Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This ain't fair for TL at the end of the day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

This ain't fair for TL at the end of the day

Sep 26, 2018, 10:31 AM

saying that he (KB) wasn't given a chance assumes that it was given to TL or it was biased in some way... not true. TL won the battle, so far... Look at the stat-line look at eye test, look at the complementing stats for the RB's. Its undeniable that TL took the competition, at this point....it wasn't political, it wasn't unfair. It was competition man (and it wasn't over by the way) and this is true for me and everybody alive. It was true for Cole Stoudt it was true for Tavien Feaster and Adam Choice, it was true for everyone. If deshaun Watson was behind kelly bryant then this would have happened as well.

Transferring is acceptable but throwing out dissension on your way out is selfish. And unfortunately this will follow him around forever. I will say he is young and my mouth at 22 was not the same as it is now. So there is something to be said for being young and lacking wisdom. So keep that in mind as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This ain't fair for TL at the end of the day

Sep 26, 2018, 10:33 AM

Agreed 100%. Dabo handling it this way is just one of the many opportunities that Dabo, all the coaches and Clemson university provided to Kelly Bryant.

Re: This ain't fair for TL at the end of the day

Sep 26, 2018, 10:38 AM

LOL - many of us have been wondering when the move was going to happen. We waited patiently, even though we complained a lot. The coaches tried to be as diplomatic about it as possible while waiting on the stats to support their decision, but a blind man could see the difference. Not sure why KB2 refused to see it coming.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic