Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Soap Box ticket rant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Soap Box ticket rant

Sep 21, 2015, 3:08 PM

With Notre Dame on deck, people are coming out of the woodwork looking for tickets. we had a couple extra to both Wofford and App State and had a challenge to simply give them away, ended up selling to a scalper for about 10 bucks each for Wofforf and finally found someone to use 3 out of 4 for the app state game.

I'm always happy to help true clemson fans who may struggle to find face value tix. but don't come to me wanting notre dame tix when you don't have the decency to show up for the app states and wake forests of the world when tickets are offered to you for free.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ALL IN!!

Sounds like a personal problem.***

Sep 21, 2015, 3:09 PM

I've got 4 in the lower deck, 35 yd line for face

Sep 21, 2015, 3:10 PM

+1650 convenience fee.

Re: I've got 4 in the lower deck, 35 yd line for face

Sep 21, 2015, 5:06 PM

@soccerkrzy

I can't math, but that's too high for my bank account***

Sep 21, 2015, 5:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Soap Box ticket rant

I've had to work the previous three weekends and will have the weekend off for the game...is it ok if I go DRad?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

ao you have some wake forest tickets I can have :)***

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Dibs on his bc tickets***

Sep 21, 2015, 3:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

My 4 tickets for the ND are free for any tiger who wants it

Sep 21, 2015, 3:11 PM

But my pencil will cost you $2000.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean, I feel ya.

Sep 21, 2015, 3:17 PM

You're going to get a lot of folks here raising hell because they don't give to IPTAY and then you won't sell your ND tickets to them for face value.

I gave away some extra App St. and Wofford tix to some young fans. Didn't see the point in trying to make a buck.

But I have a few extra ND tickets and I'm selling them for profit. Did it two years ago for UGA and FSU. Didn't lose sleep then; won't lose sleep now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: I mean, I feel ya.

Sep 21, 2015, 3:22 PM

what are you thinking $$ wise for two nd? i need bc tix and wake tix for daughter and her clemson tour. hit me up with $$ and ideas

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

So like $100 each for nd?

Sep 21, 2015, 3:26 PM [ in reply to I mean, I feel ya. ]

Ill take 2.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

A bit more than that.

Sep 21, 2015, 3:31 PM

I landed $300 each for UGA and FSU in 2013. Trying to get it again.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: So like $100 each for nd?

Sep 21, 2015, 6:47 PM [ in reply to So like $100 each for nd? ]

I remember as a kid going into the Clemson game at Willy-B in 1981 and some guy was outside the stadium holding a $100 bill up in the air looking for a ticket. I thought who in his right mind would pay that much money to see a football game. My how times have changed.

Exactly....

Sep 21, 2015, 5:19 PM [ in reply to I mean, I feel ya. ]

Those people aren't concerned about the nut cuttin' ticket holders take when they have to give away tickets to Wofford and App State. Don't expect the ticket holders to then feel the least bit guilty about price gouging tickets to the Notre Dame game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

It's a simple case of pay me now or pay me later.

Sep 21, 2015, 4:51 PM

As much as those people enjoy bragging about how they always manage to find tickets to "most" games well below face value, spare me all the b!tching, moaning, whining and complaining when you have to pay in excess of face value (sometimes well in excess) for tickets to see opponents like Georgia, Auburn, FSU or Notre Dame. They'll get no sympathy from me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Soap Box ticket rant

Sep 21, 2015, 5:44 PM

Hard to make it 3000 miles for multiple weekends so I tend to choose the bigger game (s). That alright? Looking for tickets to Florida State if anyone has any they aren't using! Upper or lower don't matter!

Go Tigers!

i get that, i am basically talking about some friends and

Sep 21, 2015, 6:00 PM

family who live in greenville who just did not want to go to some of the lower tier games, yet are begging me for tix to ND and FSU. i get that people have jobs, have to travel, and other personal issues.

it is not even about the money, i can certainly respect both sides of the issue and can make a case for and against both ticket scalping and screwing over a tiger fan. i was talking about a few friends who only want to come to the "big games" who are to lazy to go to some of the sisters of the poor who visit the valley even when given the option of free tickets. got to pay some dues people!

ALL IN!!

Re: i get that, i am basically talking about some friends and

Sep 21, 2015, 7:15 PM

Yeah, completely understandable! If you're a fan, go to games cause you love your team not just cause its a big game! Last season I was able to make it to 5 games, while I was going to school in Kentucky, and I scalped tickets outside stadium every game. It has always worked for me.

But since I can only make it to one game this season and I'm flying across country I'm hoping to find some before hand! Would make me feel much more comfortable haha!

Went to both of those games and need 1 for ND

Sep 21, 2015, 8:35 PM

Twice face value

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Went to both of those games and need 1 for ND

Sep 21, 2015, 8:41 PM

I'm an IPTAY donor and never miss a game. Hell I'm just trying to find two more so my kid and his girlfriend can go to the game. But I'm not paying someone's car note or mortgage

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sell them for whatever amount you want to.

Sep 21, 2015, 8:46 PM

All that gold will look nice and shiny in the lower deck and then come Sunday TNet will be filled with all these people saying they would never sell to opposing team fans. Well, somebody is. You can clearly see it.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic