!

Dec 12, 2016, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers*** ]

;) I couldn't help myself. You must embrace it. I have learned from my years on here there is no such thing as a legit convo. Just stand by your words and try to be a little bit respectful. I like to get em all riled up before I respectfully disagree or come to a conclusion.

^^Coot^^***

Dec 12, 2016, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers*** ]

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Dec 12, 2016, 12:04 PM

Half of the Tigernetters that ruin a good forum for everyone else.....sorry to any of the level headed sane people on here. You know who you are.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQgEyjNdM

Dec 12, 2016, 12:10 PM

Nice troll account you have to purposefully be a ###### to get below 10.

Dec 12, 2016, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Re: When your thread gets hijacked by (less than) 80% pulsers*** ]

Hey if it keeps your pulse at 100 might as well like what everyone else likes! No disrespect to a lot of you guys. Many 100 percenters are very intelligent and knowledgeable. A lot of them just have a great respect from everybody on here.

Dec 12, 2016, 12:26 PM

Agree with all the morally right post and you will stay at 100%

Dec 12, 2016, 12:38 PM

darn, if all of us under 81 percenters weren't on here; there wouldn't be hardly anyone to read you b.s.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic