»
Topic: UGA RB Nick Chubb
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jul 25, 2017 9:30 AM by: CU13®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14  

UGA RB Nick Chubb

[3]
Posted: Jul 24, 2017 7:24 PM

Ready to run through the coots.

Re: UGA RB Nick Chubb

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 7:34 PM

Good for him. I can't imagine being only 2 years removed doing that weight. I bet he puts up 200 yds against the yardbirds.

2019 purple level member

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 7:36 PM

Kirby gonna Kirby ?

Amirite?

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

[3]
Posted: Jul 24, 2017 7:58 PM

How many times did i hit the play button before I realized this was a screenshot ?... five. Lol. (On mobile)

Haha sorry man!***

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 8:14 PM

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 9:46 PM

Haha same here. Tried to press that play button like 5 times.

Posted: Jul 25, 2017 1:56 AM

Dakereon Joyner squatted 500 lbs the other day, apparently. Doesn't mean he'll be a good quarterback, but that's pretty impressive for a high school kid of his size.

Also NC State has a DE that squats 700 lbs, runs a 4.58 40 and has a 40-inch vertical. I expect a real challenge from that defense.

2019 white level member

Posted: Jul 25, 2017 2:54 AM

NC State will have a good defense and that's impressive weight numbers from a DE. Hope that dude squares up with Hyatt or Hearn, they'll show him what a championship caliber O-Lineman( Tackle ) plays like.

2019 orange level member

Posted: Jul 25, 2017 3:55 AM

> Dakereon Joyner squatted 500 lbs the >
>
> Also NC State has a DE that squats
> 700 lbs, runs a
> 4.58 40 and has a 40-inch vertical. I
> expect a real
> challenge from that defense.

That was kentavius street. He'll be a senior this season. He's played since he was a TRFR and in 34 games and has a total of 12.5 tackles for loss and 5.5 sacks . Though all the sacks and 9 of the TFL did come last season.
He's a freak athlete and this is his ????
Year so he could certainly have a break out season.

FTR I think State's DLINE will be the best
we see all year and that game could be a dog fight.

Posted: Jul 25, 2017 9:30 AM

Street is a monster and I thihnk Bradley Chubb is even better. That DL is going to be ridiculous this year, and playing at NC St scares me a little.

That said, we won't be surprised by them this year, and I don't think their secondary and LBs are on the same level as our defense. We'll definitely need a really good game from the OL, and whoever our qb is at that point, will have to pass the ball well and limit mistakes.

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Jul 25, 2017 5:34 AM

This post has a Coot in it...that is being praised , then talks about the Coots first opponent in a respectful way.
You Coot or nah ?

DB23

Posted: Jul 25, 2017 8:00 AM

Hah, I knew someone would get butthurt over that but whatever. OP is praising a Dawg; are we cool with them now? Short memory much?

All 3 are impressive athletic feats, whoever you pull for. At least my comment was relevant to the topic being discussed in this thread, and objectively true.

That said, I hope Joyner loses every game he plays in college if he does end up going to SCar. Same for Chubb @ UGA, with the obvious exception of the coot game. NCSt I don't care much either way, as long as they beat the coots and lose to us.

2019 white level member

Posted: Jul 25, 2017 8:09 AM

I'm not upset , was a legit question .
Kentavious Street almost came to Clemson ...and Chubb is a beast of a running back .

DB23

[1]
Posted: Jul 25, 2017 8:19 AM

It could be that I haven't fully developed my dislike for Joyner yet. I think we all know he didn't really want to be a coot; he just went there cuz we wanted him as an athlete and he only wants to play QB and knew he wasn't gonna win the job here. Probably a decent kid, though, if we were recruiting him.

And that's the last remotely nice thing I'll say about a gamecock today. ;)

2019 white level member

Posted: Jul 25, 2017 8:25 AM

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/article121734078.html

2019 white level member

Replies: 14  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 4 great seats for National Championship game. Section 229, Row 1 asking $500 for all.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
6116 people have read this post