Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When you haven't had enough of FB at the end of our season,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,591

When you haven't had enough of FB at the end of our season,

Jan 22, 2020, 2:23 PM

and you just need a sample size of our team at it's very best, then you gonna love this again, and again, and again bc it is the best of Clemson Tiger FB. It is simply amazing, enjoy, I just did!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8qcWOICsgU

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When you haven't had enough of FB at the end of our season,

Jan 22, 2020, 2:28 PM

watched many times,whether highlights or the full game.never get tired.always brings me up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 22, 2020, 2:56 PM

I don't mind even watching the replays of this years game. The more i watch it the more I see that we were not that far of from beating them. Just a few plays and a lot of missed calls I didn't see originally.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2020, 3:13 PM

We were better than they expected, our 2018 team would have kept Joe on his rear end. We have nothing to be ashamed of. We are on a dynasty run & we continue to get stronger ever year from a depth tradition standpoint.

80 freshman & sophomores out of 120 in 2019. We will be better in 2020 by adding incredible O & D line superstars.

The Best is yet to come!!

Every team in CFA would love to be in the championship game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 22, 2020, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: When you haven't had enough of FB at the end of our season, ]

I think that Tony may have forgot how important controlling the game clock really was/meant, and he got away from ETN to soon bc a couple of good runs or the number of run attempts by ETN took the pressure off of Trevor and our receivers for the big quick plays down field. I think that LSU's ability to also score quick just made him to nervous, and he got away from what was creating successful for us!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2020, 8:23 PM

Yep - allorange .. and that nervousness translated to Trevor causing him to press too hard .., I still think if Trevor had played his normal game we would have won - or come darn close ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 22, 2020, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: When you haven't had enough of FB at the end of our season, ]

though the missed opportunities and calls can be frustrating to watch.the ohio player throwing his elbow into TL's knee comes to mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I would have had enough football

Jan 22, 2020, 3:14 PM

if it had ended the way it was supposed to.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,591
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic