Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This has to be a big time mistake or the opinion of a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

This has to be a big time mistake or the opinion of a

Jul 11, 2015, 2:21 AM

misinformed or very biased writer for 247 Sports. See the attached:

Gamecocks 'most dominant program' in South Carolina
John Whittle - 3 hours ago 1
South Carolina Newsletter

The results are in and Business Insider has the Gamecocks as the most dominating college sports team in South Carolina. The website ranked the top programs from all 50 states but after picking the top school, they ranked all 50 in order.

South Carolina, according to Business Insider, is the 10th-most dominating sports program in college athletics.

According to the story, a number of factors go into the rankings, with the most weight given to athletics revenue, Niche's NCAA championship score (with more weight given to bigger sports), average home football attendance, average home men's basketball attendance, as well as Niche's student survey responses.

The story cites South Carolina's 2014 revenue as $98.4 million, average home football attendance as 82,401 and home men's basketball attendance as 8,603.

The University of Alabama was ranked as the No. 1 dominating college in sports.

Author
John Whittle @TheBigSpur247

There is no way SC 's football program is a more dominant product than Clemson Tiger Football!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This has to be a big time mistake or the opinion of a

Jul 11, 2015, 2:42 AM

Yeah he's a major delusional USuC pumper. He didn't limit his lame analysis to football though. His claim is "sports program"...whatever that means to him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smokin' that south 'crack'alacka lamecock freebase metheroni! ;-)

Jul 11, 2015, 2:50 AM

USuCk dominant...? When, last year?!?!
For how many years in the rich & storied history & legend of this football & basketball power have they actually dominated...?

Please list championships of any kind ....

OH YEAH...??not much of a list in 100+ years.
TIA!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2015, 5:51 AM

I will agree. When you have the number of bandwagon no sports knowledge top 10 delusional fan base in the country, the money will definately flow in. Did they count the number of Wal Mart merchandise refunds from last season as well?

#ALLIN

Seems like his opinionis based on attendance

Jul 11, 2015, 6:07 AM

and not ACTUAL victories or championships. Dumba$$ Coot Homer

The giant towered over lil ole David; yet the slingshot did

Jul 11, 2015, 6:19 AM

the trick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he goes back and looks at 3rd quarter attendance

Jul 11, 2015, 6:47 AM

That number will be much lowerr

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

^ right***

Jul 11, 2015, 7:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Or first quarter even. I saw lots of aliminum on TV for

Jul 11, 2015, 4:18 PM [ in reply to If he goes back and looks at 3rd quarter attendance ]

several of their games last year.

fire dabo!***

Jul 11, 2015, 7:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ right.

Jul 11, 2015, 7:44 AM

And happy Sabado dsp.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

oh, thanks fm, but as you know sabado is derived from the

Jul 11, 2015, 7:56 AM

latin, sabbata or sabbatum. as you may also know, those crazy latins owned slaves & sentenced peoples to the beasts...

it's terrible that so many modern languages owe their roots to such a vile & hateful people. i'm afraid the engrish & spanish, amongst others must go.

For a short time, the amount it takes me to have two cups

Jul 11, 2015, 8:09 AM

of coffee in the morning, my front porch is the happiest place on earth. Quiet, the view I love, and here comes a tractor... seriously. And my yard dog couldn't care less what language I speak. Folks should really spend more time on their porches.

unfortunately, porch is derived from the latin, porticus...

Jul 11, 2015, 8:19 AM

;)

enjoy your morning, fm.

Re: For a short time, the amount it takes me to have two cups

Jul 11, 2015, 12:41 PM [ in reply to For a short time, the amount it takes me to have two cups ]

"The only healthy way to live life is to learn to like all the little everyday things like, a sip of good whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk, or a feisty gentleman like myself." - Augustus McCrae, Lonesome Dove

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2015, 8:01 AM

Women's Equestrian is HUGE!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2015, 8:40 AM

Don't forget the fishing championship...There may have been a lot of spectators not accounted for...no turnstalls.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic