Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wanna buy my gun?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Wanna buy my gun?

May 18, 2018, 12:39 PM
IMG_2020.PNG(158.5 K)
IMG_2021.PNG(169.8 K)
IMG_2022.PNG(171.0 K)

So I am going to put out some feelers to see what the chances are to upgrade to a Bill Wilson Carry. Listed my present weapon of choice in the Iwanna.......BAM, less than a day and I get a strong nibble. What do I do? Go and mess the whole deal up!!! Her 1st reply was 2 pages long but I think y'all can read between the lines.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Wanna buy my gun?

May 18, 2018, 12:42 PM

That escalated quickly

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's worse than a scammer is how you seem to be

May 18, 2018, 12:43 PM

proud of this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: What's worse than a scammer is how you seem to be

May 18, 2018, 1:20 PM

A lot of scams lately are asking for just name and addresses. Im obviously ignorant on this but these 2 pieces of info are public info. What can they get from this? I inquired about a car and it was the same deal but I snuffed them out as they tried to say in the ad, they were from my same town. I asked where they liked to eat there to see if it was legit and boom. Gone. I’m not sure what they are able to obtain by just a name and address. That big fat yelled book that got delivered to my house back in the day had thousands of them.

And everybody now has 2k’s cell number too.***

May 20, 2018, 3:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Proud of ridding the world

May 19, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to What's worse than a scammer is how you seem to be ]

of a worthless POS?.......why yes, as a matter of fact I am. Liberal Honkey

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

lol did you seriously call me a liberal honkey?

May 20, 2018, 10:54 AM

You must be new around here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

May 18, 2018, 2:17 PM

Ummm, maybe I'm ignorant, but can't scammers or anyone else get hundreds of thousands of names and addresses out of any phone book?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2018, 4:52 PM

It seems like every time I post something on Craigslist I get that same scam that says they’ll send me a check and it’ll be for more than I’m asking but they are out of town and are gonna send movers over to pick it up. It is very annoying.

May 19, 2018, 6:29 PM

I guess that is as good as a background check ... at least one scammer won’t get their hands on a gun today ??

May 20, 2018, 2:38 AM

“What’s your final asking price” was the first clue it was a scammer. These people are too predictable. I typically give them the local FBI number and ask them to call me. If they say, “who should I ask for” I tell them to ask for anyone in the digital crimes division. That shuts it down pretty quickly.

you might want to

May 20, 2018, 2:37 PM

paint over your number next time lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic