Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trenton Simpson news
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Trenton Simpson news

Dec 13, 2019, 9:03 PM

He's on Clemson campus on an official visit. Could be a great thing, could be that Flowe has shown more interest in other schools but either way let's hope for the best and that we land 2 stud LBs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trenton Simpson news

Dec 13, 2019, 9:05 PM

So are they early signing guys or signing day decisions?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2019, 9:15 PM

I think Flowe is committing next week ? 18th maybe .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 13, 2019, 9:32 PM

Well don't most believe that Burch will not commit to Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2019, 9:15 PM

Not that I wouldn't love to have Trenton, but it makes you wonder if it's not Flowe related as well. Both would be awesome.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Simpson looks like an edge rusher to me.

Dec 14, 2019, 9:42 AM

I know he's listed as a linebacker, but he looks like an edge rusher in his senior video. He'll need to add some weight, but we have a number of young talented DEs that will give him the time he needs to develop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2019, 10:26 AM

I hope we get both but if we just end up with Simpson it is still a major win. The kid is great on and off the field and takes a backseat to no one in terms of athletic ability in this class.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2019, 11:56 AM

Burch is the odd man out. We get Flowe, Simpson and Greene. If Simpson was willing to be non-committal following his de-commitment from Auburn, J believe him to be Tigertown bound. Most people had him projected to the Tarheels had there not been an opening at Clemson.

If Flowe, Simpson and Greene do commit to Clemson, that will give us 24 commitments. After the playoffs, it appears to be a foregone conclusion several juniors will be declaring for the draft and there may be one or more declaring for the transfer portal. Surely we should be Ok number wise and it may be possible to pick up another prospect during the February recruiting date.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic