Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Typical Nuk Hopkins...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,090

Typical Nuk Hopkins...

Oct 1, 2012, 10:46 AM

That guy just shows up and shows out. He makes plays, plain and simple and then slides back into the shadows. Thanks to an old friend that used to teach and coach at Daniel I was fortunate to watch Nuk play a good bit of basketball and football and what you see now is pretty much the way he's always been. In football he shared the spotlight with Jerrod Williams and some other players. In basketball, you had guys like Antonio Cannon (ECU), Shaq Lawson and one or two other players that got a lot of attention but the one one constant go-to-guy was always Nuk Hopkins. If he needed to score, he scored and took over. If you needed him to defend, he'd defend and shut someone down. This kid is "TEAM" personified. He absolutely deserves every good thing that is coming to him. Good guy on and off the field. So glad to have him at CU.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Typical Nuk Hopkins...yep seems to be a nice young man

Oct 1, 2012, 10:50 AM

very low key and unassuming the few times I've gotten to speak to him. He just quietly goes about his business and does his job, whether it is carrying the ball or blocking down field. The consumate team guy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES!

Oct 1, 2012, 11:07 AM

Everytime Nuk makes a play I say the same thing " he's been doing that since high school" or "Thats Nuk for ya".. I went to edwards middle school when Nuk was at Daniel and he was an abosulte beast out there Im jus waiting for him to make that BIG play like he did high school, Im talking bout when he catch the ball makes 4,5 or even 6 guys miss w/ his elusive moves he does its unbeliveable the things he can do w/ the ball but some people haven't seen all the moves he can put on. I guess the coaches tell him to jus get up field bc Im tellin you he can make moves on everybody out there and score but he doesn't really do it like he did in HS.. expect 1 play last season vs UNC when he scored.. He mad like 3 guys miss and just walked in the endzone... NUK FOR HEISMAN!!!

Re: Typical Nuk Hopkins...

Oct 1, 2012, 11:14 AM

Lmbo!!^^^^^***

Oct 1, 2012, 11:49 AM

COLLEGE: A three-year starter at strong safety for Clemson, finished his career with 234 tackles and 11 interceptions.

A two-way standout!***

Oct 1, 2012, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Typical Nuk Hopkins... ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HA...Nice!***

Oct 1, 2012, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Typical Nuk Hopkins... ]

He's been the "sure thing" for our team this year.

Oct 1, 2012, 11:48 AM

Irreplaceable so far.

Is Nuk the next Jerry Rice at the next level?

Oct 1, 2012, 12:47 PM

Similar size but a little faster, fantastic hands, but the intangibles of work ethic, focus, and dedication to strength and conditioning has Rice all over it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Without hesitation I can say.......

Oct 1, 2012, 3:31 PM

Nuk Hopkins is one of the best receivers Clemson has ever had.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Typical Nuk Hopkins...

Oct 1, 2012, 4:11 PM

I'm praying every night that he comes back next year! You the man, Nuk!

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,090
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic