Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't fall for it, Deshaun!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,847

Don't fall for it, Deshaun!

Apr 24, 2020, 3:17 PM

Texans just signed Laremy "Up in Smoke" Tunsil to a 3 year extension with $50 Mil guaranteed. This is an obvious pandering move by O'Brien to try and fool DW4 into re-signing with the Texans once his rookie deal is up, thinking they may actually care about winning. DON"T FALL FOR IT, DESHAUN! Catch the first available plane out of there away from that braindead excuse for a coach. You will be a VERY coveted free agent, with a probable all time record setting deal coming your way!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't fall for it, Deshaun!

Apr 24, 2020, 3:19 PM

But what if they draft tee?...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They well could draft him, sorry for him if they do.

Apr 24, 2020, 3:27 PM

This is an organization that has let an All-Pro defensive end (Clowney) and an All-Pro Nose Tackle (D.J. Reader) walk in free agency, and GAVE AWAY the best receiver in the league for nearly nothing (Hopkins).

I repeat, DW4 needs to beat feet out of there as soon as humanly possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They well could draft him, sorry for him if they do.

Apr 24, 2020, 5:17 PM

Yep, Deshaun should hit free-agency. They got rid of Hopkins and Reader

The Bengals got Joe Burrow, but they paid more for Clemson's DJ. Reader.

Cincinnati got D.J. for $53,000,000 4 year deal with $20.25M guaranteed.

The Cardinals got Isaiah Simmons for 4yrsfor $20 Million with a $12.4 Million signing bonus.

While the Cards also picked up DeAndre Hopkins $81 Million for 5 yrs with $49 Million guaranteed.

Houston's Bill O'Brien also traded his 1st round draft pick this year to get Laremy Tunsil from Miami.

Fly Deshaun, fly. There's $120 million out there just waiting on you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2020, 3:41 PM

He needs to get out. O'Brien clearly doesn't have a clue, and if he stays he'll wreck his career.

I hope he plays lights out this season and creates a nice bidding war for himself in the off-season.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2020, 3:56 PM

If I was DW4 at this point in his career where the coach/manager let some of the teams best players walk, and traded away two of them for basically nothing close to being an even deal. I would play this coming season with the mind set that I will no longer scramble my butt off extending plays the way that he has, and as soon as coverage breaks down with no open receiver to throw the ball to, I would do what all other pro QBs do, throw the ball away. Tell any coach interested in him the next season that last season was an example of a HC/Manager not caring about his or anybody else's career on that team, and that he wouldn't play to his full ability for a coach that done more to hurt their team than help it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2020, 4:02 PM

Don’t worry DW4 is smarter than that.....he we get out of there and far away from that idiot coach he has there.....he will win championships but knows that will never happen in Houston.....Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DW4 will probably be there when Coach OB is gone.

Apr 24, 2020, 5:27 PM

With the stunts that Coach has pulled he may be the one in the most jeopardy. Hope what ever happens it goes in DW4's favor!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,847
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic