Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger pro golfers update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Tiger pro golfers update

Jun 2, 2019, 11:24 AM

Doc Redman shot another-5 yesterday and takes a 2 shot lead (-16) into today’s final round.

Bryson held steady at even par for his round-3 overall- enough for t35. Not a bad debut...

Lucas Glover shot-3 in jacks tournament and stands t31 going into today’s final round!

Last but not least, I heard that Skeeta56 shot a nifty even par yesterday! Congrats on the accomplishments Tiger golfers!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More impressed with skeeta's feat than anything!

Jun 2, 2019, 11:27 AM

;). Nice shooting Skeeta!!

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kerigan, you’ve already jinxed Glover ??

Jun 2, 2019, 11:54 AM

??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My tee-time is 2:00 today @ CCC***

Jun 2, 2019, 11:59 AM

Re: My tee-time is 2:00 today @ CCC***

Jun 2, 2019, 12:14 PM

Yep. Sorry about that . Hopefully I didn’t jinx any of the others! Promise, no baseball posts today!!!! ??

Hit em good. WTH- you’re at the golf course... it don’t matter, it’s always good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL - Now Paul Harvey, here's the rest of the story . . .

Jun 2, 2019, 12:11 PM

My oldest son and his bride picked up the game of golf a few years back so they could enjoy an occasional afternoon with their dad . . . They play once or twice a year, only with me and always on Father's Day . . . That is their gift to me

They are very self conscious about their abilities and hate playing in crowds . . . So to ease their nerves we always play "Best Ball" . . . Our goal is to shoot even par AS A GROUP!!!

They cannot be here on Father's Day this year so they came down this weekend . . . and we played our round yesterday at our local course . . . a "goat track" of a course, but it is home, Marlboro CC in Bennettsville, SC

Thanks K-too, but the truth needed to come out . . . I am a hacker at best, but we "brother-in-law'd" it really well for us yesterday . . . the time spent together was better than the cold beer . . . and it was fabulous!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL - Now Paul Harvey, here's the rest of the story . . .

Jun 2, 2019, 12:32 PM

Skeeta ..... there is no such thing as a golf course described as a "goat track". If it is a place where men, women, and children can have fun knocking the ball around and enjoy each other's company, it is a fine place! Lecture over ..... carry on!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha! I have to differ. There used to be a Nine hole course

Jun 2, 2019, 7:08 PM

called Bowman Country Club (in Bowman, SC, go figure) that we ALL called the Goat Track. It has mercifully been closed for several years now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL - Now Paul Harvey, here's the rest of the story . . .

Jun 2, 2019, 2:57 PM [ in reply to LOL - Now Paul Harvey, here's the rest of the story . . . ]

Very nice - Skeeta - very nice!! Nothing better than time spent with family !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Tiger pro golfers update

Jun 2, 2019, 12:33 PM

Oh K2, let me get this straight .... we are allowed to talk about what a golfer shot after a round, but not during the round ... right? How about during a tournament? If so, you have jinxed Doc and you may never be forgiven.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2019, 12:35 PM

Thanks for posting.

Jun 2, 2019, 2:55 PM

Thanks for the update - kerigantoo!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic