Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Sopranos thread for this morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 153

New Sopranos thread for this morning

Mar 13, 2006, 8:34 AM

If you're waiting to watch the first episode at a later time, I wouldn't keep reading...

By the way, Gene definitely killed himself. They showed it, fa cryin' out loud.....plus that scene where he was looking over all those old pictures, his hectic situation where both home and work were going to hell, it all adds up.

Real question: Is Tony going to be laying in a hospital bed for most of this season now?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Sopranos thread for this morning

Mar 13, 2006, 8:45 AM

I doubt that they would leave him in the hosputal all season. I think that he will be out next week.

Agreed.

Mar 13, 2006, 10:37 AM

Doubt they'll do more than one episode with Tony in the hospital.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Lorraine Bracco mentioned in a recent interview that

Mar 13, 2006, 8:51 AM

there were going to be a lot more Melfi/Tony scenes in season 6. That would lead me to believe that he won't be in the hospital for long.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Humbly report, sir, I believe that Tony's hospital time will

Mar 13, 2006, 8:52 AM

provoke a scramble within the family for possile sucession. We've already seen that HeauxMeaux Vito has been thinking about becoming the boss.

The posturing will become interesting,,,,,especially when Tony reuperates enough to take care of putting the pretenders back in thier places.

Last night's episode was great. There was so much comedy going on alongside the violence......that is why this is one of the greatest shows, ever.

yeah, the scene when they were at the wake? great stuff***

Mar 13, 2006, 9:08 AM

I laughed my ### when Jr

Mar 13, 2006, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Humbly report, sir, I believe that Tony's hospital time will ]

jumped out...shouted something in Italian and gut shot Tony...then ran upstairs...hid the gun and hid himself in the closet...that was freakin hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

I think he shouted "Bonpensiero!"

Mar 13, 2006, 10:10 AM

The last name of Big #####, the rat they whacked in Season 2.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny you say that,

Mar 13, 2006, 10:12 AM

He looked like Big ##### in the face when he was laying on the floor for the last face shot. You have a sharp memory.

Humbly report, sir, it was Malanga

Mar 13, 2006, 10:31 AM [ in reply to I think he shouted "Bonpensiero!" ]

He caled out the name of the Malanga guy who he got the money from back in the '70s that he buried in the yard of the Belleville house.

Whoops. My bad.

Mar 13, 2006, 10:35 AM

Was there another point in the show when they brought up Bonpensiero? Or did I just dream that?

- Jonathan Swift

I thought it was mediocre for the most part. *******

Mar 13, 2006, 10:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Tony likes the sushi joint waitress

Mar 13, 2006, 10:27 AM

he'll be hittin on that soon.

I thought it was great, laughed a lot more
than usual.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Corporations are people. So is Soylent Green.

I could go somewhere with that but will leave it alone.********

Mar 13, 2006, 10:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My favorite line of the night...

Mar 13, 2006, 11:02 AM

Paraphrased...

Less Fat Vito, wearing turquoise jacket: "Best part of losing the weight...new wardrobe! It's like I'm in Wardrobe Anonymous or something"

Some Italian: "You shoulda called your sponsor before you bought that jacket."

Replies: 14
| visibility 153
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic