Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What is your thoughts on transgender competition... I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 3,037

What is your thoughts on transgender competition... I

Mar 20, 2020, 6:34 PM

personally think that it is unfair to the real females. I've seen stories about the trans athletes blowing away the competition. Maybe they should have their own category.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What is your thoughts on transgender competition... I

Mar 20, 2020, 6:55 PM

My daughter is a track and field athlete, guys competing as females is unfair. I'm with you, they need a separate category.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2020, 6:57 PM

If you were born with a d1ck, you don't need to be competing with gals.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2020, 7:57 PM

I agree women should compete against other women not some numb nut who claims to be one

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2020, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Re: What is your thoughts on transgender competition... I ]

...and that sums it up nicely...LOL!

Mar 20, 2020, 7:00 PM

Link to the stories?

Mar 20, 2020, 7:13 PM

I don't have the link but you can google it. The last story I read was about some high school track girls that talked about all the hard work they had put in and at the track meets in Connecticut that they were blown away by a transgender and that they were trying to get Conn. to change some rules. I think they said that it was frustrating knowing that they did not have a shot at the championship with the current rules. I have also read stories similar to this before.

Mar 20, 2020, 7:14 PM [ in reply to Re: What is your thoughts on transgender competition... I ]

If you need someone to provide you a link to the stories you must be living under a rock. Here is one of many..,

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/connecticut-transgender-athletes-face-federal-discrimination-complaint-from-females-over-title-ix-violations/

And for the record, I am against trans females competing against biological females.

One of those issues where a few instances blow things

Mar 22, 2020, 12:00 PM

out of proportion.

This isn't any bigger an issue than the handful of transgender people out of 1000s that made a big deal about which bathroom to us.

It's funny. The folks who would be the first to demonize the media about their coverage of coronavirus REALLY seem to lap up these news stories when it gives them something to feel superior about :)

Re: One of those issues where a few instances blow things

Mar 22, 2020, 1:05 PM

It is a huge deal if you are an 18 female who has worked her butt off to try and win state only to have a ####### race against us. Idc if people want to change their gender but it is not far for a man to compete against women in a woman's competition.

Re: One of those issues where a few instances blow things

Mar 22, 2020, 1:06 PM

You not us

Mar 22, 2020, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Re: What is your thoughts on transgender competition... I ]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTBaBxc4crw

Mar 20, 2020, 7:21 PM

Women sports has benefited so many. Winning is huge part of the fun. Not fair to compete against men. Shocked leaders in athletics have not fought more vigorously. Really disappointing for women.

I really don't see why it should be an issue! Trannys should

Mar 20, 2020, 8:00 PM

compete with the males!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no problem with anyone identifying as whatever gender they want BUT

Mar 20, 2020, 8:18 PM

When it comes to athletic competition, if an XX female took the same dose of testosterone that an XY identifying as female was exposed to naturally, she would be disqualified for using a performance-enhancing drug.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People can suppress the truth in their own mind but no one can change their DNA.***

Mar 20, 2020, 8:28 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2020, 10:48 PM

Sucks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am against it.***

Mar 20, 2020, 10:51 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should have their own category for competition.

Mar 20, 2020, 11:20 PM

I think transgenders deserve compassion and respect; I feel bad for anyone in that situation. All of our compassion and respect won't change reality, however, and we are not obligated to pretend that it does.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I could go either way***

Mar 21, 2020, 9:22 AM

Mar 22, 2020, 7:57 AM

They should have to compete with whoever has the same biology they have.

Mar 22, 2020, 11:29 AM

If someone is genetically male, they should not be able to compete against genetic females. Trans people have a right to live any way they feel and should not be discriminated against. However, sports competitions aren't social or political exercises.

It wouldn't be right to dress up a Cheetah and run it in a horse race.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2020, 12:11 PM

I remember the South African girl in the Olympics who won the 800m. She isn't transgender but natural has testosterone for some reason. She destroyed the competition. Now she has to take medication to reduce her testosterone levels. Not sure if this is fair or not. Especially if you are Christian. She was naturally born that way.

Mar 22, 2020, 12:52 PM

She is refusing to comply. I am glad she won't be able to compete. She looks like a man anyway.

Mar 22, 2020, 1:09 PM

Idk how I feel about it. She was born a woman and is a woman. It wouldn't be fair to her to have to compete against men. She is just genetically superior. It is similar to LeBron and Zion imo. Ofcourse a little more drastic but it isn't fair for her to have to change her body.

Replies: 24
| visibility 3,037
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic