Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tickets outside Littlejohn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,133

Tickets outside Littlejohn

Feb 26, 2013, 8:49 PM

My son and I are wanting to go to the game on Thursday night. Can you find tickets for sale outside the gate before the game like you can for football games?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes...should be plenty of options***

Feb 26, 2013, 8:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yes...should be plenty of options***

Feb 26, 2013, 9:16 PM

Thanks. Have not been to a bball game since I was at Clemson and did not know. Was hoping people sold outside so we can find some good seats. Thanks again.

Re: Tickets outside Littlejohn

Feb 26, 2013, 9:58 PM

You will probably have to beat the Tar Holes to 'em.

Feb 26, 2013, 9:59 PM

Yes,you can buy tickets outside Littlejohn,but I will offer this advice:
1)Have a printout of the seating areas of Littlejohn.Might help with knowing which seats you are buying,and if the price you are willing to pay is not overly excessive.Also set a limit you are willing to pay.I Know it's UNC,but I do not think I would pay over $10.00 face value for each ticket I wanted.
Also give yourself plenty of time. Tip off is at 7P.M. I would say arrive no later than 6:30,and walk around the concourse looking to see who is selling tickets,and how much.And don't but the first ones you come across if the price sounds too good to be true.
2)Make certain the entire ticket stub is intact.Several seasons ago,I was given 2 tickets free of chargejust before tipoff,but the lower portion had been torn off and we were denied access.Fortunately I did not pay for those tickets,but did find a legitimate seller who sold us two tickets at face value and we were able to get in.
Hope that is helpful.

Feb 26, 2013, 10:13 PM

Helpful advise. Thanks.

And one other bit of advice.......buy from older folks

Feb 27, 2013, 9:32 AM

dressed in orange. They usually will give you a good deal, not there to rape anybody but just get their money back, and may even give you a good deal if you got a youngin' with you. Avoid the guys standing way off from the arena or younger people with tickets for sale. They are usually looking to make cash.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,133
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic