Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor Lawrence - NFL Draft Status
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,222

Trevor Lawrence - NFL Draft Status

Jan 27, 2019, 3:40 PM

The Savannah Quarterback Club end-of-year Bowl Party last night -- another great event with former Big 10 and NFL referee Jerry Markbreit visiting as featured speaker. Markbreit was classy, well spoken, and similar to Clemson, had a well-publicized run-in with Coach Woody Hayes as a young ref.

But in this predominantly Bulldog club, with a splash Florida, Clemson, Bama, Auburn, and Ga Southern members, Sheriff Charlie Russo brought down the house when he passed along a hot inside tip he had just received "that star Clemson freshman QB Trevor Lawrence had been considering a lawsuit against the NFL to be eligible for this year's draft. And that apparently Alabama Coach Nick Saban had such strong convictions about the case, that he had agreed to pay any and all expenses of Lawrence's legal team."

A joke of course ... but received nothing but compliments from Dawg fans about the Clemson Tigers. And yes, a compliment from an always classy South Carolina alum in the club. Clemson has arrived. Thanks to team and coaches, keep up the good work, stay confident and humble. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor Lawrence - NFL Draft Status

Jan 27, 2019, 4:28 PM

SocMan2 always keeps it classy. Good point on the last paragraph, stay hungry but we should also stay humble and represent well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2019, 6:57 PM

this is a nice report and nicely written post. it certainly beats the now constant dribble on here which seems to assert how wonderful we are and how we've created something here the world has never seen and which will not end.

winning beats losing, but I'm beginning to tire of reading posts from grown men who write with the enthusiasm and intelligence of 7th grade cheerleaders.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2019, 6:57 PM

this is a nice report and nicely written post. it certainly beats the now constant dribble on here which seems to assert how wonderful we are and how we've created something here the world has never seen and which will not end.

winning beats losing, but I'm beginning to tire of reading posts from grown men who write with the enthusiasm and intelligence of 7th grade cheerleaders.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,222
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic