Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else watch 60 minutes on the border issue this evening?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 79
| visibility 1

Anyone else watch 60 minutes on the border issue this evening?

Apr 28, 2019, 7:29 PM

Goes to show the wall is so meaningless in certain areas in comparison to other issues. In some areas it is needed. That said, the cartels have figured out aor flaws and are getting something like 3k to 9k per person to take them to ask for asylum. They don't even have to sneak in anymore. They are released in the US after an initial check. Then they are released into the US and Catholic charities are feeding them at first. Then they head to cities where family and friends are or to cities where they have free legal help. Some really have nowhere to go. What the solutions are, I have no idea. It is a crisis at the border though. It's nuts. Some laws need to be changed maybe? Anyone else watch?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are ridiculous. The problem is the DEM CONGRESS

Apr 28, 2019, 7:34 PM

continues to allow open borders for all practical purposes...
They want the new votes, that is the bottom line.

The vast majority do not go thru the catholic facilities...

Apr 28, 2019, 7:35 PM

Are you brain dead?

Re: The vast majority do not go thru the catholic facilities...

Apr 28, 2019, 7:54 PM

Who knows what most do? That said, most are getting aid from charities after they are in the US. Did you watch tonight or are you just rambling?

I watched every bit of it. You do know it’s a liberal

Apr 28, 2019, 8:01 PM

Network, And you don’t know where these illegals are going, fo you?

Re: I watched every bit of it. You do know it’s a liberal

Apr 28, 2019, 8:07 PM

So you preferred to stay ignorant. They were was no bias to the story. If anything it supported the conservative cause. What's going over your head about the story is that people aren't illegal and they aren't sneaking in. They found the flaws in our system to get in. Moreover, the people being interviewed were in charge of the border and werre agreeing we need more wall, but that it was a minor part of the problem due to the asylum factor. The cartels are training the migrants how to get in legally. Once they get in legally, who knows what happens to them all after a bit. That's the point. What are the solutions?

You are an IDIOT if you think there is no boas

Apr 28, 2019, 8:12 PM

To 60 minutes...

Jeez, dude, start thinking for yourself...,

Re: You are an IDIOT if you think there is no boas

Apr 28, 2019, 8:15 PM

Leslie Stahl, Anderson Cooper, Scott Pelley are all HUGE republicans. Wake up bengaline they are pushing your cause. Not theirs!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL! Mucho TD’s!***

Apr 28, 2019, 8:16 PM

Re: LOL! Mucho TD’s!***

Apr 28, 2019, 8:20 PM

Youre just an ignorant drunk at the moment. Watch out for your hose in the yard. They can be dangerous.

I love watching you flail yourself into pieces.

Apr 29, 2019, 5:37 PM

Do it agsin!

-Dr. Nikola

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: You are an IDIOT if you think there is no boas

Apr 28, 2019, 8:18 PM [ in reply to You are an IDIOT if you think there is no boas ]

You must ne drunk. 60 Minutes has a bias numb nuts. The segment on the boder wasnt biased. It wasnt some bleeding heart liberal story about migrants. It was about how they are overwhelming our country, something you would agree upon. It was about how these people have found our flaws to get in. Now take another drink and take a nap.

Give it up, Carl...and I’m being being polite...

Apr 28, 2019, 8:21 PM

You are embarrassing yourself...

Re: Give it up, Carl...and I’m being being polite...

Apr 28, 2019, 8:28 PM

That was adorable. Youre embarassing yourself. Youre so wasted. I am far from worrying about what you post right now. You won't remember it anyway. I am not taking you seriously. Youre a little incoherent at the moment. I am having fun with it waiting on Game of Thrones.

You are a *ussy, Carl....***

Apr 28, 2019, 8:35 PM

Bruh...

Apr 29, 2019, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Give it up, Carl...and I’m being being polite... ]

Only person embarrassing himself in this thread is you. You're coming across like an angry, yelling, old man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Is there a reason you’re being suck a diick?

Apr 28, 2019, 8:31 PM [ in reply to You are an IDIOT if you think there is no boas ]

It’s possible to have a reasonable discussion without calling people idiots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there a reason you’re being suck a diick?

Apr 28, 2019, 8:32 PM

He is drunk. I have done that on here myself dozens of times.

Hey 19B

Apr 28, 2019, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Is there a reason you’re being suck a diick? ]

Carl calls people retards all the time....

Fair enough, I guess I missed those.

Apr 28, 2019, 8:42 PM

But you’re better than that, yeah?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Check his history b4 going off on me

Apr 28, 2019, 9:06 PM

He is a liberal troll...

Re: Hey 19B

Apr 28, 2019, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Hey 19B ]

I do, but when I am drunk like you are at the moment. That said, I usually try to understand an issue before I act belligerent. You went full ###### right off of the rip not even realizing I see the migrants as a crisis that has to be stopped. I was being bipartisan. I am not in an arguing mood.

Get off this “drunk” crap, dipchit...

Apr 28, 2019, 8:58 PM

I’ve been with my neighbors at Greek Easter this afternoon/ early eve if you even cared to ask...

Please GITT and tell us about yourself...

No one knows you here...

Re: Get off this “drunk” crap, dipchit...

Apr 28, 2019, 9:04 PM

Yeah okay. You know I am right. I have been there. Anyway, I am about to watch Game of Thrones. No hard feelings. Enjoy the buzz.

What's next?

Apr 29, 2019, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Get off this “drunk” crap, dipchit... ]

Challenging him to a fight at your tailgate?

You're an intoxicated child.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Careful, you are alienating one of your kind...

Apr 29, 2019, 7:27 PM

-Doc

Re: Is there a reason you’re being suck a diick?

Apr 28, 2019, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Is there a reason you’re being suck a diick? ]

Look at me, I sell Pens!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Put me back on ignore, please and thanks.***

Apr 28, 2019, 8:41 PM

He doesn't know how.

Apr 29, 2019, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Is there a reason you’re being suck a diick? ]

Neither do most Trump supporters. He's taught them that this is how you behave. Be the loudest. Shout insults. Ignore facts and data. Just yell.

He's given aid and comfort to people who cannot form intelligent discussions, and now they actually believe it's okay to behave this way. They're children.

We don't know WTph they go.

Apr 28, 2019, 7:56 PM [ in reply to The vast majority do not go thru the catholic facilities... ]

The charities have run dry many times. That puts our homeless at more risk when you add 100K/da to the ranks.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We don't know WTph they go.

Apr 28, 2019, 8:01 PM

Youre correct that the charities go broke. That said, they try to help the migrants for a couple of days and then teach them where to go and how to get there. They even give the people little laminated signs in English so they can show to English speakers if they get lost or need guidance of some sort.

Prove your claim.***

Apr 29, 2019, 8:10 AM [ in reply to The vast majority do not go thru the catholic facilities... ]

Re: You are ridiculous. The problem is the DEM CONGRESS

Apr 28, 2019, 7:52 PM [ in reply to You are ridiculous. The problem is the DEM CONGRESS ]

What are you rambling about? I didnt mention a thing about either party. I am talking about the real issue. The wall isnt the solution. I dont care which party comes up with the solutions. New votes are a non issue for this conversation. What are the solutions that the Repubs are coming up with to stop this mass migration to the US?

Apr 29, 2019, 12:20 AM [ in reply to You are ridiculous. The problem is the DEM CONGRESS ]

You are being ridiculous. The Dems took the house, barely less than a year ago! Prior to that you had a Republican trifecta in the House, Senate and Presidency. Now all of the sudden the "Dem Congress has open borders".

That is crazy talk young man. Where were the Reps the previous 2 years? Or are you going to blame the Dems for their inaction??

Shame on you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You lefties keep referring to the "Republican trifecta"

Apr 29, 2019, 9:03 AM

while failing to note they never had a super majority of 60 votes in the Senate which effectively stalled many pieces of legislation.

Time to put that to rest.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: You lefties keep referring to the "Republican trifecta"

Apr 29, 2019, 9:16 AM

True, but I still don't know what Repubs plan was and what they tried to accomplish to stop this massive amount of asylum seekers. Sounds like they attempted nothing. I could have missed it. Watching last night made it clear that asylum seekers are the biggest issue. The Dems and the Repubs need to have bipartian talks about the issue. It is a crisis.

Help a brother out.

Apr 29, 2019, 8:09 AM [ in reply to You are ridiculous. The problem is the DEM CONGRESS ]

What laws has this DEM CONGRESS (I guess you're not counting the Senate) passed that allow open borders?

What did they overturn that the previous GOP Congress passed to strengthen the border?

Thanks.

How can it be forgotten which party controlled both ...

Apr 29, 2019, 8:15 AM [ in reply to You are ridiculous. The problem is the DEM CONGRESS ]

the Senate, House and POTUS from 2016 to 2018?

Yet nothing was done.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL. How do these people vote?***

Apr 29, 2019, 11:44 AM [ in reply to You are ridiculous. The problem is the DEM CONGRESS ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2019, 12:47 PM [ in reply to You are ridiculous. The problem is the DEM CONGRESS ]

Pubs had two years to do whatever the hell they wanted and did nothing. Turned down amazing offers because the "deal" maker thought he could do better. Now Dems have some power, know it is an important issue to the President, and are using it to further their cause. Just like their counterparts do.

They get work visas and are imediately eligible for other...

Apr 28, 2019, 7:50 PM

gov services like Obamacare and most everything a citizen is eligible for.

Yes, read the asylum laws which were legislated by congress then see Obama's EO which expanded the asylum law to include domestic abuse, violence in their country and other circumstances every third world country sees. Know that the Ninth Circuit stopped Trump's EO to undo Obama's EO.

Hope the SCOTUS puts this right because congress won't deal with it. Elect leaders who will pass laws to end illegals crossing and being given visas and other gov social services.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They get work visas and are imediately eligible for other...

Apr 28, 2019, 7:57 PM

Obama is no longer in office. The wall isnt going to stop these masses. Pretend the wall is built. Now what do we do to stop this massive migration? What's the Repub plan?

You are very STUPID! Dems are in charge of Congress

Apr 28, 2019, 8:06 PM

And will not move any immigration legislation forward.

Keep sticking yur 13 yrvold head in the sand ...

Re: You are very STUPID! Dems are in charge of Congress

Apr 28, 2019, 8:11 PM

There are two branches of Congress. Anyway, what did the Repubs do when they had the House not long ago Einstein? What was their solution? What are they proposing now? I am anti this mass migration. What are the Repubs proposing to stop the asylum crisis? Do you know?

You obviously do not know how our gubmint works...

Apr 28, 2019, 8:14 PM

Until you do, stop posting your ignorant crap...

Re: You obviously do not know how our gubmint works...

Apr 28, 2019, 8:25 PM

Umm...yeah I do. I just know you're drunk enough to be very vague so I am giving you a hard time. So what is the Repub plan to stop the asylum seekers? That's the number 1 prob we are facing? What do they propose? Anything? I am all for it. I see the migrants as a crisis that is a drain on the system. I would probably support the Repub plan, but I have no idea what it is. The Dems have no plan. I just don't know what the Repub plan is.

Yall funny. It's about needing starving Guatemalans

Apr 28, 2019, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: You are very STUPID! Dems are in charge of Congress ]

To work for less to keep wages down to keep inflation low to keep us from defaulting on trillions in debt.

Crosses party lines.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yall funny. It's about needing starving Guatemalans

Apr 28, 2019, 8:36 PM

What's funny is that I am on his side on the issue. He just isn't realizing it at the moment
Anyway, so we want them now?

People? No. Politicians? Yep.

Apr 28, 2019, 8:42 PM

Debt went up, wages stayed flat, illegals came, trade deficits started.....jobs went overseas... All since the 80s.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: People? No. Politicians? Yep.

Apr 28, 2019, 8:48 PM

So should we give up? Are we wasting our time caring?

Yep, I don't recommend expending any emotional energy...

Apr 28, 2019, 9:14 PM

over anything political. It's like worrying about rain. It either rains or it doesn't and either way you're going to end up dry long after you quit worrying.

As long as we have people wanting free ####

Apr 29, 2019, 7:19 AM [ in reply to Re: People? No. Politicians? Yep. ]

From the government and no one to explain why that's a bad idea that's how we will vote and we'll get what we get. Our yearly budget deficit could have funded "free" Healthcare for all when I was a kid. It can't now because of our debt. If we have 5% or higher gdp growth we will default. That's what people don't get. Want higher wages, end *free trade* and illegal immigration. I think even Trump sees the problem though. We have to keep those wages flat. We're riding a bubble. And it goes well beyond government.

Our first best shot is building the wall in places...

Apr 28, 2019, 9:03 PM [ in reply to Re: They get work visas and are imediately eligible for other... ]

where it will funnel illegals to a point of easy capture. Let me finish the concept before you go negative about the 'wall,' word.

If the appeal of the Ninth Circuit's decision to the SCOUTS works and the POTUS is returned the constitutional power of the office he will be able to return the immigrants to their own countries unless they meet constitutional standard immigrants had to historically meet.

If that happens the trip through central America won't turn into anything but a long walk and a quick flight home. It won't take long for Central and South Americans to realize it isn't worth the walk, rapes, child abuses and other sufferings they meet on their journeys.

At that point the only people coming will be real asylum seekers who will apply at our embassies in their home country or Mexico as it was intended or those who find the gaps in the wall, climb over the top or elsewise enter illegally, those we can deport for crossing illegally and possibly in numbers small enough to hold their court hearings before their cycle of legal incarceration is complete.

In the mean time we'll have to continue arresting those who break laws other than illegal entry and take those illegals who are present with them when and where ICE finds them. The visas issue to illegals who claim asylum are only valid until their date their hearing is scheduled and it won't be long until we have a a couple, three million of them. Maybe there's that many here already.

Imo, it's the long way around the block and we'll get lost if the SCOTUS doesn't see the constitutional demands and return the power to the office of POTUS to handle national security including border security.

Does the wall in certain locations make a bit more sense to you now?

Re: Our first best shot is building the wall in places...

Apr 28, 2019, 10:38 PM

I think most Dems want the wall in certain places, but they know the issue is much deeper and more complicated. Plus they have to play politics until 2020.

They won't do much to give Trump a victory.

Apr 28, 2019, 11:22 PM

It's sad bit most of the pubs don't really want to address the immigration crisis either. In fact, Obama was very good at catch and deport. Some called him the deporter in chief. In the end he set up the system to confound Trump and the 9th refused to stop Obama's EO because they said the POTUS had the authority to do what he wanted about border security then turned around not long after that and said Trump didn't.

It's the dammedest thing I've seen a court do. One day it's one way, the next it's the other.

Re: They get work visas and are imediately eligible for other...

Apr 29, 2019, 12:58 PM [ in reply to They get work visas and are imediately eligible for other... ]

Trump framed his EO poorly, just like he did the Muslim ban, which is what got it caught up in court. There are tons of ways he could have done it just like he did with the Muslim country ban to finally get it enforced.

He isn't a King and can't just do whatever he wants. He does however have a lot of leeway within the framework of his powers. He either just doesn't want to do it right so he can have issues to bring his voters out or is purposely pushing beyond those boundaries in order expand Executive reach.

So today is his village idiot day?

Apr 29, 2019, 11:28 PM

Is tomorrow going to be his evil genius again or are you guys going to stick with this for more than 24 hours?

Re: Anyone else watch 60 minutes on the border issue this evening?

Apr 28, 2019, 8:03 PM

would rather stick my wiener in a meat grinder

Apr 28, 2019, 8:15 PM

You could have learned something. There was nothing liberal about any of the segments. The border issue one actually helps Repubs. It's a humanitarian and national security crisis at the border. The country is avoiding the issue.

It's impossible to take a look at the conditions and...

Apr 28, 2019, 9:07 PM

circumstances at the border without wondering why congressional dems are denying there is a problem there.

I missed it but I'm going to try and catch it on a rerun tonight or youtube/google search tomorrow morning.

I read and watch a lot more than Fox. I know this board is half full of people who think I'm lying but I'm not. I'll search a topic then read a couple of the first few links. Sometimes only Fox addresses an issue, sometimes CNN, MSNBC or another MSM takes several pages. When that happens I try to read a variety and form an opinion based on the opinions of others.

If anyone think any of the people aren't injecting their opinion in their writing they are blind and foolish.

I saw it, and yes there is a crisis, and it's getting worse.

Apr 28, 2019, 10:34 PM

No easy answers that will solve everyone's problems. Very sad, tragic really, for those who are fleeing here for a better life. As far as solutions, I would say that the U.S. government's obligation is to protect it's own citizens and act on their behalf, even if it does not solve the problems of people from other countries. If the people in bad situations south of our border can be helped, then that would be the optimal solution. If not, it should not stop our govenment from protecting our own borders for one second.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I saw it, and yes there is a crisis, and it's getting worse.

Apr 28, 2019, 10:43 PM

I agree completely. Point is, as you know from watching, these migrants have figured out how to get in the front door and the wall isn't really the issue. We're guiding them right in due to the asylum issue. Those who would once be illegal and sneaking in are using our laws against us to get in. They just keep coming. Reminds me of the dead on Game of Thrones at Winterfell.

Yep.

Apr 29, 2019, 12:25 AM

They are making a mockery of our assylum laws, and that could be fixed, maybe several ways. The problem is, there is no good political solution. Anything that effectively stems the tide will have a negative affect on a lot of people, and that would be played against any politician who supported it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Yep.

Apr 29, 2019, 12:33 AM

True. It seems that if the asylum issue isn't fixed, then we are just spinning our wheels. It seems the most passionate should focus on that.

Apr 28, 2019, 11:56 PM

Don’t watch 60 minutes. Those guys have too many sexual harassment claims for me to take them seriously. Misogyny at its worst by their producers.

Apr 29, 2019, 12:00 AM

Sometimes they have interesting segments we can all relate to.

But supports Trump.***

Apr 29, 2019, 8:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone else watch 60 minutes on the border issue this evening? ]

Apr 29, 2019, 8:53 AM

Holy crap, this thread. My God, Republicans are stupid.

Yeah, Trump told you these caravans were going to be...

Apr 29, 2019, 10:22 AM

a problem, tried to change the asylum law back to what it was when America turned people away for any claim which wasn't properly filed and legally vetted and the 9th Circuit stopped him.

You remember those good ole days, back before the end of Obama's last term, back in the day when Obama deported people claiming the exact same needs for asylum, back before Obama made domestic violence and gang violence a legitimate issue for granting asylum?

People tried to tell you this was coming and you scoffed, now you're woke and we're stupid? They say you can't fix stupid. You should give up.

Re: Yeah, Trump told you these caravans were going to be...

Apr 29, 2019, 10:28 AM

I imagine it is because he doesn't see it as a problem. It is a crisis though that will only get worse due to the asylum laws.

Apr 29, 2019, 10:48 AM

Some of us are real aggressive toward issues we disagree on. Strong opinions clash daily but eventually things play out one way or the other. Collusion was one, obstruction is probably going to be just as next but the increased flow of illegals is something which doesn't fit the profile of our typical disputes and contentions.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, anyone who doesn't see this as a problem is oblivious to what's going on outside their bubble. Unfortunately the truth of this has been a victim of a twitter driven generation and a bunch of legislators who stress more about votes than protecting our sovereignty.

My only confusion is why it took 60 minutes for America to wake up when people have been stressing this issue for two years now. America even elected a President to deal with it. A little more objectivity might serve us all.

Apr 29, 2019, 11:04 AM

I always saw it as a problem, but 60 Minutes made me see how much worse the problem is due to asylum and how many are coming. It will only get worse. Part of the reasons libs have not seen it as a prob is because we didnt fall for Trump's wall hype. He has said too many nutty things about Mex paying for the wall etc. That said, it is more than clear that the asylum issue is a complete debacle and a crisis at the moment. There are just too many coming and picking up pace. On a different note, it is impressive that these migrants will pay 3k to 9k per person to get here. Do they pay the cartels before or do they pay it back after they get to the US and work?

So you got all wrapped up in politics and lost your...

Apr 29, 2019, 11:33 PM

objectivity? Dood, you just blamed Trump for the left's shortsightedness. 'Yeah, I ###### up but it's your fault?'

I toe ewe sew.

Apr 29, 2019, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, Trump told you these caravans were going to be... ]

Duplicate

Message was edited by: Carlsbad®

Even a 9 year old knows 60 minutes is biased.

Apr 29, 2019, 5:12 PM

Regardless of generation of 9 year olds.

-PhD

Re: Even a 9 year old knows 60 minutes is biased.

Apr 29, 2019, 5:50 PM

Yeah everyone knows they run biased stories at times, Einstein. This wasn't a political story. Sometimes they are just stories. This is one of those. Did you watch it? No. If you had watched it you would realize that it shows a humanitarian and national security crisis at the border. It also shows what a burden these migrants are on the system. Is that too liberal for you?

Phock no. I don't provide an audience f Demo sales pitches.

Apr 29, 2019, 7:31 PM

Besides anyone coming over with the intent to illegally cross over bring any trouble onto themselves.

-PhD

Re: Phock no. I don't provide an audience f Demo sales pitches.

Apr 29, 2019, 8:28 PM

Problem is that they aren't illegal and they have found out how to abuse our asylum laws. We just let most of them in while they await their asylum hearings which can take forever. They are coming in mass and it's non stop. That's just at the southern border. Now imagine everyone who is flying in as well from Southeast Asia and elsewhere. Not part of the 60 minutes thing, but around half of the illegals in the US are here on overstayed visas too. That is supposedly around 5 million other illegals from all over the world, but mainly Asia. Kind of a mess.

When Trump tells you it it's political.

Apr 29, 2019, 11:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Even a 9 year old knows 60 minutes is biased. ]

When 60 minutes tell you it's a documentary? TMMlutz

It looks like two people are trying to...

Apr 29, 2019, 11:26 PM

get congress to fix this. Trump and Graham. Both are reported to be working on a bill which will fix the mess. If congress works right they will propose a bill, the house will negotiate something which won't satisfy either party but will solve the security and humanity crisis at the border.

Had dems one brain cell they could have initiated this and make themselves look human again. Maybe they'll salvage something by showing enough concern to fight about the details.

Replies: 79
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic