Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Golf should finish today in top 5
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Tiger Golf should finish today in top 5

May 15, 2017, 3:35 PM

They've bounced from first to 12th and are now tied for 3rd.

Bryson Nimmer will have a sore back from carrying the team all day. He was -6 and the rest of the counters were +6.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Troy will falter which would get us to 4-- hoping

May 15, 2017, 3:45 PM

Troy, ETSU and TCU are all over the place the last few holes to get some separation between 1-5 and #6. Still a lot of golf left.

Snowman for Doc on #11 hurt...looking pretty good and

May 15, 2017, 3:50 PM

hopefully we'll go low the next (2) days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Golf should finish today in top 5

May 15, 2017, 4:00 PM

Watched the back nine on location. Very nice course with fast greens. Saw a Vandy player putt from fringe on 18 and it went into water hazard. Tigers in good shape and the freshmen play with poise. I expect the seniors to rebound from a slow start the next 2 days.

Ok, rub it in - I'm jealous !!!!

May 15, 2017, 4:10 PM

You going tomorrow? Pull em through - get our seniors to show that senior leadership.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2017, 4:08 PM

Thanks for posting. Been following all day and didn't think about posting updates. Yeah, does anyone know what happened to doc on 11? Dang, had a pretty good round going to. Hope they didn't have too much of a layoff. Not sold on Langdale returning to competitive golf. Don't know if his wrist is still hurting him or if it's just that he's rusty in tournament golf. Either way, he's got to bounce back. Our two seniors got to lead the way and both blew up today.

Come on Tigers, bounce back tomorrow and go low !!!!! We're counting on you to bring one home.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2017, 5:26 PM

Saw Doc play 11. Summary: Driver to fairway, fairway metal to left woods, chip out to left rough, short iron over green, pitch shot short of green, pitch to 20 ft, 2 putt. Hit a pretty good shot after the chip out but either hit it too hard or no spin or both. Looked to me that the best he could hope for from over the green was 7. I would wager that he would play good tomorrow. Saw him hit a lot of good shots. That one pull hook cost him 3 shots/maybe 4.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic