Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Westzone club Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Westzone club Tickets

Oct 9, 2013, 8:49 AM

So I have tickets to the Florida State game in the WestZone Club. Can someone who has watched a game from there comment on the experience. Thanks!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Westzone club Tickets

Oct 9, 2013, 8:55 AM

liquor lockers ftw!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2013, 8:56 AM

The food is great and TVs are nice but I much prefer being Lower Level between the 30s. I have a hard time seeing much from the endzone and westzone seating.

You will never know what is going on when action is on the

Oct 9, 2013, 9:02 AM

other end of the field. You'll be surprised when what you thought was a big play was actually a two yard gain. I don't really see the appeal of sitting in end zones.

The seats are much better for the early (date) games because

Oct 9, 2013, 9:02 AM

of the shade and the breeze you get. The later games (date and time) can get a bit chilly.

Re: The seats are much better for the early (date) games because

Oct 9, 2013, 9:42 AM

You see the holes open up and is good, but I kept finding myself watching the big screen (which is good when they are on the other end. From the 50 in watching the holes open is pretty cool. Have an extra face value ticket or two?

Oct 9, 2013, 10:46 AM

I have set there since the first game. Before I moved there I was in S and then in K so I have always been near the goal on one end. I guess that is why I think they are great seats. The food is good as part of the ticket, but if you only go once and like beef be sure to buy a prime rib sandwich. Go up right after tiger walk and enjoy other games while you wait for ours to start. Food is before the game and again at halftime. Seats are relatively large with armrest and cup holder. They provide cushions if you ask.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2013, 10:56 AM

The creature comforts definitely make the experience although watching a game from an end zone perspective takes some getting used to. I love it since it takes the weather out of the viewing experience...don't care if it rains, hot or cold...you and more importantly your significant other are still comfortable. Also the bathroom has short to no lines and easy access. If your a drinker, you can drink before, during and after the game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic