Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching the NCG again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Watching the NCG again

Jan 30, 2019, 3:28 PM

Watch the coin toss. It looks to me as if Wilkins sidestepped and pushed Joseph in place to call the toss ?

Anyone else see it that way ?

Wilkins always a team men !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe Kendall's just better at calling it***

Jan 30, 2019, 3:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watching the radio version

Jan 30, 2019, 4:42 PM

Wilkins actually asked him if he wanted to call it, then they switched

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Yep, he did.

Jan 30, 2019, 3:34 PM

I saw it too.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching the NCG again

Jan 30, 2019, 3:39 PM

I watched a good bit of it this morning from the "Skycam" without commentary ..... great view. You can really tell how fast Trevor had to go through his progressions and how fast he had to make decisions.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching the NCG again

Jan 30, 2019, 3:48 PM

Another thing: Did you notice after Trayvon Mullen's interception and run-back, that he ran out of bounds at the Clemson 48 yard line, but when the officials set the game ball for the first down, they put it at the Alabama 47. It's like they were not watching very closely and set the ball for play 5 yards further down the field than Trayvon ran out of bounds. I have looked at it repeatedly, and this looks like what happened. Unless there was a 5 yard penalty called. But there was no commercial break and I saw no flag. Even when Munson called the game. He was saying that Trayvon ran out of bounds short of mid-field. Then he says that the ball has been put in play at the Alabama 47. Even the "Sky Cam" version shows it rather clearly. Not that it would have made that much difference, but just interesting that out of all the officials and even the teams on the side lines, no one noticed. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching the NCG again***

Jan 30, 2019, 4:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ That was good DAVE!

Jan 30, 2019, 4:58 PM

1 Point but 5 would have been better! Ha...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic