»
Topic: TNET: Notre Dame fans' antics inspire Lawrence and Skalski in ACC title win
Replies: 8   Last Post: Dec 20, 2020, 2:05 PM by: snowtiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

TNET: Notre Dame fans' antics inspire Lawrence and Skalski in ACC title win

[1]
Posted: Dec 19, 2020, 9:53 PM

Notre Dame fans' antics inspire Lawrence and Skalski in ACC title win

As students and fans rushed the field following Notre Dame’s 47-40 victory over Clemson in double overtime in early November, several stopped to stick phones in the face of quarterback Trevor Lawrence and linebacker James Skalski, taking pictures and dropping a few salty remarks along the way. Those remarks and actions stuck in the minds of Lawrence and Skalski. Full Story »

link

Re: TNET: Notre Dame fans' antics inspire Lawrence and Skalski in ACC title win

Posted: Dec 19, 2020, 9:56 PM

What do you mean "almost cemented?"...

2021 white level member link

[4]
Posted: Dec 19, 2020, 10:00 PM

I still feel we were better even undermanned and should have won there. Glad we showed them something tonight.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

[1]
Posted: Dec 20, 2020, 1:32 AM

Notre Dame f#$ked around and found out :)

2021 white level member link

[1]
Posted: Dec 20, 2020, 9:21 AM

Oh, he remembers what they said. He just has a lot more class than they do and isn't going to say it.

link

When Covid is over and we gather at the paw again, I hope all Clemson Fans remember

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Dec 20, 2020, 9:29 AM

to stay away from the opposing players. Unbelievably tacky to get in the face of a college kid who just played 60 minutes of football and lost while you ate your soft pretzel and yelled.

link

null

Re: When Covid is over and we gather at the paw again, I hope all Clemson Fans remember

[1]
Posted: Dec 20, 2020, 9:37 AM

Feel like we've seen the last of Clemson fans on the field. Our fans would not respect the 'please allow the teams to shake hands' rule. Now that we've had a year without it, they will probably keep it this way. Sad

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Re: When Covid is over and we gather at the paw again, I hope all Clemson Fans remember

[3]
Posted: Dec 20, 2020, 10:24 AM

nonsense,

Dr. Fauci will allow storming the field once all disease, inequity, poverty, and injustice is eliminated. Then we will be allowed back on the field as long as we wear the mask and maintain 6 feet.

link

Posted: Dec 20, 2020, 2:05 PM

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/decimal-point-blew-world

military_donation.jpg link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 best seats in WZC, Sec 108, Front row splitting the goal post. We had first priority in picking ou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3500 people have read this post