Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump officials who saved Trump's legal behind
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 237

Trump officials who saved Trump's legal behind

Apr 23, 2019, 12:49 PM

White House counsel Donald McGahn: Declined to tell Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to fire Mueller.

Former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski: Declined to apply pressure on Attorney General Jeff Sessions to limit the scope of the Russia probe.

Deputy Chief of Staff Rick Dearborn: Declined to give Sessions a typed note Lewandowski gave him relaying the president’s message.

Staff secretary Rob Porter: Declined Trump’s request to ask the No. 3-ranking official at the Justice Department, Rachel Brand, whether she wanted to be attorney general and take oversight of the Russia probe.

Transition team leader Chris Christie: Declined to call FBI Director James B. Comey and tell him that Trump liked him.

Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein: Declined to do a news conference after Comey’s firing saying it was his idea.

Deputy national security adviser K.T. McFarland: Declined to write an internal email stating Trump hadn’t told national security adviser Michael Flynn to talk during the presidential transition to the Russian ambassador about sanctions.

Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats: Declined Trump’s request to say there was no link between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Acting Attorney General Dana Boente: According to McGahn, Boente declined Trump’s request to state publicly that Trump wasn’t under investigation. (Boente said he didn’t recall this conversation.)

Chief of Staff Reince Priebus: Declined to get Sessions to resign.

Chief economic adviser Gary Cohn: Along with Porter, prevented Trump from pulling out of trade deals by pulling papers off his desk.

Chief of Staff John F. Kelly: Along with Cohn, declined to lobby the Justice Department to prevent the AT&T-Time Warner merger.

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis:Mattis: Declined Trump’s request to assassinate Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Mattis: Declined Trump’s request to provide military options for Iran.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump officials who saved Trump's legal behind

Apr 23, 2019, 12:52 PM

"Nobody disobeys my orders," said Mr. Trump in response to a question about whether he's worried about a staff that ignores his requests.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mueller-report-trump-says-nobody-disobeys-my-orders-after-report-shows-staff-ignoring-him/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But, but.....Hillary!***

Apr 23, 2019, 1:24 PM

Was that the first lie a POTUS told?

Apr 23, 2019, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump officials who saved Trump's legal behind ]

Or, for matter of fact was it Trump's first lie?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know, he had excellent taste in picking staff with...

Apr 23, 2019, 1:43 PM

stellar character and good judgment. How is that bad? I've wanted to do things the children's mama was against. I considered her argument and decided she was right. That's all that happened with Trump and his staff.

Perhaps Trump was too emotional about those incidents to decide. Perhaps he knew his limitations and hired them for exactly how they resisted his emotional wants. Perhaps that happens to everyone. Have you ever decided to do something then had someone reason with you and change your mind?

I am confident you'll report your response with honesty. I know it for a fact.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol***

Apr 23, 2019, 3:04 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know, he had excellent taste in picking staff with...

Apr 23, 2019, 6:18 PM [ in reply to I know, he had excellent taste in picking staff with... ]

How many names on that list have been fired by Trump or “voluntarily resigned” after refusing to follow the obstructive unlawful orders of their leader?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know, he had excellent taste in picking staff with...

Apr 23, 2019, 8:22 PM [ in reply to I know, he had excellent taste in picking staff with... ]

My, my....what an excellent example of intellectual calisthenics. The twists and turns sprinkled with assumptions and spins...why no wonder Trump is innocent of all things.

I can see now that he is our sainted benefactor and the savior of these US of A's. :)

Replies: 7
| visibility 237
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic