Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thumbs Down?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 2,356

Thumbs Down?

Jul 15, 2014, 2:31 PM

I'm still relatively new and have'nt quite figured out how everything works. Is there a way to tell if you've gotten the dreaded Thumbs Down? If so, can you tell who did it to you? Thanks for the help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

Re: Thumbs Down?

Jul 15, 2014, 2:34 PM

On the bottom right of posts you see something like this.

On your own posts you see it looks like this. That means 100% of people have "Thumbed up" your post.

If it says 50%, that means for every person that 'liked' it, there was a donor that disliked it and chose to thumb it down. There is no real way that I know of to definitively say who thumbed you down. But they must be a donor (or military/student donor)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I don't think there is a way to tell who gave it to you,

Jul 15, 2014, 2:37 PM

but most of the time you can figure it out.

It would be nice to see who TD'd a post though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jul 15, 2014, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Thumbs Down? ]

So only a donor can give you the Thumbs Down,Thanks. Is there a way to know which donor gave you the Thumbs Down?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.

Jul 15, 2014, 2:39 PM

They mods may know if the admins have it coded in, but they wouldn't share regardless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I TD someone's post, I reply to their post that I did it.

Jul 15, 2014, 3:02 PM

Seems to work pretty well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2014, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Thumbs Down? ]

Rest assured, if you're talking trash about one of our players, or to one of our known Clemson fans that hasn't done or said anything to you to deserve it, I will TD you. Other than that, you're pretty much safe with me. And I will give a TU to about anything that makes sense to me. Even though most of what I say don't;) I don't TD every coot, just 95% of them. And very few coots will ever get a TU from me b/c I don't want to encourage them to coming back. I'm 100% all in Clemson Tiger (53 years invested), and that leaves no TU room for any other fan base on my TU mouse clicker....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2014, 2:37 PM

If you posted a positive message in O.J.'s Hill Watch post this morning, I promise you, you were TD'd. There was a glitch in the system. The problem has been corrected.

Well you certainly know how to GIVE TD's since 55% of your

Jul 15, 2014, 2:38 PM

TU/TD have been TD.

On a particular post you can tell by the pulse % in the bottom right-hand corner.

And you can also see your cumulative %.

No, the mods won't let you see who is giving you the TD, but it can only be done by a Donor. To Tigernet, not a blood donor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Well you certainly know how to GIVE TD's since 55% of your

Jul 15, 2014, 2:41 PM

Anything that's contrary to building up and supporting our team, or a very negative post will usually get it. Thanks for pointing that out. I will give more TU's for positive stuff. Here's one for you.

Message was edited by: TigerLTF®

Understood. And tanks for the TU.***

Jul 15, 2014, 2:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Welcome aboard!

Jul 15, 2014, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Well you certainly know how to GIVE TD's since 55% of your ]

If you would please, step to your right and take the hall past the 2 double doors under the sign "Infinite Sunshine".

At the end of the hall you'll find the Pumpers section of TigerNet. You'll know you're there if everyone has goofy looking smiling faces and they're doing the Macarena.

If everyone looks mad and are cursing at each other, that's the Dumpers section and you've gone too far.

HTH in advance

where do the "realists" go? TIA***

Jul 15, 2014, 2:46 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: where do the "realists" go? TIA***

Jul 15, 2014, 2:49 PM

We're still wandering the hall way directing traffic. HTH

Re: where do the "realists" go? TIA***

Jul 15, 2014, 4:08 PM [ in reply to where do the "realists" go? TIA*** ]

Realist, are those the ones on game day and we're down a TD or two in the first quarter. Nobody on here will always be happy of what happens with our teams 100% of the time. I have been mad, upset, and down right heart broken at some of the out comes. I will shut it down for a cool off period. When I come back, I see all over this board our own that couldn't keep their anger and hurt out of their post. And I'm sure most of them regretted it later. I don't always leave regret free, but I do most of the time by just taking a time out. Most of the time, what we say from being hurt and angry, hurts more than what we were hurt and angry about after we have said it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TigerLTF, go ahead and TD the above CUATFL post.

Jul 15, 2014, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Welcome aboard! ]

Now watch in the bottom right as his pulse changes to 0%.

It will be fun and educational.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^this is so wong***

Jul 15, 2014, 2:50 PM

Re: TigerLTF, go ahead and TD the above CUATFL post.

Jul 15, 2014, 2:52 PM [ in reply to TigerLTF, go ahead and TD the above CUATFL post. ]

lol, I can't do it. He said that it would be Wong

Yeah, but only 65% of people agree with what he says.***

Jul 15, 2014, 2:55 PM

Re: Yeah, but only 65% of people agree with what he says.***

Jul 15, 2014, 2:56 PM

This is incorrect!

About 60% of my votes are people agreeing with me. 5% are people disagreeing. The other 35% is from that POS Stanley!

peasant!***

Jul 15, 2014, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Welcome aboard! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

a tale of two house mothers...

Jul 15, 2014, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Welcome aboard! ]

photo toot_zpsb58dde69.jpg

sunshine & lollipops.

castor oil.

photo S_slusher-clarice_zpsc615117e.gif

you decide.

sportsfan is gone so unless you really insult or offend

Jul 15, 2014, 3:17 PM

one's mother, you shouldn't get a TD!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sportsfan is gone so unless you really insult or offend

Jul 15, 2014, 3:47 PM

My pulse is now 80%. Somebody TD'd me. At least tell me why and who you are please

I promise you it was not I. I will not do it at work, I

Jul 15, 2014, 3:55 PM

will not do it at home, I will not do it in a car and I do not like green eggs and ham, said Sam I am.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's a free TU to help offset the TD.***

Jul 15, 2014, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Re: sportsfan is gone so unless you really insult or offend ]

Jul 15, 2014, 4:19 PM

Try not to get involved in thread discussions about gheys, liberals, politics, or religion.

You will get some TUs but a lot of TDs as well.

HTH that helps

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2014, 4:29 PM

The trick is going for a 3 month stretch where you get about 3000 TUs and precisely 0 TDs.

Then you become an invincible force on Tigernet and you can say what you want without repercussions. At least that's what Crump told me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've always wondered how your pulse

Jul 15, 2014, 4:40 PM

Has survived all those TDs by LeadCoot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Misspelled "TIA in advance"

Jul 15, 2014, 4:44 PM

HTH this helps

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you've read all the responses them you've earned...

Jul 16, 2014, 7:24 AM

a minor in pulsology. If you'll share that knowledge with sportsfan you'll feel really good about yourself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh the pain of having no edit.

Jul 16, 2014, 7:26 AM

replace 'them' with 'then.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 2,356
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic