Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What to do without tickets...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 987

What to do without tickets...

Jan 9, 2017, 11:11 AM

I have accepted the fact that me and my son will not be able to buy tickets. Worked for more than a week trying to weed through fraudulent offers only to discover that it was just not in the cards for us to go. Anyway, we did make a bit of a family vacation out the whole thing. We loaded the RV and came to Disney. Wife and girls are at the parks while me and my son are going to swing over to Tampa to take it all in for a few hours.

I need to know where to go to see the most while being able to get out in time to make it back over to Disney to set up and watch the game with the family and maybe a few fellow fans that re in the same boat.

Good luck to all those with tickets and I hope none of you find out you got ripped. Very fearful that many Clemson were scammes out of some real money.

Go tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thx Call1 for going down to support our TiGers &

Jan 9, 2017, 11:19 AM

Doing your best! Not sure where to head with a youngster in Tampa but think there's a great place for fans near stadium but you're need to ask around..and probably need a ticket & parking.

Hey, just drive around Stadium and see & be seen with your Orange flying!

Gutter Done & Have Some Fun!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What to do without tickets...

Jan 9, 2017, 11:26 AM

Don't give up, if you wait till 30 min before kick-off or even after I'm sure you can get in for what you want, make them walk you to the gate

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What to do without tickets...

Jan 9, 2017, 2:16 PM

Scout out a place close to stadium, go to stadium now. Find large Clemson vroups, have son hold up 2 fingers. If no luck find where scalpers are and show up just before kickoff and wait them out. If you don't get tix go watch the game and yell real loud, they will hear you! Good luck!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 987
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic