Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I sure would hate to be this guy. Don't think I could show
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I sure would hate to be this guy. Don't think I could show

Dec 22, 2018, 7:53 PM

My face on the tnet

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/The-2018-ACC-Bowl-Embarrassment-Tour-has-begun-1865985

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I sure would hate to be this guy. Don't think I could show

Dec 22, 2018, 8:19 PM

Well, here I am. After watching Wake Forest this year, did you really think they would come back from being down 3 TD's, especially without Greg Dortch? If you say yes, you're a liar.

Let's see how the rest of the ACC does. Keep in mind that Wake was lucky (yes, lucky) to beat MEMPHIS...a Group of 5 AAC team. Still pretty embarrassing if you ask me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think WF is a decent team, so I'm not surprised they won.

Dec 22, 2018, 8:36 PM

There is nothing embarrassing about winning, ever. Dabo always says there's nothing less important thatn the score at the half. I imagine he would think even less of a 2nd q score.
Did I think they'd win? No. But they adjusted and got it done. Give them credit, or be dismissive and call them lucky.
I hope the ACC does well, sounds like you don't. To each his own. In reality, I only care about Clemson, but whatevs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I think WF is a decent team, so I'm not surprised they won.

Dec 22, 2018, 8:41 PM

I do want the ACC to do well. That's why, out of frustration, I made the OP. Prematurely posted? Well, obviously. But after having watched WF this year, I felt pretty confident they were done. Glad I was wrong.

WF was a pretty good offensive team

Dec 22, 2018, 8:53 PM

This season. They put up big numbers on several teams including ND. They drove the ball on the Irish and were forced to settle for a few field goals otherwise they would have put more than 27 on the scoreboard
That makes me think that the Tigers can move the ball against them also and we likely will score more than field goals in the red zone. Playing without their number one scorer today and winning was impressive.

Re: WF was a pretty good offensive team

Dec 22, 2018, 9:05 PM

They were good when they had Dortch. In fact, he WAS their offense. It wasn't unreasonable to doubt Wake could move the ball much without him, especially having to come from behind the way they did. But credit to them. I'm glad they won.

That's not to say that the rest of the ACC might not stink up the joint like they did last year. I hope they don't, but the ACC is pretty #### awful right now.

I agree with your thoughts on ND. I predict a fairly comfortable win for the good guys. Go Tigers.

Re: I sure would hate to be this guy. Don't think I could show

Dec 22, 2018, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I sure would hate to be this guy. Don't think I could show ]

No one did!!!

Wake won!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Topher be like:

Dec 22, 2018, 8:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Re: Topher be like:

Dec 22, 2018, 9:06 PM

Kiss my a$$. Go Tigers.

:)

Dec 22, 2018, 9:24 PM

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic