Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Uga the recruiting national champions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,605

Uga the recruiting national champions

Jan 9, 2020, 11:59 AM

Has to rely on the transfer portal to save there season next year. To me that’s comical. All those 5 stars but they are begging the qb transferring from wake forest to transfer to them. They see the writing on the wall, but they are delusional.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3 of the 4 teams in playoff used a transfer QB

Jan 9, 2020, 12:20 PM

it's the new recruiting method. With some schools stockpiling a couple to few top QBs, it's fairly easy for a QB needy school to reach out and pull one in. Especially with the new grad transfer rule and the way the NCAA is granting immediate play to so many non-grad transfers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uga the recruiting national champions

Jan 9, 2020, 12:32 PM

Why don't you share with us the information you have showing UGA "begging" a kid (any kid) from Wake Forest (or anywhere else) to transfer. As far as taking a transfer, LSU is playing with a transfer QB. Oklahoma, transfer QB. Ohio State, transfer QB.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 2:32 PM

Ask and you shall receive. If you go to the uga 247 page they have 6 threads about Newman. Pretty obsessive to me. I just find it funny uga beats their chest about recruiting every year. All those recruits and you can’t win the big one. And a one and done quarterback isn’t going to help you. Yes three teams in the playoff have transfer quarterbacks. One of them shouldn’t have been, just so happens Kirby smart is not smart. And you don’t want to model your program after Oklahoma or LSU. LSU with out joe burrow will lose 3 games. And Oklahoma has a 5 star on the bench but I’ll put money they don’t make it next year either.

Jan 9, 2020, 2:38 PM

Not only does Dabo not use the transfer portal, Clemson doesn't accept transfers or Junior College players, for football

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,605
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic