Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNC-CH Institutionalized Racism - is this be you Xander?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

UNC-CH Institutionalized Racism - is this be you Xander?

Sep 5, 2020, 6:52 AM

Here is Tressie McMillan Cottom's view of Kyle Rittenhouse. Ms. Cottom is an Associate Professor of Library Sciences at UNC-Chapel Hill. Ms. Cottom happens to be African-American. Her comment as emblazoned over a picture of the gun-toting 17yo:

"They have deputized all white people to murder us."

Several things:
1. She makes no comment about the Antifa Rioters, those openly carrying weapons and those not.

2. She makes no comment that Antifa and its supporters had been "rioting" for 90+ days previously.

3. She makes no comment that Rittenhouse had been "hired" to protect a business for someone who had already had 2 businesses burned to the ground.

4. She evidences her complete lack of logic by failing to note that ALL 3 people shot by Rittenhouse were White.

5. This is what they are teaching your/my kids in College these days. This woman has an advanced degree, and yet apparently couldn't qualify for a freshman Logic class.

6. Institutionalized Racism: You'll note that Ms. Cottom, unlike a fair number of anti-BLM types who took to Twitter to express their views, has not yet been reprimanded or fired.

7. Institutionalized Racism: In 2016, 98% of Black Women voted for Hillary Clinton. In 2012, 96% of Black Women voted for Obama. In 2008, 98% of Black Women voted for Obama.

THAT'S "Systemic Racism".

https://twitter.com/tressiemcphd/status/1300243270790938624

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Captain hyperbole appearance? And who are "they"?

Sep 5, 2020, 7:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the 7 people still love Trump apparently***

Sep 5, 2020, 7:14 AM

Re: UNC-CH Institutionalized Racism - is this be you Xander?

Sep 5, 2020, 8:06 AM

Uh ... I have not been deputized; therefore, her contention is false.

So do we get paid extra if we BYOG?

Sep 5, 2020, 8:56 AM

Bring your own gun? Is it an hourly job, will it be taxable income, will my social security check be reduced and if so how much?

If they don't get enough volunteers is Trump going to restart the draft? If so can I keep my previous rank will we all go through bootcamp again?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic